Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

thats not true either

Really? What's one thing that she did that actually helped Alaska?

Hint: You can do no good while still doing no bad.

well for starter's leftist asshole, she made the oil companies pay up and every single solitary citizen in the state got oil shares revenues!

.... and I'm a leftist again, seriously make up your mind.

Also, did that help Alaska or just move some more non-existent money around? I am all for helping out the "little guy" ... but sometimes leaving the "big guy" alone will produce the more favorable results.

Lastly, you just parroted what the "left" has been screaming for nation wide ... juz sayin ... :eusa_whistle:

You know.......I always kinda thought that when the going got rough, Pain in the ass Palin would fold.

This? It's just proof.

How did I figure that out? Simple.........she's a pampered Prom Queen who has always been catered to, and, because nobody would stand up to her, she thought that she had absolute power. I mean.....she's had it all through high school.

When she got in the national media? She didn't have anything to control it with, as instead of being a big fish in a little pond, she's now swimming in the ocean with sharks. She didn't have the brains, the knowledge, nor the wisdom to handle things, as she thought she knew them all.

I hope she just fades off of the national stage already.........I'm tired of the bitch from Alaska.

But, truth be told? I kinda think that she's bucking for a talk show. Apparently, she wants to be the new Doper Windbag (Oprah Winfrey).

you deserve a great big phuck yew! leftis asshole.:lol:

You know Swimming Pussy, you should really think before engaging that festering gob you call a mouth. YOU call me a "leftist", and SealyBoBo is calling me a Republican.

Can't you fanatical windbags get together and agree on something once in a while?

Oh........by the way............

Phuque Yew!

Karma,, asshole,, Karma,, it's all gonna come back to bite your leftist asses! :lol:

I can't wait.

Personally, I think she's done with political office. I think she'll sign a deal to do a radio show. She's going for the money and easy street.

The Dems are working on getting conservative radio talk shows snuffed out, so I don't think this would be a good long-term career move for her.

Last edited:
This isn't unexpected.... In fact I called this last November after the election. But oddly enough, I believed then and still do now that instead of a Presidential run, she's thinking the Senate seat.

Of course for me to believe that means I must believe she has a strategic brain either in her skull or somewhere in her organization. And that of course remains to be seen.

The Senate seat makes sense, but if she's also thinking about a run for the gold in 2012, the interim Senate seat would be played up as being just a stepping stone. Not good politics. Maybe she's looking at 2016. Surely by then she will have better credentials.

I think Bill Kristol is still her top political advisor.

Really? What's one thing that she did that actually helped Alaska?

Hint: You can do no good while still doing no bad.

well for starter's leftist asshole, she made the oil companies pay up and every single solitary citizen in the state got oil shares revenues!

Also, did that help Alaska or just move some more non-existent money around? I am all for helping out the "little guy" ... but sometimes leaving the "big guy" alone will produce the more favorable results.

Lastly, you just parroted what the "left" has been screaming for nation wide ... juz sayin ... :eusa_whistle:

I've never changed my mind, you've always been a leftist asshole!

I do not think this has anything to do with her interest in running as Senate, or President! She has had enough of the BS and I don't blame her one bit.

It isn't really BS, with her it's just one drama after another..

I don't think the Republican leadership wants her to run this time. She did keep rambling about something or other being the best thing for the team.

Her brother Chuck just stated that the "the time she has spent with the charges, and media BS she said it wasn't fair to the state or her family and got to the point where she had to do something about it."
Of course just laying low and shutting up for once never occurred to her as the better strategy.

Who will the DEMS and REP pick on now?

So many to choose from, so little time... :eusa_whistle:

I do not think this has anything to do with her interest in running as Senate, or President! She has had enough of the BS and I don't blame her one bit.

It isn't really BS, with her it's just one drama after another..

I don't think the Republican leadership wants her to run this time. She did keep rambling about something or other being the best thing for the team.
Her Drama? Holy shit how can you say that when she has been attacked on a daily bases? Oh forget it Sarah your just a partisan hack.

I've never changed my mind, you've always been a leftist asshole! (accept when I agree with you)

There, added what you seem to have forgotten ... :eusa_whistle:

This makes no sense. She's got a hell of a future ahead of her... you can't just quit as governor without finishing your first term! She's going to ruin her potential!

Maybe the Supreme Court needs someone to review past decisions...

Oh, she can't name any...

Never mind...
keep showing everyone what a clueless asshole you are

COURIC: What other Supreme Court decisions do you disagree with?

PALIN: Well, let's see. There's -- of course -- in the great history of America rulings there have been rulings, that's never going to be absolute consensus by every American. And there are -- those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So you know -- going through the history of America, there would be others but --

COURIC: Can you think of any?

PALIN: Well, I could think of -- of any again, that could be best dealt with on a more local level. Maybe I would take issue with. But you know, as mayor, and then as governor and even as a vice president, if I'm so privileged to serve, wouldn't be in a position of changing those things but in supporting the law of the land as it reads today.

I wonder if there was a scandal about to emerge that she wanted to head off.
yeah maybe the countless threats her kids get, or maybe OBAMA threatening her son who is active duty. You want to play wonder if? I can do that all day long.

Having given this some thought, I find that Gov. Palin managed to pull off a first strike against the State Run media.

It is very likely that she and her advisers ran the numbers and came to the conclusion that the media was going to do anything they could to ensure that she would lose the re-election bid for Governor. Since the media has set their resources on doing everything in their immense power to ruin her, she also managed to give the GOP a good chance of holding the seat. This can be deduced from her remark about being a "Lame Duck". For that is certainly what she would be while under attack and possibly after she lost the re-election.

By placing the incumbent Lt. Governor in the position of having the 'high ground' she gave the GOP a better then even chance of retaining that seat.

As for her political aspirations after she resigns, that she managed to keep to herself. Good for her.

I will only say this. Only a fool will underestimate what she will do next.

Forum List

Back