I Hate The Semi-Female Keithy Olberfuror

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
YouTube - RACHEL MADDOW DESTROYS OBAMA ON LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

I hate this person, even if I kind of agree with it.
This obnoxious semi-female version of Keithy Olberfuror is extremely hard to watch let alone listen to. She wants to be a man so bad she can't stand it. Maybe she could set up a deal on Michael "King Of Pop" Jackson's slightly used body part, she could have his plastic surgeon do the work.I'm sure that sick ass family of his will sell anything, talk to daddy Jackson, he got shut out of the will.

There's no doubt who wears the strap-on in it's relationships. Hey Jilly, you're a ballbuster, I'm sure you have someone close to you that doesn't have a use for his "parts", maybe you could get some cash and a new relationship from Rachel, that is if it can't work out a deal with the Jacksons..

YouTube - RACHEL MADDOW DESTROYS OBAMA ON LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

I hate this person, even if I kind of agree with it.
This obnoxious semi-female version of Keithy Olberfuror is extremely hard to watch let alone listen to. She wants to be a man so bad she can't stand it. Maybe she could set up a deal on Michael "King Of Pop" Jackson's slightly used body part, she could have his plastic surgeon do the work.I'm sure that sick ass family of his will sell anything, talk to daddy Jackson, he got shut out of the will.

There's no doubt who wears the strap-on in it's relationships. Hey Jilly, you're a ballbuster, I'm sure you have someone close to you that doesn't have a use for his "parts", maybe you could get some cash and a new relationship from Rachel, that is if it can't work out a deal with the Jacksons..

Why do you watch her? ("The [gentleman] doth protest too much, me thinks...")

Forum List

Back