Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

I do not think this has anything to do with her interest in running as Senate, or President! She has had enough of the BS and I don't blame her one bit.

It isn't really BS, with her it's just one drama after another..

I don't think the Republican leadership wants her to run this time. She did keep rambling about something or other being the best thing for the team.
Her Drama? Holy shit how can you say that when she has been attacked on a daily bases? Oh forget it Sarah your just a partisan hack.

And you know what Terry? They never found a damn thing that stuck.. it was totally the politics of personal destruction. these assholes are so good at it.

I wonder if there was a scandal about to emerge that she wanted to head off.
yeah maybe the countless threats her kids get, or maybe OBAMA threatening her son who is active duty. You want to play wonder if? I can do that all day long.

Aw c'mon, Terry. Please give us the story of how Obama threatened Palin's son. (I can't wait for this gem.)

Maybe the Supreme Court needs someone to review past decisions...

Oh, she can't name any...

Never mind...
keep showing everyone what a clueless asshole you are

COURIC: What other Supreme Court decisions do you disagree with?

PALIN: Well, let's see. There's -- of course -- in the great history of America rulings there have been rulings, that's never going to be absolute consensus by every American. And there are -- those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So you know -- going through the history of America, there would be others but --

COURIC: Can you think of any?

PALIN: Well, I could think of -- of any again, that could be best dealt with on a more local level. Maybe I would take issue with. But you know, as mayor, and then as governor and even as a vice president, if I'm so privileged to serve, wouldn't be in a position of changing those things but in supporting the law of the land as it reads today.

Hmm. care to show the interview between biden and couric? the one where he said FDR was on TV in 1929?

I don't think the Republican leadership wants her to run this time. She did keep rambling about something or other being the best thing for the team.
Her Drama? Holy shit how can you say that when she has been attacked on a daily bases? Oh forget it Sarah your just a partisan hack.

And you know what Terry? They never found a damn thing that stuck.. it was totally the politics of personal destruction. these assholes are so good at it.
OH I know, Willow. I would love to see how they would treat this if it was say ANY fucking Lib.

I do not think this has anything to do with her interest in running as Senate, or President! She has had enough of the BS and I don't blame her one bit.

Right back at ya, I'm not any kind of hack.

This makes no sense. She's got a hell of a future ahead of her... you can't just quit as governor without finishing your first term! She's going to ruin her potential!

Hey, maybe the Pentagon needs someone to evaluate the effects of the Bush Doctrine...

Oh, she doesn't know what the Bush Doctrine is...

Never mind...

Having given this some thought, I find that Gov. Palin managed to pull off a first strike against the State Run media.

It is very likely that she and her advisers ran the numbers and came to the conclusion that the media was going to do anything they could to ensure that she would lose the re-election bid for Governor. Since the media has set their resources on doing everything in their immense power to ruin her, she also managed to give the GOP a good chance of holding the seat. This can be deduced from her remark about being a "Lame Duck". For that is certainly what she would be while under attack and possibly after she lost the re-election.

By placing the incumbent Lt. Governor in the position of having the 'high ground' she gave the GOP a better then even chance of retaining that seat.

As for her political aspirations after she resigns, that she managed to keep to herself. Good for her.

I will only say this. Only a fool will underestimate what she will do next.

If she is smart she will be a private citizen!

I wonder if there was a scandal about to emerge that she wanted to head off.
yeah maybe the countless threats her kids get, or maybe OBAMA threatening her son who is active duty. You want to play wonder if? I can do that all day long.

Aw c'mon, Terry. Please give us the story of how Obama threatened Palin's son. (I can't wait for this gem.)
Well your team seems to want to play the WHAT IF, or guessing game IT was a comment to show how fucking stupid they are!

OH I know, Willow. I would love to see how they would treat this if it was say ANY fucking Lib.

oh you know the drill donchya? "This is a non-story." :eusa_whistle::lol:

This makes no sense. She's got a hell of a future ahead of her... you can't just quit as governor without finishing your first term! She's going to ruin her potential!

Hey, maybe the Pentagon needs someone to evaluate the effects of the Bush Doctrine...

Never mind...

Maybe when Obama retires, he can teach geography. Oh wait, he thinks there are 57 states in the union.

Having given this some thought, I find that Gov. Palin managed to pull off a first strike against the State Run media.

It is very likely that she and her advisers ran the numbers and came to the conclusion that the media was going to do anything they could to ensure that she would lose the re-election bid for Governor. Since the media has set their resources on doing everything in their immense power to ruin her, she also managed to give the GOP a good chance of holding the seat. This can be deduced from her remark about being a "Lame Duck". For that is certainly what she would be while under attack and possibly after she lost the re-election.

By placing the incumbent Lt. Governor in the position of having the 'high ground' she gave the GOP a better then even chance of retaining that seat.

As for her political aspirations after she resigns, that she managed to keep to herself. Good for her.

I will only say this. Only a fool will underestimate what she will do next.

If she is smart she will be a private citizen!
Or become a fund raiser. It cannot be argued that she connected with many that are the GOP base.

Never mind...
still showing how fucking clueless you are

asshole

oh you know the drill donchya? "This is a non-story." :eusa_whistle::lol:

:eusa_eh: Stop using my catch phr-... oh nevermind, you tailored it. Of course I used it recently, in the "Palin blah blah blah" one about the flag ... :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back