Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

I'm not real sure what's going on. I like Sarah Palin a lot. I hope we see and hear more from her on the national level. Could it be that she'd just like a little time off to go moose hunting?

another person effectively destroyed by the bastards from the left! good going assholes!

The media will eat you up and destroy you if you don't know how to handle them. She had no clue what she was in for. But the problem isn't what the media did to her... it's that she had no idea what she was doing, had no knowledge of events and no understanding of them.

Actually, scratch what I just said. There is no reason to resign as Governor if you're going to run for US Senate. So this tells me she is going to make a POTUS run, very poor strategy. She would be a shoo-in for the Senate, then from there could run for POTUS in 2016.

As it is, I have doubts she would get the GOP nomination for POTUS, and have no doubt that if she did, she would lose to the Dem candidate.

There's no reason to step down if you're going to make a POTUS run in 2012. Her term ends in 2010. She can be like Romney and only do one term.
Yeah, she's done. Bowing out of politics looks like. There's no reason for her to challenge Mulkowski for the senate seat in 2012, and the other seat isn't up until 2014.

another person effectively destroyed by the bastards from the left! good going assholes!

The media will eat you up and destroy you if you don't know how to handle them. She had no clue what she was in for. But the problem isn't what the media did to her... it's that she had no idea what she was doing, had no knowledge of events and no understanding of them.

nope,, it was pure destruction from the left.. she has done nothing but defend herself since the election.. you guys are assholes pure and simple.. I hope you enjoy your victory.. it will come back to haunt your ass some day. I believe in Karma!

nope,, it was pure destruction from the left.. she has done nothing but defend herself since the election.. you guys are assholes pure and simple.. I hope you enjoy your victory.. it will come back to haunt your ass some day. I believe in Karma!
I totally agree but I also add Romney and McCain's camp for attacking her also.

Maybe she's resigning because Tripp (or is it Trigg or Track or Tripod?) is a year old and she is understanding what it means to be a parent of a special needs child (rather than having a child with special needs) and wants to spend more time with him. Just a thought.

If she is resigning to spend more time with her family, and to tend to Trigg more, then more power to her.

You know.......I always kinda thought that when the going got rough, Pain in the ass Palin would fold.

This? It's just proof.

How did I figure that out? Simple.........she's a pampered Prom Queen who has always been catered to, and, because nobody would stand up to her, she thought that she had absolute power. I mean.....she's had it all through high school.

When she got in the national media? She didn't have anything to control it with, as instead of being a big fish in a little pond, she's now swimming in the ocean with sharks. She didn't have the brains, the knowledge, nor the wisdom to handle things, as she thought she knew them all.

I hope she just fades off of the national stage already.........I'm tired of the bitch from Alaska.

But, truth be told? I kinda think that she's bucking for a talk show. Apparently, she wants to be the new Doper Windbag (Oprah Winfrey).

I totally agree but I also add Romney and McCain's camp for attacking her also.

I don't know about Romney,, yep some in McCain's camp but that was well after the election. I mainly refer to the attacks on Palin's daugherts the last straw finally with that goddamn bastard attack from lecherman! fuckers.

This makes no sense. She's got a hell of a future ahead of her... you can't just quit as governor without finishing your first term! She's going to ruin her potential!

Maybe she's being appointed ambassador to the country of Africa...

Oh, Africa is a continent...

never mind....

You know.......I always kinda thought that when the going got rough, Pain in the ass Palin would fold.

This? It's just proof.

How did I figure that out? Simple.........she's a pampered Prom Queen who has always been catered to, and, because nobody would stand up to her, she thought that she had absolute power. I mean.....she's had it all through high school.

When she got in the national media? She didn't have anything to control it with, as instead of being a big fish in a little pond, she's now swimming in the ocean with sharks. She didn't have the brains, the knowledge, nor the wisdom to handle things, as she thought she knew them all.

I hope she just fades off of the national stage already.........I'm tired of the bitch from Alaska.

But, truth be told? I kinda think that she's bucking for a talk show. Apparently, she wants to be the new Doper Windbag (Oprah Winfrey).

you deserve a great big phuck yew! leftis asshole.:lol:

I wonder why OP failed to even state that Palin is doing this so she can concentrate on a 2012 presidential run?

This makes no sense. She's got a hell of a future ahead of her... you can't just quit as governor without finishing your first term! She's going to ruin her potential!

I agree. Palin should stay in office. This will not cause libtards to stop using her as a punching bag. Matter of fact, since she will be doing this to run for president, it will be like making a formal announcement which will just give libtards more time to make fun of her that other candidates.

That's bullshit.

Has the media destroyed Obama or Biden? They actively suppress news about Obama ffs.

They deliberately singled out Paling because they view her as a threat.
Well it looks as though they have won.

I'll wait to hear more but it's too bad.

Forum List

Back