Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

Know what would be funny as hell?

Palin's daughter Bristol running for governor and getting it.

To make matters worse........let Bristol reverse all the fucked up rules that her whore of a mother did. The first one would be stopping rape victims from having to pay for their kits.

This makes no sense. She's got a hell of a future ahead of her... you can't just quit as governor without finishing your first term! She's going to ruin her potential!

Maybe she's being appointed ambassador to the country of Africa...

Oh, Africa is a continent...

never mind....
which she never said, asshole
the more you post the more you prove you are a clueless asshole

Know what would be funny as hell?

Palin's daughter Bristol running for governor and getting it.

To make matters worse........let Bristol reverse all the fucked up rules that her whore of a mother did. The first one would be stopping rape victims from having to pay for their kits.
another lie of the left

I wonder why OP failed to even state that Palin is doing this so she can concentrate on a 2012 presidential run?

This makes no sense. She's got a hell of a future ahead of her... you can't just quit as governor without finishing your first term! She's going to ruin her potential!

I agree. Palin should stay in office. This will not cause libtards to stop using her as a punching bag. Matter of fact, since she will be doing this to run for president, it will be like making a formal announcement which will just give libtards more time to make fun of her that other candidates.
because that isnt what she said

You know.......I always kinda thought that when the going got rough, Pain in the ass Palin would fold.

This? It's just proof.

How did I figure that out? Simple.........she's a pampered Prom Queen who has always been catered to, and, because nobody would stand up to her, she thought that she had absolute power. I mean.....she's had it all through high school.

When she got in the national media? She didn't have anything to control it with, as instead of being a big fish in a little pond, she's now swimming in the ocean with sharks. She didn't have the brains, the knowledge, nor the wisdom to handle things, as she thought she knew them all.

I hope she just fades off of the national stage already.........I'm tired of the bitch from Alaska.

But, truth be told? I kinda think that she's bucking for a talk show. Apparently, she wants to be the new Doper Windbag (Oprah Winfrey).

you deserve a great big phuck yew! leftis asshole.:lol:

You know Swimming Pussy, you should really think before engaging that festering gob you call a mouth. YOU call me a "leftist", and SealyBoBo is calling me a Republican.

Can't you fanatical windbags get together and agree on something once in a while?

Oh........by the way............

Phuque Yew!

Personally, I think she's done with political office. I think she'll sign a deal to do a radio show. She's going for the money and easy street.

Maybe the Supreme Court needs someone to review past decisions...

Oh, she can't name any...

Never mind...

Maybe the Supreme Court needs someone to review past decisions...

Oh, she can't name any...

Never mind...
keep showing everyone what a clueless asshole you are

Palin's PAC sends out appeal as reporting deadline looms - Politics AP - MiamiHerald.com

WASHINGTON — Gov. Sarah Palin's political action committee sent out an e-mail today, soliciting contributions tomorrow. June 30 is deadline for reporting donations to the PAC from the first half of the year. ("Please give before June 30th. Your help is critical," the e-mail from the PAC notes.)

Either she did absolutely TERRIBLE or she did AMAZING. I'd love to see the numbers.

You know.......I always kinda thought that when the going got rough, Pain in the ass Palin would fold.

This? It's just proof.

How did I figure that out? Simple.........she's a pampered Prom Queen who has always been catered to, and, because nobody would stand up to her, she thought that she had absolute power. I mean.....she's had it all through high school.

When she got in the national media? She didn't have anything to control it with, as instead of being a big fish in a little pond, she's now swimming in the ocean with sharks. She didn't have the brains, the knowledge, nor the wisdom to handle things, as she thought she knew them all.

I hope she just fades off of the national stage already.........I'm tired of the bitch from Alaska.

But, truth be told? I kinda think that she's bucking for a talk show. Apparently, she wants to be the new Doper Windbag (Oprah Winfrey).

you deserve a great big phuck yew! leftis asshole.:lol:

You know Swimming Pussy, you should really think before engaging that festering gob you call a mouth. YOU call me a "leftist", and SealyBoBo is calling me a Republican.

Can't you fanatical windbags get together and agree on something once in a while?

Oh........by the way............

Phuque Yew!

bobo calls everyone to the right of Karl marx a republlican.

Forum List

Back