Sarah Palin, Professional Victim

The responses to this op speak volumes ,envy, insecurities and just plan stupidities. Palin palin palinpalinppppaaalllllinnnnnnnnn!!!

Get a grip,your making yourselves look really stupid.

Why are Palinistas so fearful of any discussion of her?

She skeers the lefties :lol:

She scares me, The Infidel. Times past, this nation has gorged on hatred for some benighted minority or two. I dun want to see that ever happen again.

For some reason, most liberal women hate good-looking conservative women. I think we all know why.

I wonder if liberal women feel threatened by the strength and resilience shown by conservative women such as Sarah Palin..

The liberal media uses and abuses her for what little popularity they can get, hell, if they had any integrity they'd be sending her their paychecks...:lol:

Lumpy, believe it or not, this has zippedy do dah to do with gender. I look at Palin and see Joe McCarthy in drag. The woman threatens all that I hold dear about the country and I'd be in violent opposition to her rise in power if she were a hermaphrodite.

What are these, "dear" things you speak of ....Cupcake?

...and how are they threatened by free speech?

Last edited:
I wonder if liberal women feel threatened by the strength and resilience shown by conservative women such as Sarah Palin..

The liberal media uses and abuses her for what little popularity they can get, hell, if they had any integrity they'd be sending her their paychecks...:lol:

Lumpy, believe it or not, this has zippedy do dah to do with gender. I look at Palin and see Joe McCarthy in drag. The woman threatens all that I hold dear about the country and I'd be in violent opposition to her rise in power if she were a hermaphrodite.

What are these, "dear" things you speak of ....Cupcake?

...and how are they threatened by free speech?

Actually I was wondering that exact thing. What does she threaten? I see her standing up for "The Forgotten Man". Us who hold The Constitution of The United States of America up as a sacred document that is to be adhered to, just as the POTUS took an oath to do.

So please tell us all how exactly she, one woman, threatens anything. Unless that is you are a moose :eek: Then all bets are off :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
167751_1852405030675_1257242096_32244992_2537975_n.jpg

Jesus wouldnt hate anyone.... just sayin'

Maybe if ya read yur bible more often you'd know dat. :eusa_whistle:

I agree with you, The Infidel. Mayhaps someone should tell Palin?

Who does she hate, Maddie? And USE WHAT SHE'S SAID to make your case.

Forum List

Back