Sarah Palin, Professional Victim

This is what the left is whining about: They want to be able to say any hateful, crazy thing about Palin that crosses their minds, but never face any consequences for it.

Dave, I am happy to "face the consequences" of all the things I say about Palin. I'm not sure what you suppose they might could be...turning a few independent voters away from her?

That is kinda sorta my goal in writing, dear man.
Uh huh. I never could find any corroboration about your claim of Palin saying she was the best mother.

If you want to criticize her, great. Go for it. Just make sure you use what she actually says and does, not what you want her to have said and done, mmmkay?

O, I see now. I was being snotty, there, Dave. Palin holds herself out as a glowing example of Apple Pie American Motherhood and I think she's a big fat failure as a parent....sorry about the confuzzlization.

poor old dumpy libtarts! still ralin on palin huh? youse guys is pathetic and jealous as hell.. green eyed bitches from hell. :eusa_angel:

Jealous? JEALOUS? I think my head may explode from reading such nonsense.

What have I done to give you the impression I want to become world famous as a stupid bigot, Willow?

Yep,, it's just like Dave said. You libtart green eye bitcxhes from hell attack Mrs. Palin at every turn and then when she stands and defends herself you label her a "professional victim" you are nothing but a buncha lockeroomdiva's you are pathetic.

Dave, I am happy to "face the consequences" of all the things I say about Palin. I'm not sure what you suppose they might could be...turning a few independent voters away from her?

Uh huh. I never could find any corroboration about your claim of Palin saying she was the best mother.

If you want to criticize her, great. Go for it. Just make sure you use what she actually says and does, not what you want her to have said and done, mmmkay?

O, I see now. I was being snotty, there, Dave. Palin holds herself out as a glowing example of Apple Pie American Motherhood and I think she's a big fat failure as a parent....sorry about the confuzzlization.

you think a lotta shit that ain't true.

Where has Palin held herself out as a glowing example?

This is what I was talking about. Use what she said, not what you want her to have said.

But strawmen are just too easy to knock down, aren't they?

poor old dumpy libtarts! still ralin on palin huh? youse guys is pathetic and jealous as hell.. green eyed bitches from hell. :eusa_angel:

What have I done to give you the impression I want to become world famous as a stupid bigot, Willow?

Yep,, it's just like Dave said. You libtart green eye bitcxhes from hell attack Mrs. Palin at every turn and then when she stands and defends herself you label her a "professional victim" you are nothing but a buncha lockeroomdiva's you are pathetic.

:eusa_hand:

Is it possible to have green eyes and not be from hell?:confused:

Jus' wonderin'

For some reason, most liberal women hate good-looking conservative women. I think we all know why.

*yawn*

more to the point is the fact that middle aged white rightwingnuts fall all over themselves because she has boobs.

if she looked like helen thomas none of the rightwing loons would even look at her and she'd never have been a vp candidate.

so there ya go.

you betcha.

You mean, like if Obama was white, the leftwing loons wouldn't have even looked at him......:eusa_whistle:

Jus' wonderin'

why? duz you have green eyes???

For some reason, most liberal women hate good-looking conservative women. I think we all know why.

*yawn*

more to the point is the fact that middle aged white rightwingnuts fall all over themselves because she has boobs.

if she looked like helen thomas none of the rightwing loons would even look at her and she'd never have been a vp candidate.

so there ya go.

you betcha.

You mean, like if Obama was white, the leftwing loons wouldn't have even looked at him......:eusa_whistle:

:blowup::blowup:

The Sharon K Pacheco Foundation had scheduled its Patriots & Warriors Gala for May 2, and Palin was to be the keynote speaker, according to The Denver Post. The foundation's mission is "to provide assistance to military families and at-risk youth," and the event was to serve as a fundraiser for military families and children who have lost loved ones in combat.

"Due to an onslaught of personal attacks against Governor Palin and others associated with her appearance, it is with deep sadness and disappointment that, in the best interest of all, we cancel the event for safety concerns," the Facebook post reads.

The announcement also states that no direct threats had been made against anyone, but said that the "increase in negative rhetoric against the former Alaska governor" after the Tucson shooting "raises concern for her safety and the safety of others despite the call for civility in America."

Palin Colorado Event Canceled After 'Onslaught Of Personal Attacks' | TPMDC

Palins attempts at mimicking Gabby Giffords are pathetic

"Look everyone...I am threatened too"

Jus' wonderin'

why? duz you have green eyes???

Because of my delicate nature, I'm afraid to confirm or deny that....

.....but I might be from Hell.

motocanaglia_diavolo.gif

The Sharon K Pacheco Foundation had scheduled its Patriots & Warriors Gala for May 2, and Palin was to be the keynote speaker, according to The Denver Post. The foundation's mission is "to provide assistance to military families and at-risk youth," and the event was to serve as a fundraiser for military families and children who have lost loved ones in combat.

"Due to an onslaught of personal attacks against Governor Palin and others associated with her appearance, it is with deep sadness and disappointment that, in the best interest of all, we cancel the event for safety concerns," the Facebook post reads.

The announcement also states that no direct threats had been made against anyone, but said that the "increase in negative rhetoric against the former Alaska governor" after the Tucson shooting "raises concern for her safety and the safety of others despite the call for civility in America."

It is sad isn't it?

Why are Palinistas so fearful of any discussion of her?

LOL discussion ????? you have to be kidding

It is sad isn't it?

no you ain't sad you izz pathetic.

Maybe this will help Sarah Palin feel safer...

crosshairs2.png

It shows she is being targeted for more protection

Last edited by a moderator:
All I have to do is read a few post in a Palin hate thread, and I remember why I like that woman so much..... because she drives the left bat shit crazy!
Go Sarah Go..... :clap2:

You bunch of rabid pussies :lol:

who's the one talking in ridiculous fonts and making up ridiculous things?

oh yeah, that would be you. so who's rabid again?

personally, i think if someone on the left had run around saying imbecilic things like there are "pro america parts of the country" and getting exorcisms, the right would have had a nervous breakdown.

just saying.

and just to treat you like you should be taken seriously for a moment, for the upteenth time, the rightwingnut loons wilfully misconstrue the response to palin. the left thinks of palin what real conservatives think of palin... that she "knows nothing about nothing".

so you can pick decent people to lead you... or you can pick people you think annoy everyone else the most.

*shrug*

Forum List

Back