Sarah Palin, Professional Victim

For some reason, most liberal women hate good-looking conservative women. I think we all know why.

*yawn*

more to the point is the fact that middle aged white rightwingnuts fall all over themselves because she has boobs.

if she looked like helen thomas none of the rightwing loons would even look at her and she'd never have been a vp candidate.

so there ya go.

you betcha.

All I have to do is read a few post in a Palin hate thread, and I remember why I like that woman so much..... because she drives the left bat shit crazy!
Go Sarah Go..... :clap2:

You bunch of rabid pussies :lol:

who's the one talking in ridiculous fonts and making up ridiculous things?

oh yeah, that would be you. so who's rabid again?

personally, i think if someone on the left had run around saying imbecilic things like there are "pro america parts of the country" and getting exorcisms, the right would have had a nervous breakdown.

just saying.

and just to treat you like you should be taken seriously for a moment, for the upteenth time, the rightwingnut loons wilfully misconstrue the response to palin. the left thinks of palin what real conservatives think of palin... that she "knows nothing about nothing".

so you can pick decent people to lead you... or you can pick people you think annoy everyone else the most.

*shrug*

Last edited:
For some reason, most liberal women hate good-looking conservative women. I think we all know why.

*yawn*

more to the point is the fact that middle aged white rightwingnuts fall all over themselves because she has boobs.

if she looked like helen thomas none of the rightwing loons would even look at her and she'd never have been a vp candidate.

so there ya go.

you betcha.
:lol: Funny...but why even bother responding to such sexist bullshit as the overly excitable one posted?

It never ends with that woman.

*SMH*

I assume you have also heard this story this past week, Marc?

Sarah Palin seeks to trademark her name but patent office wants more information | cleveland.com

Attention whore.

both did not even sign the applications, bwahahahaha.

"The following application requirement(s) were not met: No. 18; If the mark includes an individual’s name or portrait, either (i) a statement that identifies the living individual whose name or likeness the mark comprises and written consent of the individual,"

that costs 50 bucks.

"In this case, the specimen submitted for the “Information about political elections” is a news story on the Fox® Network about Ms. Palin. The specimens submitted for the “Providing a website featuring information about political issues” are postings on Facebook®. The specimen does not show use of the mark as “providing a website featuring…”. Rather the proposed mark merely appears as a posting name...

None of these specimens show use of the mark SARAH PALIN in relation to the services specified of “Information about political elections” and “Providing a website featuring information about political issues”.

*yawn*

so there ya go.

you betcha.
:lol: Funny...but why even bother responding to such sexist bullshit as the overly excitable one posted?

i know.. i know...

couldn't resist. :D

I wonder if liberal women feel threatened by the strength and resilience shown by conservative women such as Sarah Palin..

The liberal media uses and abuses her for what little popularity they can get, hell, if they had any integrity they'd be sending her their paychecks...:lol:

The responses to this op speak volumes ,envy, insecurities and just plan stupidities. Palin palin palinpalinppppaaalllllinnnnnnnnn!!!

Get a grip,your making yourselves look really stupid.

I wonder if liberal women feel threatened by the strength and resilience shown by conservative women such as Sarah Palin..

The liberal media uses and abuses her for what little popularity they can get, hell, if they had any integrity they'd be sending her their paychecks...:lol:

Lumpy, believe it or not, this has zippedy do dah to do with gender. I look at Palin and see Joe McCarthy in drag. The woman threatens all that I hold dear about the country and I'd be in violent opposition to her rise in power if she were a hermaphrodite.

LOL poor girl!

Juliet. "O God!.O nurse, how shall this be prevented?
My husband is on earth, my faith in heaven;
How shall that faith return again to earth,
Unless that husband send it me from heaven
By leaving earth? comfort me, counsel me.
Alack, alack, that heaven should practise stratagems
Upon so soft a subject as myself!
What say'st thou? hast thou not a word of joy?
Some comfort, nurse."

"Is there no pity sitting in the clouds" Romeo and Juliet

poor old dumpy libtarts! still ralin on palin huh? youse guys is pathetic and jealous as hell.. green eyed bitches from hell. :eusa_angel:

This is what the left is whining about: They want to be able to say any hateful, crazy thing about Palin that crosses their minds, but never face any consequences for it.

Dave, I am happy to "face the consequences" of all the things I say about Palin. I'm not sure what you suppose they might could be...turning a few independent voters away from her?

That is kinda sorta my goal in writing, dear man.

This is what the left is whining about: They want to be able to say any hateful, crazy thing about Palin that crosses their minds, but never face any consequences for it.

Dave, I am happy to "face the consequences" of all the things I say about Palin. I'm not sure what you suppose they might could be...turning a few independent voters away from her?

That is kinda sorta my goal in writing, dear man.
Uh huh. I never could find any corroboration about your claim of Palin saying she was the best mother.

If you want to criticize her, great. Go for it. Just make sure you use what she actually says and does, not what you want her to have said and done, mmmkay?

Forum List

Back