Sarah Palin Not First Choice for 90+% of Educated Republicans

As if the NY York Times would do better?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pick a better candidate than Rush and Beck?

I think so. They have a much better track record picking republicans than either of the comics

The NY Times has a better track record of picking Republican presidential candidates that win?

Can you give us some examples???????????????

I can't WAIT to hear this one!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I can't wait to hear this!

Lets see how well the power of the microphone has done for ole' Rush. In 2008 he rallied his dittoheads to elect Rudy Guilianni and Hillary as a Dem.

The Times has a better perspective of the entire GOP electorate rather than just the right wing extremists who dwell on Rush's every blabber
How did that one work out?

Last edited:
Everything we have today is because of some smart "elitist" person somewhere created something that made our lives easier. The smart people and "elites" are people whom we should be venerating, not resenting, because without them, we would still be living in the Stone Age.

In America, the Left envies and resents wealth, the Right envies and resents intellect. Both are rooted in small-minded pettiness.

And the smartest people in the room are represented BY THE NEW YORK TIMES????????????

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo!

This is just what I said. We are letting "coventional wisdow" pick out candidates and "coventional wisdom" is ALWAYS THE LIBERAL MEDIA.

The liberal media told us McCain was our most electable candidate and as usual the "smartest guys in the Republican party," the elites, are going to be led around by the nose by those same people.

THIS is your idea of convincing us who is and is not the best candidate? THE NEW YORK TIMES????????

Why don't you just have George Soros pick our candidates. He's elite enough for you, I'm sure.

Hysterically funny!

If there has ever been a bigger non sequitur on USMB than this post, I'd like to see it.

Resentment on the Right runs deep.

would that the gene pool did as well.

I wish all you folks would quit picking on my secret girlfriend, Sarah. I hope that she runs for President so I can go inside the voting booth and pleasure myself when I vote for her!

~5.4%* of Scientists don't prefer Sarah as 1st choice for President!

If there has ever been a bigger non sequitur on USMB than this post, I'd like to see it.

I'm sure in her own mind she's pwning your whole world and shaking the very foundations of all that you once thought you knew .... or something.

And notice who's going along with the NYTimes on who's the smartest??? OTHER LIBERALS!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!! Liberals know who is and isn't smart. Yeah!

After all Obama is sooooooooooooooooooooo schmart, he ruined the country!

Why we need to listen to the NY Times on who to pick for our candidates. Liberals say so!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HALF WIT IDIOTS "CONSERVATIVES" WHO THINK YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCHMART.

It starting to sink in now????????

Of course not. You are more concerned with your egocentric little idea of looking smart to liberals than waking up to the fact they don't have your best interests at heart.

the only one here even mentioning the new york times is you.

fuckwit

[Rush Limbaugh never endorses candidates during the presidential primaries.

Those that claim Limbaugh picks our candidates prove they know nothing about him or listen to his show.

Rush Limbaugh *endorses Mitt Romney Hot Air

oops
actually, thats Malkin claiming he endorsed Romney, when in actuality, he did nothing of the sort

Setting aside the QUOTE that proves it, how would someone like you, who claims you DON"T LISTEN TO LIMBAUGH, know whether or not he endorsed Romney?

btw, nice to see Malkin get tossed under the bus as a liar by a wingnut like you. lol,

Mitt Romney is a fraud.

Mit Romney is a bigger flip flopper than John Kerry.

I judge a man by his DEEDS not his words.

Romney's deeds as Gov WERE NOT CONSERVATIVE, they were as far left AS OBAMA!

How UTTERLY STUPID do people have to be to glom onto Romney as the answer to Obama, when there isn't a dime's worth of difference between Romneycare and Obamacare?

Romney went on record as being for abortion, gay marriage, banning the Boy Scouts, on and on and on.

Romney is as liberal as OBAMA!

I judge a man by his ACTIONS. He led his state as liberal as Ted Kennedy and once he has presidential aspirations all of a sudden he starts talking conservative to fool the REST OF THE COUNTRY.

And you some of you people are stupid enough to buy it?

What difference is there between Clinton talking like a conservative to fool people and Romney doing it?

YOU GUYS CANNOT BE THIS DAMN STUPID.

You vote for Romney you might as well vote for Obama. That's no lie.

If you don't believe me. Deny all this EVIDENCE!

American Thinker: Mitt Romney: A Massachusetts Liberal for President

The Mitt Romney Deception

That's just some of the evidence.

NO WAY is Romney a conservative. He's as conservative as Arlen Specter!

Problem is, you can't name an electable conservative, i.e., someone conservative enough for you.

Thank you for proving me right!

LIBERALS TELL US TO GO FOR THE "ELECTABLE" GUY!!!!

Just like John McCain. The liberal media told us HE was "electable."

You conservatives starting to wake up to the pattern? Or are you going to vote in the primaries for President Ford?

You admitted there was no conservative that could have done better than McCain in 2008,

so what's with the 'electable' crap?

actually, thats Malkin claiming he endorsed Romney, when in actuality, he did nothing of the sort

Setting aside the QUOTE that proves it, how would someone like you, who claims you DON"T LISTEN TO LIMBAUGH, know whether or not he endorsed Romney?

btw, nice to see Malkin get tossed under the bus as a liar by a wingnut like you. lol,
no, not tossed anywhere, moron
but she made an assumption that the quote didnt support
just as you are doing
and she even made a correction on it to note it was HER OPINION

Why is so outrageous to think that more intelligent Republicans would not want Palin as the nominee.

She's the least intelligent, least knowledgeable, least articulate of any of those on the likely candidate list. That's not even debatable...

...lol...unless, of course, someone wants to debate it with me.:lol:

I'm sure in her own mind she's pwning your whole world and shaking the very foundations of all that you once thought you knew .... or something.

And notice who's going along with the NYTimes on who's the smartest??? OTHER LIBERALS!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!! Liberals know who is and isn't smart. Yeah!

After all Obama is sooooooooooooooooooooo schmart, he ruined the country!

Why we need to listen to the NY Times on who to pick for our candidates. Liberals say so!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU HALF WIT IDIOTS "CONSERVATIVES" WHO THINK YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SCHMART.

It starting to sink in now????????

Of course not. You are more concerned with your egocentric little idea of looking smart to liberals than waking up to the fact they don't have your best interests at heart.

the only one here even mentioning the new york times is you.

fuckwit

The New York Times is such an awful newspaper that I wouldn't even use it to line the bottom of my bird cage if I had a bird...:lol:

just as you are doing

The quote is unequivocal. Romney was Limbaugh's pick.

just as you are doing

he didnt endorse him

just as you are doing

Actually, the quote is equivocal. On the other hand, it does come across as a kind of endorsement.

RUSH: I think now, based on the way the campaign has shaken out, that there probably is a candidate on our side who does embody all three legs of the conservative stool, and that’s Romney. The three stools or the three legs of the stool are national security/foreign policy, the social conservatives, and the fiscal conservatives. The social conservatives are the cultural people. The fiscal conservatives are the economic crowd: low taxes, smaller government, get out of the way.

just as you are doing

Actually, the quote is equivocal. On the other hand, it does come across as a kind of endorsement.

RUSH: I think now, based on the way the campaign has shaken out, that there probably is a candidate on our side who does embody all three legs of the conservative stool, and that’s Romney. The three stools or the three legs of the stool are national security/foreign policy, the social conservatives, and the fiscal conservatives. The social conservatives are the cultural people. The fiscal conservatives are the economic crowd: low taxes, smaller government, get out of the way.
yeah, in a "he's all we have left" kinda way

:lol:
if thats what they want to call an "endorsement"
and at a time when it was already pretty much over

yeah, in a "he's all we have left" kinda way

:lol:
if thats what they want to call an "endorsement"
and at a time when it was already pretty much over

I agree. It is a kind of endorsement in the sense that "this is the best of a pack of crap."

Forum List

Back