Sarah Palin naked

The whole democratic agenda will do nothing more than promote do-nothing-ism. Anyone that thinks Osama is gonna do all he says for you is crazy as shit...When he puts everyone with a decient income in that 50% tax bracket, everyone will be looking for a job.

First of all its a 38%(tops) tax bracket. What do you call a decent income? He will do this for people who make over $240k per year which I doubt there are very many people on this messageboard that make that. Do you even understand his tax cuts or are you just mumbling?

Now Now Midcan. There is only one pig in lipstick. And it's this pig right here.

$giuliani_drag.jpg

For those of you who don't know, that's Rudy Giuliani. Former mayor of New York and ran to be the 2008 Republican President choice.

:eusa_whistle: :clap2:

You've been exposed as one here that enters a thread and just spews your shit.

Are you capable of saying something intelligent, or is 90% of your board participation just going to be trash?

And I know what you're "we" is, take the turd out of your pocket and get a clue, or STFU.

i already said something intelligent; i identified you as an asshole almost immediately. i bet some people take upwards of three or four minutes, and you still haven't figured it out.

colon

I'm registered Repub and voting for Obama, scares you doesnt it. You wait, Palin is starting to become exposed and her ignorance will backfire. The tide is beginning to shift although just slightly, but its starting.
Then you are not a republican.

Forum List

Back