Sarah Palin naked

He's not a Republican anymore, if he ever was. Don't fall for it.

So it's okay for Democrats to say they're voting for John McCain but not for Republicans to say they're voting for Barack Obama?

:rofl:

Double standards much?

Because I don't see you trying to sling insults at anyone here who is a Democrat voting for McCain.

And, three, she really is kinda hot. Basically, I want to have sex with her on my Barack Obama sheets while my wife reads aloud from the Constitution. (My wife is cool with this if I promise to "first wipe off Palin's tranny makeup." I married well.)

Seitzman is a mysogynistic prick, his contempt for women is duly noted.

So it's okay for Democrats to say they're voting for John McCain but not for Republicans to say they're voting for Barack Obama?

:rofl:

Double standards much?

Because I don't see you trying to sling insults at anyone here who is a Democrat voting for McCain.

There aren't any. WTF are you talking about ?

There aren't any. WTF are you talking about ?

I'm sure there's least one. I mean I only been here a little more then a week now but surely there has been one Democrat who is going to vote McCain?

Lets say there is though for the sake of argument, by that logic that she is using then she will have to insult Democrats who vote McCain. Since they wouldn't be "true Democrats" then.

From the huffingtonpost dot com

Michael Seitzman: Sarah Palin Naked

(edited by jillian to insert link).

Didn't think much of the "analysis" of this guy. And maybe someone should tell him that while "nuclear" is spelled the same around the country, the actual pronunciation has very real regional differences, all of which are acceptable pronunciations found in the dictionary. Palin's pronunciation of the word as "nu-cu-lar" is acceptable, found in the dictionary and amounts to a regional difference. It is a fairly common pronunciation actually. As is "nu-kyuh-ler", which is what I believe Bush tries to mangle out when pronouncing it -and also an acceptable pronunciation according to the dictionary. For those who pronounce the word "noo-clee-er", hearing these other pronunciations can drive them nuts and clearly for this guy, it was a very short drive.

I grew up in St. Louis and half the people there pronounced "wash" as "warsh" and "Washington" as "Warshington" although they always spelled it correctly and obviously knew there wasn't an "R" in either of those words. Still can't stand to hear those words pronounced that way.

I'm not even going to ask who you're voting for, mole.

You do not represent the conservative base, kindly stop pretending you do.

How hilarious. You can't BARE to comprehend that a fellow conservative DOESN'T like Palin and will vote for Obama! So, you try to discredit me. Hilarious.

Yes, I do. I support the REAL conservative base who are, behind the scenes, cringing and hoping that if elected, John McCain either stays in good health or TrooperGate winds up being much more than it is and she has to resign. I support lower taxes, not just for the rich, but for EVERYONE. So does Obama. I support a strong national defense combined with reasonable diplomatic relations with other countries. So does Obama. Obama said that we need to double the size of our military. McCain said he won't cut veterans funding.

Republicans support family values. Please tell me how Palin has family values when her then 16 year old daughter got knocked up and dropped out of high school, is the mother of 5 children and has time to be governer of an ENTIRE state.

She has NO experience. I'm sorry, but running a town of 7,000 people and being governer of a state of less than a million for less than two years after you spent years as a beauty queen and sportscaster on TV does not qualify you to run for president. Actually being able to SEE Russia from Alaskan land does not mean you have foreign policy experience.

She is a Republican robot, just repeating talking points that have been programmed into her day after day after day.

A lot of us have problems with Obama, hell he's not perfect, he's much less than perfect. But when given the choice between Obama and McCain? McCain made the call to give her the slot as his running mate, which means he would trust a woman with NO experience with the nuclear codes. That kind of judgment makes him disqualified to be my commander in chief.

Last edited:
I would like for one Sarah Palin supporter on here to show me which bills that she's either passed or vetoed in the past year and a half as Governer that you agree or disagree with.

Hmmm...how does "being smart" qualify anyone for anything? The liberal pseudo-intellectual brain mass worship thing needs to be outgrown. Being a genius is not, in and of itself, something we need to worship. John Gacy was a smart guy. So was Jeffrey Dahmer, I do believe. You're born with brains or not, it's like worshipping people for having red hair.

Because being smart means you're curious. Being curious means you discover things you never would have without showing an interest. Discovering things leads to people finding better ways to do things, and in some cases stops them from doing stupid things. Only the intellectually vacuous are uninterested in discovering new things and not trying to make for a better place.

Now, that aside, most liberals are for changing things. That is why they are liberal. Conservatives by nature want to conserve the status quo, which is why so many righties like the literal interpretation of your founding document which is over 220 years old now (yet the FF's that these conservatives always almost God-worship are the same people who put an amendment process in place because they had the foresight to see that things change). And because conservatives like the status quo, if it hadn't been for liberal thinking we'd all still be living in log cabins, cutting wood and riding a horse and cart.

So while you sit on your high horse mouthing off at liberals, just remember as you watch Fox news, while stuffing your face with oreos (that were processed in a modern production plant) and sip your cask wine (also produced by a modern manufacturing process) and snuggle into your couch while dressed in XXX-sized clothes (both manufactured using modern methods), bow to the liberal cause knowing it is the changes they wanted that have given you the vote, black people equal rights in your country and pulled down barriers that conservatives have been trying to keep up for years.

Last edited:
ask a smart person; they'll probably tell you in small words you can understand.

Looks to me like just about all you can do here is puke out your sophomoric insults and bull shit, which is in fact, what 90% of you jackass liberals do when you've got nothing else worth hearing, and that's about 90% of the time too. What the fuck good are ya?

Grow up and get a life moron.

Looks to me like just about all you can do here is puke out your sophomoric insults and bull shit, which is in fact, what 90% of you jackass liberals do when you've got nothing else worth hearing, and that's about 90% of the time too. What the fuck good are ya?

You can talk....

I'm a conservative Republican. I registered Republican before I was even allowed to vote. I've been a Republican all my life. I voted for Bush. Twice.

I agree with him.

Sarah Palin does not represent the views of the conservative base. Limbaugh, Hannity, et. all are being fed money to prop up Palin as the second coming of Jesus and we're all supposed to buy it because we don't know any better, she's a member of the NRA and she's pro life. Those are all fine qualities, but when it comes down to it, the economy is sinking, unemployment is going through the roof, the international community wants nothing to do with us and Al Queda is re-grouping and she's busy talking about how close Alaska and Russia are.

I'm sorry. No. Not this time. I will not allow my fellow Americans be dragged down one more time just so we can have a conservative who won't do anything conservative, but gosh darnit thinks we SHOULD do something conservative one of these days, in the White House.

No more years. It's time for hope. It's time for change. We can change the leadership in the White House. Yes we can.

What a joke. You don't like Palin? What about McCain? She is Conservative he is not.

that post fits the classic seminar caller profile
where people are trained to claim they are something they are not as a qualifier

Incredible! I can't wait to see how many more of you idiots try to disclaim me because you can't phathom a Republican defecting to Obama! Face it - you're all brainwashed from Limbaugh, Hannity and FoxNews. WAKE UP! For decades we keep hearing about how the next Republican candidate will be the next Reagan! We heard that about H.W. Bush, and the guy was horrible with the economy and couldn't give a shit about middle america. We heard it about Bob Dole, and he tried to fix an economy that was doing incredible in 1996! We were told that Dubyah would be the great reformer... how many times did he use change in the 2000 RNC? We were told that Dubyah would privitize social security. FALSE. We were told that our education system would improve dynamically with No Child Left Behind. FALSE. We were told his tax cuts would stimulate the economy. FALSE.

McCain is promising to veto the first pork barrel laden bill that comes to his desk.

BULLSHIT

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/18/politics/18earmark.html?_r=1&oref=login
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-05-15-mccainland_N.htm
McCain Breaks Own Pork Rule - Roll Call

No bill will ever get passed and our government will grind to a screeching halt. Democrats will be even more in charge this November and they can could over-ride his veto, making him a lame duck president before the middle of his first term.

McCain wants to have a constitutional ammendment to ban abortion, it'll NEVER pass. Stop living in the 60s and start living today. Abortion isn't the cause of high unemployment, the housing market collapse and the terrible economy. McCain has NO plan to help our failing economy. Barrack Obama will jumpstart the economy with a $1000 energy rebate. McCain plans NO rebate. Obama will eliminate taxes for seniors earning under $50,000. McCain will not. Obama will cut taxes by $1000 for working middle class families, 85% of America. McCain will cut taxes for the rich and screw the middle class.

Supply side economics will not work in our current economy. It only worked in the 1920s when the upper class were paying 75% taxes and cut it to 25%. The rich, not having to pay tens of thousands of dollars extra in taxes, stimulated the economy and created the roaring 20s. Cutting taxes even 5% for the rich, will only give the government less money and will NOT stimulate our economy. Cut taxes for the group people who stimulate the economy the most - middle class america.

Obama has a plan, McCain doesn't.

just because i think you're an asshole, doesn't make me a liberal. there are people who think you're an asshole from all across the economic and political spectra

asshole

Incredible! I can't wait to see how many more of you idiots try to disclaim me because you can't phathom a Republican defecting to Obama! Face it - you're all brainwashed from Limbaugh, Hannity and FoxNews. WAKE UP! For decades we keep hearing about how the next Republican candidate will be the next Reagan! We heard that about H.W. Bush, and the guy was horrible with the economy and couldn't give a shit about middle america. We heard it about Bob Dole, and he tried to fix an economy that was doing incredible in 1996! We were told that Dubyah would be the great reformer... how many times did he use change in the 2000 RNC? We were told that Dubyah would privitize social security. FALSE. We were told that our education system would improve dynamically with No Child Left Behind. FALSE. We were told his tax cuts would stimulate the economy. FALSE.

McCain is promising to veto the first pork barrel laden bill that comes to his desk.

BULLSHIT

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/18/politics/18earmark.html?_r=1&oref=login
http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-05-15-mccainland_N.htm
McCain Breaks Own Pork Rule - Roll Call

No bill will ever get passed and our government will grind to a screeching halt. Democrats will be even more in charge this November and they can could over-ride his veto, making him a lame duck president before the middle of his first term.

McCain wants to have a constitutional ammendment to ban abortion, it'll NEVER pass. Stop living in the 60s and start living today. Abortion isn't the cause of high unemployment, the housing market collapse and the terrible economy. McCain has NO plan to help our failing economy. Barrack Obama will jumpstart the economy with a $1000 energy rebate. McCain plans NO rebate. Obama will eliminate taxes for seniors earning under $50,000. McCain will not. Obama will cut taxes by $1000 for working middle class families, 85% of America. McCain will cut taxes for the rich and screw the middle class.

Supply side economics will not work in our current economy. It only worked in the 1920s when the upper class were paying 75% taxes and cut it to 25%. The rich, not having to pay tens of thousands of dollars extra in taxes, stimulated the economy and created the roaring 20s. Cutting taxes even 5% for the rich, will only give the government less money and will NOT stimulate our economy. Cut taxes for the group people who stimulate the economy the most - middle class america.

Obama has a plan, McCain doesn't.

uh --yes he does
JohnMcCain.com - McCain-Palin 2008

Hmmm...how does "being smart" qualify anyone for anything? The liberal pseudo-intellectual brain mass worship thing needs to be outgrown. Being a genius is not, in and of itself, something we need to worship. John Gacy was a smart guy. So was Jeffrey Dahmer, I do believe. You're born with brains or not, it's like worshipping people for having red hair.

Now, I want to be clear and speak directly to those of you who LOVED that Palin interview. You're an idiot. I mean that. This is not one of those cases where we're going to agree to disagree. This isn't one of those situations where we debate it passionately and then walk away thinking that the other guy is wrong but argued well. I'm not going to think of you as a thoughtful but misguided person with different ideas who still really cares about the country and the world. No, sorry, not this time. This time, if you watched those interview excerpts and weren't scared out of your freakin' mind, then you're mentally ill, mentally disabled, or mentally disturbed. What you are NOT is responsible, informed, curious, thoughtful, mature, educated, empathetic, or remotely serious. I mean it.

Forum List

Back