Sarah Palin naked

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
From the huffingtonpost dot com

Michae Seitzman said:
She said "nucular." Twice.

I realized three things tonight. For one, if you are a McCain/Palin/Bush voter, you and I do not have a difference of opinion. We have a difference in brain power. Two, she really is as ignorant as I feared. And, three, she really is kinda hot. Basically, I want to have sex with her on my Barack Obama sheets while my wife reads aloud from the Constitution. (My wife is cool with this if I promise to "first wipe off Palin's tranny makeup." I married well.)

Now, I want to be clear and speak directly to those of you who LOVED that Palin interview. You're an idiot. I mean that. This is not one of those cases where we're going to agree to disagree. This isn't one of those situations where we debate it passionately and then walk away thinking that the other guy is wrong but argued well. I'm not going to think of you as a thoughtful but misguided person with different ideas who still really cares about the country and the world. No, sorry, not this time. This time, if you watched those interview excerpts and weren't scared out of your freakin' mind, then you're mentally ill, mentally disabled, or mentally disturbed. What you are NOT is responsible, informed, curious, thoughtful, mature, educated, empathetic, or remotely serious. I mean it.

But I like to think that anyone can change.

Stop voting for people you want to have a beer with. Stop voting for folksy. Stop voting for people who remind you of your neighbor. Stop voting for the ideologically intransigent, the staggeringly ignorant, and the blazingly incompetent.

Vote for someone smarter than you. Vote for someone who inspires you. Vote for someone who has not only traveled the world but who has also shown a deep understanding and compassion for it. The stakes are real and they're terrifyingly high. This election matters. It matters. It really matters. Let me say that one more time. This. Really. Matters.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michael-seitzman/sarah-palin-naked_b_125861.html

(edited by jillian to insert link).

Hmmm...how does "being smart" qualify anyone for anything? The liberal pseudo-intellectual brain mass worship thing needs to be outgrown. Being a genius is not, in and of itself, something we need to worship. John Gacy was a smart guy. So was Jeffrey Dahmer, I do believe. You're born with brains or not, it's like worshipping people for having red hair.

Now, I want to be clear and speak directly to those of you who LOVED that Palin interview. You're an idiot. I mean that. This is not one of those cases where we're going to agree to disagree. This isn't one of those situations where we debate it passionately and then walk away thinking that the other guy is wrong but argued well.

Awesome.

I gave her props for her speech at the RNC. It was pretty good on delivery, even if I didn't agree with the substance.

But, on any kind of objective, non-partisan grounds her interview was pretty bad. She didn't look that knowlegeble or confident.

Anyone who says otherwise, is a total Bush whore.

Awesome.

I gave her props for her speech at the RNC. It was pretty good on delivery, even if I didn't agree with the substance.

But, on any kind of objective, non-partisan grounds her interview was pretty bad. She didn't look that knowlegeble or confident.

Anyone who says otherwise, is a total Bush whore.

It's a shame that nobody but lefty loons agrees with you.

ask a smart person; they'll probably tell you in small words you can understand.

Oh, I understand, and can spell, the big words. I just have no use for assholes who think they're better than others, particularly if whatever it is that they think makes them better is genetically determined.

Do you know how many losers I know with really high IQs?

Oh, I understand, and can spell, the big words. I just have no use for assholes who think they're better than others, particularly if whatever it is that they think makes them better is genetically determined.

Do you know how many losers I know with really high IQs?

i'm sure you know a lot of losers; it shines through in your work here.

Typical HuffPo drivel.

When will people stop treating blogs and OpEds as legitimate sources? They're are like assholes, everyone has one and most of them stink.

Hmmm...how does "being smart" qualify anyone for anything? The liberal pseudo-intellectual brain mass worship thing needs to be outgrown. Being a genius is not, in and of itself, something we need to worship. John Gacy was a smart guy. So was Jeffrey Dahmer, I do believe. You're born with brains or not, it's like worshipping people for having red hair.

Smart people make good decisions that benefit more people. Dumb people, or people who have mental disabilities such as post traumatic stress disorder, do not.

It's a shame that nobody but lefty loons agrees with you.

I'm a conservative Republican. I registered Republican before I was even allowed to vote. I've been a Republican all my life. I voted for Bush. Twice.

I agree with him.

Sarah Palin does not represent the views of the conservative base. Limbaugh, Hannity, et. all are being fed money to prop up Palin as the second coming of Jesus and we're all supposed to buy it because we don't know any better, she's a member of the NRA and she's pro life. Those are all fine qualities, but when it comes down to it, the economy is sinking, unemployment is going through the roof, the international community wants nothing to do with us and Al Queda is re-grouping and she's busy talking about how close Alaska and Russia are.

I'm sorry. No. Not this time. I will not allow my fellow Americans be dragged down one more time just so we can have a conservative who won't do anything conservative, but gosh darnit thinks we SHOULD do something conservative one of these days, in the White House.

No more years. It's time for hope. It's time for change. We can change the leadership in the White House. Yes we can.

I'm a conservative Republican. I registered Republican before I was even allowed to vote. I've been a Republican all my life. I voted for Bush. Twice.

I agree with him.

Sarah Palin does not represent the views of the conservative base. Limbaugh, Hannity, et. all are being fed money to prop up Palin as the second coming of Jesus and we're all supposed to buy it because we don't know any better, she's a member of the NRA and she's pro life. Those are all fine qualities, but when it comes down to it, the economy is sinking, unemployment is going through the roof, the international community wants nothing to do with us and Al Queda is re-grouping and she's busy talking about how close Alaska and Russia are.

I'm sorry. No. Not this time. I will not allow my fellow Americans be dragged down one more time just so we can have a conservative who won't do anything conservative, but gosh darnit thinks we SHOULD do something conservative one of these days, in the White House.

No more years. It's time for hope. It's time for change. We can change the leadership in the White House. Yes we can.

What about Palin is liberal ?

I agree with him.

I'm not even going to ask who you're voting for, mole.

You do not represent the conservative base, kindly stop pretending you do.

Forum List

Back