Sarah Palin naked

so much for your claim that he doesn't have one--oh and you might want to read it.

If you hadn't noticed I didn't make the claim he didn't have one but I guess you hadn't noticed that.

Secondly, even Alan Greenspan, who knows A HELL of alot more than you on the economy even said that McCain's plan is bad and he's a registered Republican:clap2:

Hmmm...how does "being smart" qualify anyone for anything?

That is definately one of your dumber remarks. As another poster has already posted: "You want dumb instead?"

The point is that I won't rate my president by being a drinking buddy or folksy, I also want some one intelligent enough (smart) that he or she understands how a government functions.

He doesn't have his own plan. He has Bush's plan. Bush's plan has cost us 400,000 jobs this year and millions of jobs in the past 7 years.

Btw - would you care to respond to the links I provided that show proof that McCain is a pork barrell spender?

Get em Dave.

even they're not stupid enough to claim they registered before they were old enough to vote.

thanks for trying and Godspeed!
:eusa_whistle:

I'm registered Repub and voting for Obama, scares you doesnt it. You wait, Palin is starting to become exposed and her ignorance will backfire. The tide is beginning to shift although just slightly, but its starting.

just because i think you're an asshole, doesn't make me a liberal. there are people who think you're an asshole from all across the economic and political spectra

asshole

You've been exposed as one here that enters a thread and just spews your shit.

Are you capable of saying something intelligent, or is 90% of your board participation just going to be trash?

And I know what you're "we" is, take the turd out of your pocket and get a clue, or STFU.

I'm registered Repub and voting for Obama, scares you doesnt it. You wait, Palin is starting to become exposed and her ignorance will backfire. The tide is beginning to shift although just slightly, but its starting.

They said the other day that Geraldine Ferraro got a 20 point bounce from women, but then we all know how that one ended.

And welcome. I believe Obama is going to be a great president.

Will he be a saint? No. Even Kennedy launched the Bay of Pigs.

But I do believe he is smarter than the republicans and actually does care about the middle class.

The Republicans will laugh that one off and then in the next breath try to tell you McCain with 7 homes is the guy who cares about the middle class. :lol:

Whaa... ? What shift? You mean the one where McCain is still taking states away from hussein? Like Ohio, and Indiana, and Pennsylvania?

And another thing, I don't buy for one second your, "I'm a registered republican voting for hussein" scheme. You're a hussein operative here with the bizarre idea that if you say that, you may make other republicans vote for hussein too. Well skip, it ain't workin'. All you're accomplishing is making yourself look like a buffoon. Sorry.

Man, I definitely didn't think Sarah Palin's interview was great, or even good, but everyone has some bad ones (Barack Obama- Saddleback Forum). I am not saying she has enough experience or is even the right choice for VP, but do you really think Barack or Joe are better? They just have a different twist on the same crap! They are just as unqualified as she is. She is trying to win over certain voters with her "spin" on politics and life, and so are they. Politics is all about the "spin" and what voters are willing to accept. I don't think any candidate is the best candidate for President, but now it comes down to how we'll deal with what we've got.

Man, I definitely didn't think Sarah Palin's interview was great, or even good, but everyone has some bad ones (Barack Obama- Saddleback Forum). I am not saying she has enough experience or is even the right choice for VP, but do you really think Barack or Joe are better? They just have a different twist on the same crap! They are just as unqualified as she is. She is trying to win over certain voters with her "spin" on politics and life, and so are they. Politics is all about the "spin" and what voters are willing to accept. I don't think any candidate is the best candidate for President, but now it comes down to how we'll deal with what we've got.

Palin is one sharp cookie, and when the left is confronted with someone like her, all they have left is their old bag of tricks, of which character assassination is their favorite.

Last edited:
Whaa... ? What shift? You mean the one where McCain is still taking states away from hussein? Like Ohio, and Indiana, and Pennsylvania?

And another thing, I don't buy for one second your, "I'm a registered republican voting for hussein" scheme. You're a hussein operative here with the bizarre idea that if you say that, you may make other republicans vote for hussein too. Well skip, it ain't workin'. All you're accomplishing is making yourself look like a buffoon. Sorry.

Dems are leading PA and listed as "barely behind" in Ohio and Indiana. You got the bump from Palin and my point is when everyone realizes she is not all that and her state is Meth capital of the US and the lies and ignorance she preaches are exposed, you could easily see that bump go back the other way. My data is from electoralvote.com and is from the 15th of Sept. Whether you believe I am registered republican or not doesnt matter. My party affiliation will be changed to Independent so I'm not really a republican but have been registered that way my entire voting life which has not been that long as I am 34. I'm not here to get anyone to vote for Obama, people will do what they want and I dont believe a messageboard will change that so I'm not some covert operative as you say but your free to your opinion.

Last edited:
Palin is one sharp cookie, and when the left is confronted with someone like her, all they have left is their old bag of tricks, of which character assassination is their favorite.

What makes her sharp, please give me an example. I have been in sales for 13 years and to me she sounds like a salesman. I can smell her bullshit answers a mile away. There is no substance to anything she says.

GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?

Quote PALIN on Russia and her : They’re our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska.

What kind of tard says something like this. Both sides have their flip flops and lobbyists but come on, this women is not worth the hype.

heh, not only doesn't she seem sharp to me, I also don't understand why people think she's attractive...what am I missing folks?

heh, not only doesn't she seem sharp to me, I also don't understand why people think she's attractive...what am I missing folks?

You're missing a healthy understanding of the relative nature of things. I know you see everything black & white, but it's just not so. Compared to other lady politicians, she's quite attractive. Just like workplace-hot and club-hot are two very different scales of hotness. :D

The whole democratic agenda will do nothing more than promote do-nothing-ism. Anyone that thinks Osama is gonna do all he says for you is crazy as shit...When he puts everyone with a decient income in that 50% tax bracket, everyone will be looking for a job.

Last edited:
You're missing a healthy understanding of the relative nature of things. I know you see everything black & white, but it's just not so. Compared to other lady politicians, she's quite attractive. Just like workplace-hot and club-hot are two very different scales of hotness. :D
Truly? IMO, hot is hot and not is not. Your point about other female pols is true...

Forum List

Back