Sarah Palin doing what she said she would do, back conservatives, not just a party.

The problem with Republicans is they think: "smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense, and a commitment to individual liberty" is an idea. It's NOT an idea. It's a "sound byte". It's a "talking point". A "saying".

They have no ideas. No vision. No thought.

Just sound bytes. Little phrases they can repeat over and over again. A "mantra". It's a language all it's own. A "simple" language. For "simpletons".

And of course, your party has a vision of HIGHER taxes, extremely LARGE government, a WEAK national defense with a very WEAK President who can't walk his talk on Afghanistan or any other real issue, because he has no clear vision and no back bone to follow through on anything. Remember, he's the EMPTY VESSEL, promises everything to everyone and can't follow through on ONE of them.

Boy, I sure want that government in power. I want to give all my hard working money to a government who would bankrupt a neighborhood lemonade stand, send my grandchildren into the living standard of Haiti, I sure want that, can hardly wait, what a life that will be for them..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
obviously she didn't do what she said she would do because she isn't governor anymore!:lol:

Let's have a discussion about your guy. He Promised:

1." No more lobbyists in my administration", he has plenty.
2. "My administration will be the most transperent."
a. Strong armed the senate and the congress into signing the no stimulus
stimulus bill before anyone had a chance to read it, including the public.
b. Today, 3 people from his administration are behind CLOSED DOORS thinking up ways to fool the public into supporting a public option on the health care bill in an attempt to take over 6% of our economy.
c." Everything debated will be shown on C SPAN.' tune into C SPAN, nothing on health care there.
d. Now the democratic senate and congress are cooking up ways so that the American public will not have a chance to read the health care bill before they sign it, under the pretence that we are all just toooooooo stupid to understand it and it will only confuse us. Ever heard of a democracy? They sure haven't.
3." Afghanistan is important and we can not fail over there. I will listen to my generals on the ground." He appoints his own general, the general is screaming for help, he needs 40,000 more troops and Obama is waffeling, while our troops are dying over there because of the lack of support.
4." I support the missile defense system, and will see it through." Now he doesn't. He screwed over our staunch allies and traded them out for our enemies, Iran.
5. " I will close GITMO immediately." He won't and can't because he did not have enough vision to first arrange accomodations for them.
6. " I will be tough on terrorists." No he isn't, he will read enemy combatants miranda rights. He is allowing Eric Holder to impune the CIA and attempt to prosecute the same people who kept us safe for the last 8 years.
7. " The stimulus bill will keep unemployment below 8%." We are at 9.8% and rising.

You want to talk about keeping promises, it has not even been a year and he has broken all of the above, including ones you liberals point out, gay rights, etc. You wonder why his polls are tanking????? It's because his talk does not match up with his walk. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

He's probably too busy playing golf 3 times a week, basketball with the guys and traveling all over the world for anything and everything on AIR FORCE ONE at taxpayers expense to pay any attention to anything. He will have a 4 year paid vacation, and then it's a gonna be over and be on his dime.

It does appear you will NOT be voting for Obama in 2012!!!! :eusa_angel:

You are right on that one and millions of others who voted for him in 2008 will join me, sending him home to Chicago land in 2012.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Hoffman's online fund raising has really taken off since the Palin endorsement.

What a remarkable turn of events in an otherwise unknown political race!

When she speaks, people listen.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Of course people listen when Palin speaks.

After all, Saturday Nite Live needs material!

Material, they haz it. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSon7yH1cCw]YouTube - SNL Obama's Accomplishments In High Quality[/ame]

Hey...........Obama says stupid shit as well.........not a problem.

Matter of fact, I'm kinda glad that the comedians have all started to poke jabs at Obama. It was a bit too much at the beginning with everyone scared to talk about him.

Matter of fact, I'm kinda glad that the comedians have all started to poke jabs at Obama. It was a bit too much at the beginning with everyone scared to talk about him.

I don't think that was what limited the comedians...I listened to an interesting radio interview with a couple of comedians talking about that and the problems was - Obama is such a reserved "nerd" that it was hard to find stuff to make fun of initially. You have to admit - GW made it easy both because of his inadvertent verbal goofs and because he was also a bit of a clown anyway.

I don't think that was what limited the comedians...I listened to an interesting radio interview with a couple of comedians talking about that and the problems was - Obama is such a reserved "nerd" that it was hard to find stuff to make fun of initially. You have to admit - GW made it easy both because of his inadvertent verbal goofs and because he was also a bit of a clown anyway.

I agree with that.

The problem with Republicans is they think: "smaller government, lower taxes, strong national defense, and a commitment to individual liberty" is an idea. It's NOT an idea. It's a "sound byte". It's a "talking point". A "saying".

They have no ideas. No vision. No thought.

Just sound bytes. Little phrases they can repeat over and over again. A "mantra". It's a language all it's own. A "simple" language. For "simpletons".

And of course, your party has a vision of HIGHER taxes, extremely LARGE government, a WEAK national defense with a very WEAK President who can't walk his talk on Afghanistan or any other real issue, because he has no clear vision and no back bone to follow through on anything. Remember, he's the EMPTY VESSEL, promises everything to everyone and can't follow through on ONE of them.

Boy, I sure want that government in power. I want to give all my hard working money to a government who would bankrupt a neighborhood lemonade stand, send my grandchildren into the living standard of Haiti, I sure want that, can hardly wait, what a life that will be for them..:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Defend your sound-byte ideology by creating sound-byte criticism of the other guy. Interesting approach

NY23: New Poll Shows Hoffman Leading, Scozzafava Melting Down
By Robert Stacy McCain on 10.27.09 @ 11:29AM

Like yesterday's Club for Growth poll, this one is sponsored by a conservative organization, the Minuteman PAC, but even with that grain-of-salt factor, a trend is becoming apparent:

Doug Hoffman (Conservative) 34%
Bill Owens (Democrat) 29%
Dede Scozzafava (GOP) 14%
The meltdown of the GOP Establishment's hand-picked candidate is the big story here.

The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : NY23: New Poll Shows Hoffman Leading, Scozzafava Melting Down

You know, that's what I thought when I first started listening to them. They didn't have any material to go with because Obama (at that time) had done stuff that was pretty much boring.

But..........I let the conservatives talk me outta it, and I started to believe the bullshit that they were spewing about Obama being off limits. I should have known better.

After he started popping up all over the media and on comedy shows? Well....it seems that is the time that he started to leave openings all over the place.

Ya know......people ought to leave humor to the comedians, and politics to the pundits.

Like yesterday's Club for Growth poll, this one is sponsored by a conservative organization, the Minuteman PAC, but even with that grain-of-salt factor, a trend is becoming apparent:

The meltdown of the GOP Establishment's hand-picked candidate is the big story here.

The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : NY23: New Poll Shows Hoffman Leading, Scozzafava Melting Down

Conservatism is on the rise. Not Republicanism, but "conservatism". If Hoffman wins (which I think he will) this will send a strong message to the RNC leadership. Very encouraging stuff!!

Conservatism is on the rise. Not Republicanism, but "conservatism". If Hoffman wins (which I think he will) this will send a strong message to the RNC leadership. Very encouraging stuff!!

If you really feel that Hoffman is going to win, wanna place a little wager on it?

Whoever wins, gets 1 rep/wk for a year. You in?

Sweet.

Sweet.

This little congressional election has become THE insider story in DC right now - and if Hoffman wins next week, (along with the Virginia and New Jersey governor races) watch for the health care bill to take on an entirely different tone from the moderate Democrats - it will scare them big time. Even if Hoffman loses, but the results are very tight, you will see an increased unnease over what already exists concerning Obamacare...

If you really feel that Hoffman is going to win, wanna place a little wager on it?

Whoever wins, gets 1 rep/wk for a year. You in?
OOOoooo.

I like that.

Forum List

Back