Sarah Palin Calls Black Lives Matter Protesters ‘Thugs’ And ‘Rioters’

I always love it when a partisan dumb fuck signals their surrender in a conversation by marking a comment that kicks their ass with facts as "funny"

I learned the following lesson many years ago:

never-argue-with-stupid-people-they-will-drag-you-down-to-their-level-and-then-beat-you-with-experience.jpg

Lakhota, I COMPLETELY destroyed your lie. The State Dept IG office conclusively PROVED that Rice and or Powell did NOT do what Clinton did. PERIOD.

Lay off the fire water and stop telling lies.

Please post pics from the Bundy Militia rioting.

Come on indian princess post some pictures...

I saw one clear picture from that mess with an asshole up on a highway pointing a rifle at police officers. If I had been the counter sniper on duty that day, I would have blown that dude right out of his shit kickers.

fbi-investigates-cliven-bundy-supporters-who-allegedly-pointed-guns-at-federal-officers.jpg

^ is every bit as unacceptable as negroes marching and blocking up a highway

That wasn't even what I was talking about. You called it a fact, it isn't. A majority of americans are upset witht he FBI recommendation but hill is still winning. Partisan politics are in some peoples DNA. They don't give a fuck.
You wouldn't know a FACT if it slapped you upside your bald head.
You really are a dumbass dude. Like I said, look at your sig.

What is so wrong with investing in our country? It is what makes us different then Africa or some other shit hole as we push forward and work towards better. How does this belief make me dumb? You'd think the ******* washing themselves with bull piss would be the dumb ones.

Learn to read. I said that the violence caused by BLM's before the election is going to make the general population see instability. This will cause them to vote against the democrats. Why would you disagree with this?
Say NO to small idiotic government and YES to accountable government!! Vote Hillary 2016!

What is wrong with accountable efficient government that works for the people?
Riddle me this : How could someone above the law, make government accountable?
Unless you agree with comey that she is just a goddamn idiot.
So which is it? Is she above the law and you are retarded, or you think a stupid person can change things around and you are retarded?

I don't give a damn. If you're for something then I am going to be against it. If the fbi felt that she is innocent...well, maybe she was. I don't expect her to make government effcient
The Democratic party now stands for anarchy. Even the libertarians are like "god damned we need enforcement of laws around here"

For what they allow this group to do...Well, you may have a point. This is a major weakness with democrats.
Well, I am for infrastructure. So, what say you?
He didn't say she was innocent you stupid fuck.
If you don't expect her to do that, then why have it in your sig? THINK for fucks sake

That wasn't even what I was talking about. You called it a fact, it isn't. A majority of americans are upset witht he FBI recommendation but hill is still winning. Partisan politics are in some peoples DNA. They don't give a fuck.
You wouldn't know a FACT if it slapped you upside your bald head.
You really are a dumbass dude. Like I said, look at your sig.

What is so wrong with investing in our country? It is what makes us different then Africa or some other shit hole as we push forward and work towards better. How does this belief make me dumb? You'd think the ******* washing themselves with bull piss would be the dumb ones.

Learn to read. I said that the violence caused by BLM's before the election is going to make the general population see instability. This will cause them to vote against the democrats. Why would you disagree with this?
Say NO to small idiotic government and YES to accountable government!! Vote Hillary 2016!

So which is it? Is she above the law and you are retarded, or you think a stupid person can change things around and you are retarded?

I don't give a damn. If you're for something then I am going to be against it. If the fbi felt that she is innocent...well, maybe she was. I don't expect her to make government effcient
The Democratic party now stands for anarchy. Even the libertarians are like "god damned we need enforcement of laws around here"

For what they allow this group to do...Well, you may have a point. This is a major weakness with democrats.

The FBI didn't say she was innocent you ignorant fuck.

They merely declined to recommend charges. THAT IS ALL THEY DID.

That doesn't mean a crime wasn't committed. it doesn't mean Hillary didn't commit the crime, it MERELY means that the FBI declined to recommend indictment.

I always love it when a partisan dumb fuck signals their surrender in a conversation by marking a comment that kicks their ass with facts as "funny"

I learned the following lesson many years ago:

never-argue-with-stupid-people-they-will-drag-you-down-to-their-level-and-then-beat-you-with-experience.jpg

Lakhota, I COMPLETELY destroyed your lie. The State Dept IG office conclusively PROVED that Rice and or Powell did NOT do what Clinton did. PERIOD.

Lay off the fire water and stop telling lies.

Whatever you say, sparky...

5783c8cd1a000024006f9a94.jpeg

Former vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin once again took aim at Black Lives Matters protesters Sunday, calling them “thugs” and demanding the media “quit claiming that these rioters are people.”

In an interview on radio show “Breitbart News Sunday,” the former Alaska governor argued that the Black Lives Matter movement is in part responsible for the actions of a lone sniper (who was not affiliated with the peaceful movement) who fatally shot five police officers in Dallas last week.

“They’re not protesters,” she said. “These are thugs. They’re rioters. And yeah, I’m calling out the media, saying quit claiming that these rioters are people. They’re stomping on our flag, figuratively and literally, shouting death to cops, celebrating violence.”

Her use of “thug” isn’t without racial connotations. Many argue that it’s merely thesocially acceptable version of the N-word, and some members of the media have vowed not to use it.

Palin also blamed the media for “perpetuating a message that really evil people are thriving on right now as they try to intimidate and ... warp malleable minds that would believe one race matters more than another.” The movement is “the antithesis of Martin Luther King Jr’s message, it’s the antithesis of our constitution, our bill of rights, our charters of liberty that say all men are created equal,” she argued.

Of course, she thinks it’s all President Barack Obama’s fault.

“It is part of that fundamental transformation of America that Barack Obama had promised to do to America,” she said.

You can listen to the full radio interview here.

Shame on Sarah. Does she expect black people to remain silent while they're being unfairly murdered?
Dehumanize minorities......gee, where have we heard THAT before?

Former vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin once again took aim at Black Lives Matters protesters Sunday, calling them “thugs” and demanding the media “quit claiming that these rioters are people.”

In an interview on radio show “Breitbart News Sunday,” the former Alaska governor argued that the Black Lives Matter movement is in part responsible for the actions of a lone sniper (who was not affiliated with the peaceful movement) who fatally shot five police officers in Dallas last week.

“They’re not protesters,” she said. “These are thugs. They’re rioters. And yeah, I’m calling out the media, saying quit claiming that these rioters are people. They’re stomping on our flag, figuratively and literally, shouting death to cops, celebrating violence.”

Her use of “thug” isn’t without racial connotations. Many argue that it’s merely thesocially acceptable version of the N-word, and some members of the media have vowed not to use it.

Palin also blamed the media for “perpetuating a message that really evil people are thriving on right now as they try to intimidate and ... warp malleable minds that would believe one race matters more than another.” The movement is “the antithesis of Martin Luther King Jr’s message, it’s the antithesis of our constitution, our bill of rights, our charters of liberty that say all men are created equal,” she argued.

“It is part of that fundamental transformation of America that Barack Obama had promised to do to America,” she said.

Shame on Sarah. Does she expect black people to remain silent while they're being unfairly murdered?
Democrats?

Democrats?
Your lack of education is showing.

Bad news for you. Enough signatures, White House must respond.

Formally recognize Black Lives Matter as a terrorist organization. | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

I think all previous Secretaries of State (Rice and Powell) and Congress should be held to the same standard. Do you honestly think none of them have, and are, doing some of the same shit Hillary is accused of? Why the partisan double standard?

No double standard dipshit, prosecute any and all sec states who sent emails on a private email server, and to be clear, by private I mean non government.

Neither Rice NOR Powell SENT any government emails via private email server. That is a fact.

How do you know that for a FACT? Were they investigated by House NaziCons and the FBI? If so, when...?

No, they weren't investigated which means there wasn't a reason to do so. Therefore, fact.

Washington Redskin, the candy ass.
Military, police and fire are the only good part of federal/state/local government....

Forum List

Back