Sarah Palin Calls Black Lives Matter Protesters ‘Thugs’ And ‘Rioters’

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
5783c8cd1a000024006f9a94.jpeg

Former vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin once again took aim at Black Lives Matters protesters Sunday, calling them “thugs” and demanding the media “quit claiming that these rioters are people.”

In an interview on radio show “Breitbart News Sunday,” the former Alaska governor argued that the Black Lives Matter movement is in part responsible for the actions of a lone sniper (who was not affiliated with the peaceful movement) who fatally shot five police officers in Dallas last week.

“They’re not protesters,” she said. “These are thugs. They’re rioters. And yeah, I’m calling out the media, saying quit claiming that these rioters are people. They’re stomping on our flag, figuratively and literally, shouting death to cops, celebrating violence.”

Her use of “thug” isn’t without racial connotations. Many argue that it’s merely thesocially acceptable version of the N-word, and some members of the media have vowed not to use it.

Palin also blamed the media for “perpetuating a message that really evil people are thriving on right now as they try to intimidate and ... warp malleable minds that would believe one race matters more than another.” The movement is “the antithesis of Martin Luther King Jr’s message, it’s the antithesis of our constitution, our bill of rights, our charters of liberty that say all men are created equal,” she argued.

Of course, she thinks it’s all President Barack Obama’s fault.

“It is part of that fundamental transformation of America that Barack Obama had promised to do to America,” she said.

You can listen to the full radio interview here.

Sarah Palin Calls Black Lives Matter Protesters ‘Thugs’ And ‘Rioters’

Shame on Sarah. Does she expect black people to remain silent while they're being unfairly murdered?

And most of this country believes this to be true. This is a very bad thing to reignite 4 months before the 2016 election for the democrats. Another riot and burnfest like Furgason or Baltimore will cause Donald Trump to be our next president...That is a fact. This the general population will see as instability and blame the president for it. You think Americans like seeing our cities burn?

And most of this country believes this to be true. This is a very bad thing to reignite 4 months before the 2016 election for the democrats. Another riot and burnfest like Furgason or Baltimore will cause Donald Trump to be our next president...That is a fact. This the general population will see as instability and blame the president for it. You think Americans like seeing our cities burn?
Dumbass
See your sig line? You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground

Dumbass

You don't, hick. If you don't think the democrats will get punished by the American people for another furgason. Well, you're dumber then shit or just didn't read my words.

Only a very stupid population lets their country fall apart. You're the one that would not know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Dumbass

You don't, hick. If you don't think the democrats will get punished by the American people for another furgason. Well, you're dumber then shit or just didn't read my words.

Only a very stupid population lets their country fall apart. You're the one that would not know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Ferguson was a non-issue..... the whole narrative that BLM is predicated on is a fucking lie. Hands up don't shoot never happened.

Dumbass

That wasn't even what I was talking about. You called it a fact, it isn't. A majority of americans are upset witht he FBI recommendation but hill is still winning. Partisan politics are in some peoples DNA. They don't give a fuck.
You wouldn't know a FACT if it slapped you upside your bald head.
You really are a dumbass dude. Like I said, look at your sig.

Dumbass

Ferguson was a non-issue..... the whole narrative that BLM is predicated on is a fucking lie. Hands up don't shoot never happened.

And I agree with you. Ferguson should of resulted in a lot of these thugs being arrested and BLM being labeled a terrorist organization.

Dumbass

That wasn't even what I was talking about. You called it a fact, it isn't. A majority of americans are upset witht he FBI recommendation but hill is still winning. Partisan politics are in some peoples DNA. They don't give a fuck.

What is so wrong with investing in our country? It is what makes us different then Africa or some other shit hole as we push forward and work towards better. How does this belief make me dumb? You'd think the ******* washing themselves with bull piss would be the dumb ones.

Learn to read. I said that the violence caused by BLM's before the election is going to make the general population see instability. This will cause them to vote against the democrats. Why would you disagree with this?

Dumbass

What is so wrong with investing in our country? It is what makes us different then Africa or some other shit hole as we push forward and work towards better. How does this belief make me dumb? You'd think the ******* washing themselves with bull piss would be the dumb ones.

Learn to read. I said that the violence caused by BLM's before the election is going to make the general population see instability. This will cause them to vote against the democrats. Why would you disagree with this?
Say NO to small idiotic government and YES to accountable government!! Vote Hillary 2016!

I wonder what Glen Rice thinks about Sarah's opinion of black people standing up for their rights...?

She has to put on in public but behind closed doors, legend has it you can hear Glen Rice in the distance saying the words "You like this black Dick dont you"

I don't recall Sarah Palin condemning the armed Bundy Militia as "thugs" and "rioters" when they hijacked federal lands and buildings - and trashed them. Where was her outcry then? She probably considered them American patriots. Just another example of white privilege and supremacy. The double standard is so sad... and racist...

Dumbass

Say NO to small idiotic government and YES to accountable government!! Vote Hillary 2016!

What is wrong with accountable efficient government that works for the people?

Forum List

Back