Santos Expelled from House

A democrat congressman from Mass. admitted to a homosexual relationship with a 17 year old male intern. Gerry Studds was "censured" and welcomed back by democrats with a standing ovation.
Red herring fallacy, failed attempt to deflect.

The thread is about Santos’ appropriate and warranted expulsion form Congress.

To defend the likes of Santos is to attempt to defend the indefensible.
I am not interested in your pablum puke. Again, I am not defending Santos nor even attempting to do so, as I already pointed out to you. You hack.

I defend the virtues of actually honoring the presumption of innocence.

You have no use for it — at least for others.

Troll ^ lies again. And he also has nothing of any value to add.

He prays to his god of hypocrisy. He is quite devout.

Don’t you ever have anything serious to add to a thread?
Guess not Troll Boy

Don’t you ever have anything serious to add to a thread?
Guess not Troll Boy
More than you ever have.

That’s what comes from being. Dishonest troll. Sucks to be you.

In any event, even a scumbag libturd like you should grasp that there’s not a whole lot left to say about Santos.

He got tossed. Seriously, troll. It’s been in the news and everything.

More than you ever have.

That’s what comes from being. Dishonest troll. Sucks to be you.

In any event, even a scumbag libturd like you should grasp that there’s not a whole lot left to say about Santos.

He got tossed. Seriously, troll. It’s been in the news and everything.
Not only a Troll but a Stalker

Not only a Troll but a Stalker
Take a Midol, ya lying hack bitch troll.

Newsflash: replying to a retard’s retarded posts isn’t stalking. It’s called a “message board,” ya hapless quiff.

Also, when was the last time you bothered to post on topic? :itsok:

Here. I’ll help: Santo’s got the boot. What’s left to discuss now? :dunno:

Take a Midol, ya lying hack bitch troll.

Newsflash: replying to a retard’s retarded posts isn’t stalking. It’s called a “message board,” ya hapless quiff.

Also, when was the last time you bothered to post on topic? :itsok:

Here. I’ll help: Santo’s got the boot. What’s left to discuss now? :dunno:
Creepy Stalker

Most of the Ethics Committee complaints refer to alleged misbehavior by Santos before becoming a Member.

The balance appear to be some dilatory behavior regarding responding to the Committee and regarding filing required Financial Disclosure documents (or amended and corrected FD documents).

The latter might qualify as actionable ethical lapses by Santos as a sitting member. Thus, it boils down to basically one valid claim. And I mean valid as a claim, not necessarily proved or established. But I’ll go further. I’ll suggest that maybe it is established.

Does anyone think Santos is alone in that?
re: "More than two dozen Democratic senators, led by New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, called on Franken to resign before the ethics committee could review the allegations."

due process? due process? due process?

BackAgain "There is no question at all that Franken fondled that woman’s bullet proof vest. Don’t get me wrong. I agree that Franken is a pig dog. But still, I think that incident was a tad overblown."

and______________________________________

When I asked him if he truly regretted his decision to resign, he said, “Oh, yeah. Absolutely.” He wishes that he had appeared before a Senate Ethics Committee hearing, as he had requested, allowing him to marshal facts that countered the narrative aired in the press. It is extremely rare for a senator to resign under pressure. No senator has been expelled since the Civil War, and in modern times only three have resigned under the threat of expulsion: Harrison Williams, in 1982, Bob Packwood, in 1995, and John Ensign, in 2011. Williams resigned after he was convicted of bribery and conspiracy; Packwood faced numerous sexual-assault accusations; Ensign was accused of making illegal payoffs to hide an affair.

re: "More than two dozen Democratic senators, led by New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, called on Franken to resign before the ethics committee could review the allegations."

due process? due process? due process?

BackAgain "There is no question at all that Franken fondled that woman’s bullet proof vest. Don’t get me wrong. I agree that Franken is a pig dog. But still, I think that incident was a tad overblown."

and______________________________________

When I asked him if he truly regretted his decision to resign, he said, “Oh, yeah. Absolutely.” He wishes that he had appeared before a Senate Ethics Committee hearing, as he had requested, allowing him to marshal facts that countered the narrative aired in the press. It is extremely rare for a senator to resign under pressure. No senator has been expelled since the Civil War, and in modern times only three have resigned under the threat of expulsion: Harrison Williams, in 1982, Bob Packwood, in 1995, and John Ensign, in 2011. Williams resigned after he was convicted of bribery and conspiracy; Packwood faced numerous sexual-assault accusations; Ensign was accused of making illegal payoffs to hide an affair.

Thanks for sharing.

Forum List

Back