George Santos Faces Expulsion Vote in House

155 Democrats voted to oust Santos. I thought Democrats supported gay people. Obviously not anymore.

----Thirty-one Democrats joined 182 Republicans in opposing the resolution, while 24 GOP members sided with 155 Democrats to support it.---

Lol, what a hilarious 😂 retard you are!

Really? So you know of something dishonestly done as a congress person by every Democratic representative? Really?

Part of his duties are to run an ethical campaign.

His ejection would be legal. Does that only matter one way?
Washington — Embattled GOP Rep. George Santos survived a second attempt to expel him from Congress on Wednesday after his fellow New York Republicans led a renewed effort to oust him.
And once again the reading dysfunctional left completely missed the point made. It's okay. Have a nice Thursday.

Oh, you were there? Inside the caucus meetings? GTFOH...
Come on kid, you know this was just for show. They had no intentions of actually ousting him. That seat's gonna go blue next time anyway and they don't want to speed it up.

It's taken way too long for this to happen. I think the only reason why it didn't happen already is because McCarthy was concerned about their slim majority in the House

My, what an astute take on a pressing issue. I am glad to see that, in a time of political cowardice and woke Gestapo patrols, that Spaz has the courage to stand up and declare that a lying pos should be expelled from Congress. Way to go, dude. Good job! 👏

It's taken way too long for this to happen. I think the only reason why it didn't happen already is because McCarthy was concerned about their slim majority in the House

I guess by now you have seen the results of the vote. I have to hand it to Democrats. They realized the trick Republicans were trying to pull in setting a precedent to remove politicians from power so that Republicans could then use that precedent to remove Democrats from power. That's why several democrats voted against removing Santos. I guess you didn't see what the rest of them saw.

Obama and Biden both did much, much worse that George Santos. (Obama lied about his past and Biden had to withdraw from running because he lied about so much that he couldn't avoid it anymore)

I think you just hate homosexuals.
Mixed emotions. I cannot find much to commend Santos as a person but as a congressman he hasn't been that bad. He certainly is far FAR less destructive than a mostly anti-American Marxist minded large Democrat minority in the House.

He was lawfully elected by his district and, unless he is guilty of misconduct in his congressional duties, he should be allowed to serve out his term.

I guess by now you have seen the results of the vote. I have to hand it to Democrats. They realized the trick Republicans were trying to pull in setting a precedent to remove politicians from power so that Republicans could then use that precedent to remove Democrats from power. That's why several democrats voted against removing Santos. I guess you didn't see what the rest of them saw.
Yes.....those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Name the Democrats who voted to oust the liar who voted that way because he is gay.
There is nothing derogatory about a democrat or almost anyone being gay , but a republican being gay , a republican that is gun ho republican being gay is a hoot. When something that they hate across the board is one of them , people have to see the humor in that.

By the way in general terms gay people are just simply nicer then straight people as a whole. I think the reason why is obvious.

Why stop with Santos. How about expelling Rashida Talib for supporting Hamas terrorists?

DemonRats are now putting on a new charade, namely, ooh we dont approve of this GAY THING so all of you middle America women make sure to vote for us now.
funny and stupid and absolutely nothing behind it. That makes it totally worthless. Obviously a weak link comment.

Come on kid, you know this was just for show. They had no intentions of actually ousting him. That seat's gonna go blue next time anyway and they don't want to speed it up.
They are up to 14 or more seat that are in court right now, that are being charged with gerrymandering by the right hate party that will all tern democrat when the court cases are done. It will be decades before the house ever terns back to hate party right,

Forum List

Back