House Republicans believe there are enough votes to expel Rep. George Santos this week

1701301177166.png

I gotta tell you, I did not think we would ever see this day. I thought for sure they would let him run out his term, just because they need the vote so badly.

I'm still quite skeptical they will actually do it, but I guess we'll find out.

Multiple House Republicans said Wednesday they believe there is now enough support by GOP lawmakers to boot Rep. George Santos from Congress later this week.
i thought guys who liked to stick their cocks up a dirty hairy asshole were your heroes

you sure are startin threads tonight....nervous??

I gotta tell you, I did not think we would ever see this day. I thought for sure they would let him run out his term, just because they need the vote so badly.

I'm still quite skeptical they will actually do it, but I guess we'll find out.

Multiple House Republicans said Wednesday they believe there is now enough support by GOP lawmakers to boot Rep. George Santos from Congress later this week.

It would call for Republicans to do the right thing

I do not think they are capable

I will be a crying shame to see George (mr. America) go!

Just when ya think America's goingshow can't get anymore fkd up!

i thought guys who liked to stick their cocks up a dirty hairy asshole were your heroes

you sure are startin threads tonight....nervous??
A. I wasn't aware you thought at all.

B. Nervous about what?
100% of the time when someone tries to steer a conversation towards gay sex, it's a conservative
Yup. Pretty much every last one of them is so deep in the closet they might as well be living in Narnia.

Forum List

Back