George Santos Faces Expulsion Vote in House

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
It's taken way too long for this to happen. I think the only reason why it didn't happen already is because McCarthy was concerned about their slim majority in the House

No way will Republicans expel him with a 4 vote majority

They will play the “Innocent until proven guilty” card until they can Primary him next year.

Dems will easily take the seat back in 2024

the same unanimous (R) votes for making MAGAt mike the speaker, will be the same unanimous (R) votes for the drag queen criminal ... because that is who they are & that is what they do.

IIRC even if they expel him, he still gets to keep the title and the paycheck for the remainder of the term. He just doesn't get to appear on the floor.

It's taken way too long for this to happen. I think the only reason why it didn't happen already is because McCarthy was concerned about their slim majority in the House

Obama and Biden both did much, much worse that George Santos. (Obama lied about his past and Biden had to withdraw from running because he lied about so much that he couldn't avoid it anymore)

I think you just hate homosexuals.

Maybe he and Menendez can tip toe through the tulips together.

Bout time. They really ought to send his butt, packing!:th_waiting:

Both parties should vet all of the candidates in their primary races.
Santos should have never been nominated.
The Democrats want the GOP to nominate the most unelectable candidate, and they spend money in the Rep primary races.

Biden is even a bigger liar than Santos.

bidenliesallofthetimewtikgsxcbbn.jpg

bidenlisallofthetimertfghvbnmjjhy.png

155 Democrats voted to oust Santos. I thought Democrats supported gay people. Obviously not anymore.

----Thirty-one Democrats joined 182 Republicans in opposing the resolution, while 24 GOP members sided with 155 Democrats to support it.---

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
155 Democrats voted to oust Santos. I thought Democrats supported gay people. Obviously not anymore.

----Thirty-one Democrats joined 182 Republicans in opposing the resolution, while 24 GOP members sided with 155 Democrats to support it.---

How do you know George is gay? Did he say so?

Forum List

Back