George Santos Faces Expulsion Vote in House

And you don't care why just that she's a liar.
Why someone lies doesn't erase the fact they're lying. You should know that.

Your motivations cannot erase dishonesty.
It's simply an excuse.
Everyone who has a secret like this lies. As soon as you get off your imaginary high-horse maybe you'll understand.

Hillary had a private server because she was hiding her illegal acts. Thus she has an excuse. But why she did it doesn't make it legal. The fact that she did it could be to hide acts that exposed our country to threats to our national security. That is supposed to be a big deal.

Being a homosexual isn't something most people want to spread around in their family. My parents wanted grandchildren and my sister made up excuses why she wasn't having any. This is why I said that most gays lie. As a matter of fact it becomes second nature to them to give them peace of mind.

I suppose the fact that Obama is a faggot and he likes beating people up to get his rocks off. Why he does it doesn't really matter because it's still wrong. Apparently he's willing to murder people to keep his sex-life secret.

My point is....you seem to have issues about some politician you say is dishonest, yet you don't give a flying-fuck about the fact that everyone in Washington lies about just about everything. However, what they're lying about is more important than the fact that they're lying. But to you lying about your personal life is worse than lying about murder and stealing from the US Treasury and giving it to Ukraine.

Here's a better question.

Why are people in BOTH Parties keen to keep a crook and liar in their midst?

We hear all these people complain about how corrupt politicians are. It's a valid complaint. But then you have someone who has committed fraud upon fraud, and Congress is unwilling to throw him out?

155 Democrats voted to oust Santos. I thought Democrats supported gay people. Obviously not anymore.

----Thirty-one Democrats joined 182 Republicans in opposing the resolution, while 24 GOP members sided with 155 Democrats to support it.---

He’s a crook and a liar.

Hell he may not even be gay.

You support him just because he has an R after his name

DemonRats are now putting on a new charade, namely, ooh we dont approve of this GAY THING so all of you middle America women make sure to vote for us now.

155 Democrats voted to oust Santos. I thought Democrats supported gay people. Obviously not anymore.

----Thirty-one Democrats joined 182 Republicans in opposing the resolution, while 24 GOP members sided with 155 Democrats to support it.---

He should have been voted out unanimously. Liar & thief.

What the fuck? I'm pretty sure they don't support liars who deceived the voters in his district regardless of their sexual orientation.

155 Democrats did vote to oust George Santos. George Santos is gay.
You have no proof he is gay, BTW....

Democrats are about equality, people treated equally... Santos is a criminal... He stole money from his donors...

He has no business in Congress no matter what his sexual orientation... This is the Republican obsession of what goes on in people's bedrooms... Could you get yourselves and the government out of people's bedrooms...

We are treating George Santos equally and he should go for that reason...

The real story here is, GOP keep corupt Congressman, they are accepting corruption into their ranks.
This shit is just bad deflection because they know what they are doing is wrong but they need power they are desperate for it.
1698925713052.png

He definitely is those things and I'm shocked the vote wasn't unanimous.

As to Lenny I don't know his motivation
I was shocked that more House members from both sides didn’t vote to oust this creep and then I spent a while thinking about it.

On the one hand Republicans don’t want to shrink their slim majority even further but there’s obviously more going on here.

Many House members don’t want to set a precedent where the opposing majority can oust minority members at will.

Republicans did just that on a state level in Tenn.

Had Santos been convicted things would likely be different. By the time that happens he’ll more than likely be voted out

Why someone lies doesn't erase the fact they're lying. You should know that.

Your motivations cannot erase dishonesty.
It's simply an excuse.
Everyone who has a secret like this lies. As soon as you get off your imaginary high-horse maybe you'll understand.

Hillary had a private server because she was hiding her illegal acts. Thus she has an excuse. But why she did it doesn't make it legal. The fact that she did it could be to hide acts that exposed our country to threats to our national security. That is supposed to be a big deal.

Being a homosexual isn't something most people want to spread around in their family. My parents wanted grandchildren and my sister made up excuses why she wasn't having any. This is why I said that most gays lie. As a matter of fact it becomes second nature to them to give them peace of mind.

I suppose the fact that Obama is a faggot and he likes beating people up to get his rocks off. Why he does it doesn't really matter because it's still wrong. Apparently he's willing to murder people to keep his sex-life secret.

My point is....you seem to have issues about some politician you say is dishonest, yet you don't give a flying-fuck about the fact that everyone in Washington lies about just about everything. However, what they're lying about is more important than the fact that they're lying. But to you lying about your personal life is worse than lying about murder and stealing from the US Treasury and giving it to Ukraine.
Yes so if a person lies about anything they are inherently dishonest but you have never lied about anything in your entire life right?

Yes so if a person lies about anything they are inherently dishonest but you have never lied about anything in your entire life right?
Cmon man. This cretin lies about EVERYTHING

He IS inherently dishonest

Not everyone lies pathologically. You may but you’re not everyone.

Is that beyond your understanding?

Doesn't matter. My statement is true no matter how you want to qualify it.

155 Democrats voted to oust Santos. I thought Democrats supported gay people.
What a bizarrely dishonest way to frame the thread. Not that I'm surprised.

There were lots of cross currents at play. First, you have the 5 NY Repubs who called for the vote as an appeasement to their constituents for supporting Crazy Mike Johnson to be Speaker. And to distance themselves from George who, gosh, no explanation is necessary as to why he deserves expulsion for anyone paying attention.

Then there are the principled Dems (31 of them) like Katie Porter who said......it was not proper to expel Mr. Santos with both the criminal case and the ethics investigation outstanding. “We will again have to consider, once those proceedings have concluded, whether he belongs in this body,” she said.
George Santos to Keep Seat After House Votes Not to Expel Him

If ever there was a instance when the results of an investigation were not really necessary, this is it. After all, Santos' ex-treasurer has already pleaded guilty to violations of law.
Ex-treasurer for Rep. George Santos pleads guilty to conspiracy, tells of bogus loan and fake donors
Ex-treasurer for Rep. George Santos pleads guilty to conspiracy, tells of bogus loan and fake donors

Finally, there are the craven Repubs for whom the vote came down to a matter of math, not ethics. With such a narrow majority there was never any realistic chance of Repubs ousting George. What a disgraceful episode.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back