Santorum On Zimmerman: Malicious Intent

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PredFan, Mar 25, 2012.

1. PredFan

PredFan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,630
    It's Sunday and Zimmerman is a free man still. Even after the media hype, even after the special prosecutor, even after Al Sharpton's lynch mob, he's still free.

One can draw a few different conclusions from this fact.

1. That the Sanford Police made the correct call in the first place,and everyone is now taking their time crossing the "t"s and dotting the "i"s.
    2. That Zimmerman is guilty of a lesser charge and they are still taking their time to make sure everything is right.
    3. That the evidence points to Zimmerman being guilty of 2nd degree murder and the evidence is weak and they need more time to make their case.
    4. That Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter and the evidence is also weak.

One conclusion I believe that we can definately come to is that it isn't a cut and dried case of 1st degree murder or he'd be in jail now.

Then there is the Al Sharpton conclusion that everyone involved in the case, from the top on down are all racists and hate Trayvon Martin.

2. FA_Q2

FA_Q2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,305
    The problem with media hyped bullshit. The one thing I have not heard anything about is actual evidence. Over and over, I hear about the white gut that shot the black guy because he was in a hoodie but very little on facts. And everyone seems to already know he is guilty. Go figure....

3. pete

pete The food stamp president

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +232
    Skimming by using the law as it is written ... we watch this being done everyday as our rights are trampled.
    Its a giveaway once sharpton was involved.

4. Rozman

Rozman Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,688

Well he's free now but for how long?

Group offers*$10,000 to

I wonder how many people are OK with this?
    Maybe The Reverend Al Sharpton should get credit for getting these guys worked up?
    Just a thought.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
  5. Katzndogz

Katzndogz Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,337
    They cannot manufacture a case, or evidence, yet. The only facts are that a black kid is dead and a non black person killed him. By default since this is a non black he must be white. The demonstrators really don't care about facts or evidence or the truth. All they want is for the person who harmed a black person to be dead themselves.

We don't see these kinds of calls for justice when a black person is the murderer. In some convoluted way those killings are justified. These attacks occur daily, all over the country. All justified. Evidence need not be presented.

On some level aren't we moving away from the entire idea of justice and trial to what feels good at the moment?

6. PredFan

PredFan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,630
    Yeah, I saw that. To answer your question honestly, I have seen where the Southern Poverty Law Center, the NAACP, and a few others have condemned the New Black Panther's actions.

If he is found innocent, he might have to be given a new identity to protect him from the condoned racism committed by blacks in this country.

7. PredFan

PredFan Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,630
    Yes we are, sadly.

8. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    He can't be 'found innocent'. He hasn't been charged with anything. That, in itself, should tell us something. Is there a chance that the original investigation was flawed? Yes. But it is, frankly, unlikely.

9. pete

pete The food stamp president

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +232
    Look at the group its all about race not about Treyvon and if zimmerman gets off it will be a mess ... again. Where is all the unity in this country and with all the advances in racial tensions etc why is he being tried in the media before facts are known with people offer rewards for his head.
    This is bullshit! Unfortunate the young man is dead, but the mob wanting an eye for an eye I thought we were past this?
    I guess our great leader has not done such a good job in this arena either!!

10. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,298
    As I understand it, he followed a teenager because he was in a hoodie and black, it was raining, he told 911 what he saw and suspected, they informed him to stop following the boy, his subsequent comments were assumptive and condemining, he left his car and approached the teenager after being told not to, he got into an altercation of some sort and shot and killed a fellow human being, he is an asshole, racist, and wacho at best, and from what is known a murderer. Assholes with guns kill people. Judge jury and executioner all in one, how lovely.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012