Santorum On Zimmerman: Malicious Intent

Bottom line here is, does the evidence support Zimmerman's story or dispute it? If it supports it then he must be set free. The Sanford Police already thought so. Zimmerman is still a free man so maybe they were correct?

Bottom line here is, does the evidence support Zimmerman's story or dispute it? If it supports it then he must be set free. The Sanford Police already thought so. Zimmerman is still a free man so maybe they were correct?
But the media had pumpped it so and it has spread to different cities that it can not end nice either way. We have seen this before to many times.

Santorum on Face The Nation: Calls shooting Heinous and says Zimmerman had malicious intent.

Obama said he had a message mainly to the parents of Treyvan, and it was the he'd look like...comment.

Who weighed in with politically before all the facts were known, the Democrat of the Christian Conservative Republican who weighed in on a man wanting to pull the chord on his comatose wife?

:mad:

Look who's on the side of your arguments -- radical extremist wingnuts/moonbats, or pragmatic realists like Obama. :eusa_shhh:

Conservative Christians Unfit for Office | American Taliban | Rick Santorum

Last edited:

Santorum on Face The Nation: Calls shooting Heinous and says Zimmerman had malicious intent.

Obama said he had a message mainly to the parents of Treyvan, and it was the he'd look like...comment.

Who weighed in with politically before all the facts were known, the Democrat of the Christian Conservative Republican who weighed in on a man wanting to pull the chord on his comatose wife?

Look who's on the side of your arguments -- radical extremist wingnuts/moonbats, or pragmatic realists like Obama. :eusa_shhh:

What makes me laugh is seeing lefties quoting Santorum like he suddenly has cred. Santorum isn't even a good politician and he wants to be taken seriously on issues of law?

What makes me laugh is seeing lefties quoting Santorum like he suddenly has cred. Santorum isn't even a good politician and he wants to be taken seriously on issues of law?

what lefty quoted Santorum like he has cred? :eusa_pray:

note: GOP Presidential candidate former Senator Rick Santorum prejudges Treyvan Martin case in Sanford, Florida

President Obama may be the only candidate for President who has been asked to comment, who made a rational and fair remark. Obama addressed his would look like my son/child comment to the parents of Treyvan Martin.

this has got to bother lunatics on both ends of the political spectrum.

President Obama may be the only candidate for President who has been asked to comment, who made a rational and fair remark. Obama addressed his would look like my son/child comment to the parents of Treyvan Martin.

It was an inappropriate comment, focusing people on Treyvan's race. The Presidential response would be to explain that he does not have enough facts to form a credible opinion... but, apparently, the 'smart law professor' doesn't seem to value knowing all the facts before wading into the fray. Not the first time he's proved that race matters more than facts.

I thought Obama's remark was typical narcissism. "me me me me me my son me me me me."

I thought Obama's remark was typical narcissism. "me me me me me my son me me me me."

that's because you're an obama deranged idiot.

and if he said what santorum did, you'd be criticizing that.

now run along.

It was an inappropriate comment, focusing people on Treyvan's race. The Presidential response would be to explain that he does not have enough facts to form a credible opinion... but, apparently, the 'smart law professor' doesn't seem to value knowing all the facts before wading into the fray. Not the first time he's proved that race matters more than facts.

Rick Santorum went after Zimmerman and Obama made a comment directed 'mainly to the parents' of Martin, and you keep trying to make people believe Obama entered into the fray without knowing all the facts?

Obama never commented on Zimmerman, Santorum must have spoken to god because he went to Zimmerman's intent

Rick Santorum went after Zimmerman and Obama made a comment directed 'mainly to the parents' of Martin, and you keep trying to make people believe Obama entered into the fray without knowing all the facts?

Obama never commented on Zimmerman, Santorum must have spoken to god because he went to Zimmerman's intent

He was more circumspect than Santorum. None of them should be saying anything other than supporting due process. Due process has already found no evidence of guilt once. Now, the Feds are re-investigating - that's fine... but railroading an innocent man for the sake of political point scoring is as bad as allowing a guilty man to get away with murder.

It's not rocket science.

That was my thought when I heard it. I don't think I'd find the words comforting or not if I were the parent, however an acknowledgement of a loss from a sitting President could bring some comfort.

There was only ONE correct answer to the question obama was asked "I cannot comment on an ongoing case currently under investigation."

obama failed that one. Surprising since he has a law degree and should know better.

Santorum should shut the fuck up.

The President should have zipped it, too.

I oppose President Obama and I do not support Santorum.

So, I guess the stupid crap they say doesn't change my perceptions at all.

But the media had pumpped it so and it has spread to different cities that it can not end nice either way. We have seen this before to many times.

Fox News With Chris Wallace didn't even mention it.

Meet The Depressed used almost the whole hour to talk about it.

However both of them hammered Obama's economic advisor about trying to take credit for the increase in oil production and the southern Keystone project.

Forum List

Back