Santorum On Zimmerman: Malicious Intent

Santorum just can't catch a break. It sounds like he gave a good answer to a loaded question but y'all lefties still hate him.

Santorum just can't catch a break. It sounds like he gave a good answer to a loaded question but y'all lefties still hate him.

What's so "good" about declaring in advance of the evidence what Zimmerman's alleged "intent" was?

I don't think the President should prejudge such matters and Santorum has no better claim of right to doing so, either.

President Obama may be the only candidate for President who has been asked to comment, who made a rational and fair remark. Obama addressed his would look like my son/child comment to the parents of Treyvan Martin.

this has got to bother lunatics on both ends of the political spectrum.

I thought Obama's remark was typical narcissism. "me me me me me my son me me me me."

that's because you're an obama deranged idiot.

and if he said what santorum did, you'd be criticizing that.

now run along.

Jilian, she does have a point. Obama injecting himself into the story had no basis and was inappropriate in any context.

Conservative Christians Unfit for Office | American Taliban | Rick Santorum

President Obama may be the only candidate for President who has been asked to comment, who made a rational and fair remark. Obama addressed his would look like my son/child comment to the parents of Treyvan Martin.

I thought Obama's remark was typical narcissism. "me me me me me my son me me me me."

now run along.

wingnuts and freepers at others sites are saying things like "Just like the Boston Detective Crowley lynching for doing his job and stirring Black hatred our President once again has ignored any sort of assumption of innocence of an American citizen and declared him guilty for political gain." - but -- but -- but -- it is the right wing christian conservative candidate....

the right wing christian conservative candidate....Rick Santorum, went after a man's decision over a wife in a coma, he even had Congress meet to intervene on an issue so personal, so out of the scope of government, now we have Santorum saying a man who has shot somebody in self defense, no facts to the contrary, had malicious intent?

This man, Rick Santorum is unfit for the office of President. Republican candidate for President, Rick Santorum, has prejudged a man, a man who faces no charges of a crime, before all the evidence is in

shame! :evil:

now run along.

Jilian, she does have a point. Obama injecting himself into the story had no basis and was inappropriate in any context.

Obama did not inject himself into the case. He made no comment about charges or Zimmerman and Obama did not stoop to the low level a conservative christian feels comfortable with -- judging an innocent man guilty of malicious intent, before any facts supporting that view are in

I don't trust one word that the media spits out. I'll wait until the grand jury. Remember the Duke lacrosse scandal? Yep, that was the media propaganda machine condemning to guilt before they even knew the facts.

now run along.

he is the president. he commented without any assertion as to 'fact'.

again, if he said nothing, you'd be complaining

he didn't "inject" himself. he is the president of the united states.

i know that makes certain quarters cranky. but he has the obligation to comment reasonably. he has the right to comment on matters of national concern.

at some point, the constant pounding of fauxrage lost its power... no one's listening anymore except for the likeminded.

There was only ONE correct answer to the question obama was asked "I cannot comment on an ongoing case currently under investigation."

obama failed that one. Surprising since he has a law degree and should know better.

Did Obama comment on Zimmerman or the federal investigation? No.

Did Republican candidates for President comment? Yes on not only the actions of the man who says he used self defense, but the Reagan conservative called self defense, a heinous crime, and commented on the man's intent, calling it malicious.

no comparison

Santorum should just stfu and drop out. He has shown he is unfit for the office of the Presidency.

This man Santorum put Michael Schiavo through hell and like Al Sharpton, Christian man Santorum never apologized to a man who's life he helped to destroy

Obama did not inject himself into the case. He made no comment about charges or Zimmerman and Obama did not stoop to the low level a conservative christian feels comfortable with -- judging an innocent man guilty of malicious intent, before any facts supporting that view are in

Yeah he did. He should have said that everyone should wait until the facts come out. By saying like he did, he sounded like he wanted them to get Zimmerman. He only hedged his words because he's been burned by race whoring before and wanted an out this time.

What's so "good" about declaring in advance of the evidence what Zimmerman's alleged "intent" was?

I don't think the President should prejudge such matters and Santorum has no better claim of right to doing so, either.

The President never prejudged Zimmerman, the GOP Reagan Conservative has prejudged Zimmerman as having had malicious intent

Did Obama comment on Zimmerman or the federal investigation? No.

Did Republican candidates for President comment? Yes on not only the actions of the man who says he used self defense, but the Reagan conservative called self defense, a heinous crime, and commented on the man's intent, calling it malicious.

no comparison

Obama hedged better, but Sharpton and Jackson didn't. Non-liberals in this thread are rightly criticizing Sentorum for that while liberals in this thread are ignoring the race whoring by Sharpton and Jackson and excusing Obama because he hedged his words.

This is a political issue, having nothing to do with the law or facts.

Exactly. And some of us would like Republicans not to act like Democrats like that.

Democrats did not interfere with Terry and Michael Schiavo's death bed medical issues, the Democrats did not call Congress into session in order to insert government into the most personal of citizen's private lives, and GOP Presidential candidate Rick Santorum, did.

Now GOP Presidential candidate Rick Santorum, has inserted his christian conservative views into the Zimmerman/Martin tragedy

It's Sunday and Zimmerman is a free man still. Even after the media hype, even after the special prosecutor, even after Al Sharpton's lynch mob, he's still free.

One can draw a few different conclusions from this fact.

1. That the Sanford Police made the correct call in the first place,and everyone is now taking their time crossing the "t"s and dotting the "i"s.
2. That Zimmerman is guilty of a lesser charge and they are still taking their time to make sure everything is right.
3. That the evidence points to Zimmerman being guilty of 2nd degree murder and the evidence is weak and they need more time to make their case.
4. That Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter and the evidence is also weak.

One conclusion I believe that we can definately come to is that it isn't a cut and dried case of 1st degree murder or he'd be in jail now.

Then there is the Al Sharpton conclusion that everyone involved in the case, from the top on down are all racists and hate Trayvon Martin.

If George Zimmerman would Jorge Zimmeria this wouldn't be news.

but if it did become news;

Al wouldn't give a fuck and Obama would have kept his fucking mouth shut.

The President never prejudged Zimmerman, the GOP Reagan Conservative has prejudged Zimmerman as having had malicious intent

You are pathetic. Clearly Obama was saying to go after Zimmerman, not just to let the truth come out. Frankly it would have been a great chance to say if Zimmerman is guilty he needs to be held accountable, but the liberals need to STFU if it turns out that he was being threatened by the kid. He said nothing to calm anything down when he demanded endless investigation.

Last edited:
This is a political issue, having nothing to do with the law or facts.

Exactly. And some of us would like Republicans not to act like Democrats like that.

Democrats did not interfere with Terry and Michael Schiavo's death bed medical issues, the Democrats did not call Congress into session in order to insert government into the most personal of citizen's private lives, and GOP Presidential candidate Rick Santorum, did.

Now GOP Presidential candidate Rick Santorum, has inserted his christian conservative views into the Zimmerman/Martin tragedy

This doesn't contradict what I said.

Forum List

Back