Santorum: Obama believes in phony theology....

Please post the link where Santorum specifically states he wants to ban such things.

Not a link that you think he means that but one that can't be refuted.

Here ya go........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN7WfIZh690]Rick Santorum Interviews With CaffeinatedThoughts.com - YouTube[/ame]

Where in the video? What time do I scroll to? I'm not going to sit through 44 minutes just to find nothing.

Santorum: Obama believes in 'phony theology' not based on Bible

By NBC's Andrew Rafferty

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Rick Santorum took his rhetoric to a new level, trying to attack President Barack Obama over the controversy between religious freedom and contraception.

"It's not about you. It's not about you," Santorum said at a Tea Party rally, directing his comments at the president. "It's not about your quality of life. It's not about your job. It's about some phony ideal, some phony theology. Oh, not a theology based on the Bible, a different theology, but no less a theology."

At a media availability following his address to the Ohio Christian Alliance here, Santorum, the candidate with the momentum in the GOP race for president, faced a barrage of questions about the comments.

“The president says he’s a Christian, he’s a Christian,” Santorum maintained, but added, "The president has reached a new low in this country’s history of oppressing religious freedom that we have never seen before. If he doesn’t want to call his imposition of his values a theology that’s fine."

First Read - Santorum: Obama believes in 'phony theology' not based on Bible

Interestingly enough, Santorum is pretty interested in pushing HIS values on the rest of us if he becomes president via outlawing birth control and abortion.

EWE didn't get bent out of shape when obummer accused us of having "fake patriotism." now did ya asswipe?

Please post the link where Santorum specifically states he wants to ban such things.

Not a link that you think he means that but one that can't be refuted.

Here ya go........

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN7WfIZh690]Rick Santorum Interviews With CaffeinatedThoughts.com - YouTube[/ame]

Where in the video? What time do I scroll to? I'm not going to sit through 44 minutes just to find nothing.

17:50 to 18:30. And, he even states that no president before has even talked about it.

By NBC's Andrew Rafferty

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Rick Santorum took his rhetoric to a new level, trying to attack President Barack Obama over the controversy between religious freedom and contraception.

"It's not about you. It's not about you," Santorum said at a Tea Party rally, directing his comments at the president. "It's not about your quality of life. It's not about your job. It's about some phony ideal, some phony theology. Oh, not a theology based on the Bible, a different theology, but no less a theology."

At a media availability following his address to the Ohio Christian Alliance here, Santorum, the candidate with the momentum in the GOP race for president, faced a barrage of questions about the comments.

“The president says he’s a Christian, he’s a Christian,” Santorum maintained, but added, "The president has reached a new low in this country’s history of oppressing religious freedom that we have never seen before. If he doesn’t want to call his imposition of his values a theology that’s fine."

Interestingly enough, Santorum is pretty interested in pushing HIS values on the rest of us if he becomes president via outlawing birth control and abortion.

:gives:

You were'nt going to vote for him anyways.....

Last edited:

By NBC's Andrew Rafferty

You were'nt going to vote for hi anyways.....

Actually, you're correct, but him saying stupid shit like this shows how clueless he really is.

Probably trying to pander to the people who STILL think Obama is a Muslim.

17:50 to 18:30. And, he even states that no president before has even talked about it.

In those 40 seconds he does not speak of outlawing abortion. He speaks of eliminating government funding of abortion. I can definitely support him in those regards.

Nor does he speak of outlawing contraceptives. He speaks of eliminating the funding requirement. He also gives his opinion of the consequences of contraception in our society. In many respects he is right. Contraception has indeed acted as a license for sexual promiscuity.

I've been on hiatus for the past couple of months. I needed a break from the hatred of politics, but did President Obama just sign into law a bill requiring businesses to provide contraceptives to employees? How frigging preposterous... I'm assuming this is through their health insurance coverage which is being forced on all companies in less than two years.

Immie

PS You don't have to answer that last paragraph, I am certain, if I look, I can find out more about the funding requirement, although, I shutter to think about it.

You were'nt going to vote for hi anyways.....

Actually, you're correct, but him saying stupid shit like this shows how clueless he really is.

Probably trying to pander to the people who STILL think Obama is a Muslim.

I see your point....

He was referring the the Global Warming Faithers. It was clear to me from the beginning and he clarified the point over the weekend.

And just as I thought...nothing.

He said unlike other presidents he wants to "talk about" sex outside of marriage. Yes he said contraceptives are bad, which is stupid beyond reason but, HE NEVER SAID HE WANTED TO OR WOULD BAN THEM.

Can't you guys focus on the facts instead of mixing in your own theories?

And just as I thought...nothing.

He said unlike other presidents he wants to "talk about" sex outside of marriage. Yes he said contraceptives are bad, which is stupid beyond reason but, HE NEVER SAID HE WANTED TO OR WOULD BAN THEM.

Can't you guys focus on the facts instead of mixing in your own theories?

No, because the facts are against them.

Rick Santorum is as close to a dream conservative candidate as you could get.

He is the conservative candidate that the Right has told us for ages was what they needed to win the presidency,

instead of running all those RINO's...

...well get on with it! Get him nominated! Then we'll see how smart you clowns were.

He is the conservative candidate that the Right has told us for ages was what they needed to win the presidency,

...well get on with it! Get him nominated! Then we'll see how smart you clowns were.

Be careful what you wish for....

Lets see..

Plays with dead babies.
Give awards to child ass rapers.
And wants women to go back to using aspirin for birth control.

What's not to love?

:lol:

Lets see..

Plays with dead babies.

What's not to love?

can't you come up with some NEW LIES asswipe.....? these slimeball lies are really getting tired......:eusa_hand:

Santorum! It is just the greatest thing ever!

I may keel over from uninterrupted laughter if you nuts nominate this dude. I won't be able to take it.

By NBC's Andrew Rafferty

BO's phony theology is rooted in radical anti-American Liberation Theology....remember his pastor's "God Damn America".....?

this theology gives him the cover of being "Christian"......while pushing his Marxist agenda....

Lets see..

Plays with dead babies.

What's not to love?

I can play that game, let's see....

Obama loves terrorists, wasn't born in this country and likes boys.

Gee that was both fun and easy!

Forum List

Back