Santorum: Obama believes in phony theology....

Yeah Rick, this was a good idea. Go after the guy's religion.

This "nomination" process just gets uglier every freakin' day.

It's a big fat huge mother trucking cherry picking a quote lie by the media.

I just put up a transcript with the quote in context. He was not insulting Obama's Christian faith.

He was talking about the phony theology of climate science.

The media are pigs.

Santorum! It is just the greatest thing ever!

I may keel over from uninterrupted laughter if you nuts nominate this dude. I won't be able to take it.

Considering the lunacy we've seen so far, I guess it's possible they'd nominate him, but surely they know better. That's why they're beating down the doors of Christie, Daniels and Ryan right now, and they admit it.

Run Romney and have to defend the goofier parts of Mormon. Run Santorum and have to defend hardcore right wing social issues. The clearer-thinking Republicans know this.

Rick Santorum is as close to a dream conservative candidate as you could get.

He is the conservative candidate that the Right has told us for ages was what they needed to win the presidency,

instead of running all those RINO's...

...well get on with it! Get him nominated! Then we'll see how smart you clowns were.

Lets see..

Plays with dead babies.
Give awards to child ass rapers.
And wants women to go back to using aspirin for birth control.

What's not to love?

:lol:

I can play that game, let's see....

Obama loves terrorists, wasn't born in this country and likes boys.

Gee that was both fun and easy!

Don't vote him then..I won't be voting for Santorum.

But the dead baby jokes? Priceless.

I just put up a transcript with the quote in context. He was not insulting Obama's Christian faith.

The media are pigs.

Yeah. That piggy media..it's not like Santorum said that he doesn't want to give money to black people.

Oh wait.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdfZmcuomcE]Racist Rick Santorum: "I don't want to make black peoples lives better" - YouTube[/ame]

OH MY GAWD!

Santorum thinks we should profile people to make looking for terrorists more effective!

Stop da presses again!

What, that guy dont know dats not how we roll in Merka these days?

Why, where's the obligatory phrase 'but most Muslims are peaceful people' at?

What a loser!

/sarcasm

This is why libtards can not win wars. They think they have to cover EVERY possibility so they dont risk discriminating by going for the most likely possibilities.

Fucking idiots!

Basically..the only people left to vote for the guy are white male evangelical bible thumpers.

Good luck with that.

And who got Osama Bin Laden again?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-N3dJvhgPg]Obama: Osama bin Laden Dead - Full Video - YouTube[/ame]

you know what Sallow its great our prez got OBL....he can get every bad guy on the planet.....but until people get back to work and people stop losing their houses and people get needed health ins.,until the divide that separates the people in this Country gets smaller and all the other problems that plague us get better.....it really doesn't matter WHO got him....

Last edited:
Santorum don't have a clue what the meaning of the word "Theology" means. He is the most stupid of all the candidates.

Rick Santorum is as close to a dream conservative candidate as you could get.

He is the conservative candidate that the Right has told us for ages was what they needed to win the presidency,

instead of running all those RINO's...

...well get on with it! Get him nominated! Then we'll see how smart you clowns were.

Lets see..

Plays with dead babies.
Give awards to child ass rapers.
And wants women to go back to using aspirin for birth control.

What's not to love?

:lol:

The way you just make shit up and then pretend it is Reality.

Santorum: Obama believes in 'phony theology' not based on Bible

By NBC's Andrew Rafferty

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Rick Santorum took his rhetoric to a new level, trying to attack President Barack Obama over the controversy between religious freedom and contraception.

"It's not about you. It's not about you," Santorum said at a Tea Party rally, directing his comments at the president. "It's not about your quality of life. It's not about your job. It's about some phony ideal, some phony theology. Oh, not a theology based on the Bible, a different theology, but no less a theology."

At a media availability following his address to the Ohio Christian Alliance here, Santorum, the candidate with the momentum in the GOP race for president, faced a barrage of questions about the comments.

“The president says he’s a Christian, he’s a Christian,” Santorum maintained, but added, "The president has reached a new low in this country’s history of oppressing religious freedom that we have never seen before. If he doesn’t want to call his imposition of his values a theology that’s fine."

First Read - Santorum: Obama believes in 'phony theology' not based on Bible

Interestingly enough, Santorum is pretty interested in pushing HIS values on the rest of us if he becomes president via outlawing birth control and abortion.

Lets see what is more tolerable.

Someone pushing their sense of morality or someone pushing corruption.

Gee wally what do you think?

The media are pigs.

We pigs take offense to that comparison, I will have you know!

Where do you work? I want to talk to your boss and see if they know what a speciesist they have working for them!

lolol

Santorum: Obama believes in 'phony theology' not based on Bible

By NBC's Andrew Rafferty

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Rick Santorum took his rhetoric to a new level, trying to attack President Barack Obama over the controversy between religious freedom and contraception.

"It's not about you. It's not about you," Santorum said at a Tea Party rally, directing his comments at the president. "It's not about your quality of life. It's not about your job. It's about some phony ideal, some phony theology. Oh, not a theology based on the Bible, a different theology, but no less a theology."

At a media availability following his address to the Ohio Christian Alliance here, Santorum, the candidate with the momentum in the GOP race for president, faced a barrage of questions about the comments.

“The president says he’s a Christian, he’s a Christian,” Santorum maintained, but added, "The president has reached a new low in this country’s history of oppressing religious freedom that we have never seen before. If he doesn’t want to call his imposition of his values a theology that’s fine."

First Read - Santorum: Obama believes in 'phony theology' not based on Bible

Interestingly enough, Santorum is pretty interested in pushing HIS values on the rest of us if he becomes president via outlawing birth control and abortion.

Santorum--voted against the Tea Party movement--before he voted for it----:lol::lol::lol:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEeHDCsetLc]Santorum against the Tea-Party (Big Surprise huh) - YouTube[/ame]

Furthermore this picture couldn't better describe his INSANE social right beliefs.

cath-lives-9.gif

Forum List

Back