Santa's gender

Had I known as a child...Santa was a woman I would have died of disgust ...there on the spot

That's all I will say

And I mean every word.
Who said that Santa was a woman? But, why do you hate (self-hate) women so much that you would have died of disgust? Are you that filled with self-loathing?
This damn THING will NOT go away. It's pretty damned stupid to keep hanging around like it is. Of course, it IS a Barry Obama loving lunatic liberal. THAT would explain WHY. And of course, you're QUITE welcome.
I believe the damn THING has FINALLY gone away. We can only hope this is true............

Had I known as a child...Santa was a woman I would have died of disgust ...there on the spot

That's all I will say

And I mean every word.
Who said that Santa was a woman? But, why do you hate (self-hate) women so much that you would have died of disgust? Are you that filled with self-loathing?
This damn THING will NOT go away. It's pretty damned stupid to keep hanging around like it is. Of course, it IS a Barry Obama loving lunatic liberal. THAT would explain WHY. And of course, you're QUITE welcome.
It's funny that you continue to clutch your pearls over the supposed gender of an imaginary character. Did you figure out the gender on the Easter Bunny yet? How about Jesus? He only had XX chromosomes...with that virgin birth and all.

That's all I will say

And I mean every word.
It's funny that you continue to clutch your pearls over the supposed gender of an imaginary character. Did you figure out the gender on the Easter Bunny yet? How about Jesus? He only had XX chromosomes...with that virgin birth and all.
Damn, I posted too soon with my previous response! This THING just won't leave the thread. It's THAT incredibly stupid. You're welcome, as always.

That's all I will say

And I mean every word.
Damn, I posted too soon with my previous response! This THING just won't leave the thread. It's THAT incredibly stupid. You're welcome, as always.
I'm so sorry that my responses intimidate you so much....but it is fun to be in a thread that goes on about how triggered trumpanzees are about the gender of an imaginary character.

What gender should Santa be? Yep, lefties are at it again:

New Front in War on Christmas: Gender-Neutral Santas
Can you believe where this thread went, Ev? The lunatic liberals on here really ARE insane.
Can you believe that trumpanzees are triggered over the gender of an imaginary character?
The brainwashed THING that would NOT go away.....................
Can you believe that trumpanzees are so very triggered over the gender of an imaginary character?

It's not us. We know Santa is a man, and so does MRS. Clause. Where do you think all those elves came from??

So...now we are going to fight over the gender of a made up character!

Santa is a made up character...

Santa is not real.

Period.

Sorry to be the one to have to break it to you.

I hope your parents are not too mad at me for telling you.

Not completely made up, through, by now, more fictionalized than real.

Saint Nicholas of Myra was a real, live, historical figure, and there is little doubt that he was a man; not a woman, and most certainly not some transfreak. He's the subject of many legends, but little is solidly, reliably known of his life. Our modern Santa Claus is loosely based on him, and some of the traditions we observe concerning Christmas and Santa Claus are traceable to some of the legends about the real Saint Nicholas.

Even the name Santa Claus is a corruption of the name Saint Nicholas. Say one of them fast enough, repeated enough times, and you'll see how one mutates into the other.

———

I wrote the above before I read the article in the OP, and saw that the point I just made is the same main point that that article made.

Last edited:

Can you believe where this thread went, Ev? The lunatic liberals on here really ARE insane.
Can you believe that trumpanzees are triggered over the gender of an imaginary character?
Can you believe that trumpanzees are so very triggered over the gender of an imaginary character?

It's not us. We know Santa is a man, and so does MRS. Clause. Where do you think all those elves came from??
Oh....you mean the elves are his children? How was it possible for Mrs. Clause to have all those? What was her gestation period? Does she have a normal human reproductive system?

Oh....you mean the elves are his children? How was it possible for Mrs. Clause to have all those? What was her gestation period? Does she have a normal human reproductive system?
He-he, this THING just WON'T give it up. Pathetic. And.............You're welcome.

There's male and female. Both are good but santa is most certainly male.

End of story. If you disagree then you should light yourself on fire and fire yourself at the sun.

That's all I will say

And I mean every word.

damn shame the world missed out on that opportunity.

Well, they are pretty damn old...so if she is popping out an elf a year that would add up over time. Plus, don't the elves fuck, creating even more elves...or are they all gay?

I can see that Santa and his SEX is important to you. Very important...as in you visualizing him doing it with Mrs. Claus.

Have you done "it" with him?

And you peeked? You felt him up?

Leave it to a desperate, degenerate incel faggot to try to turn Santa Claus into an object of sexual fantasy.
Kind of hard for me to be INCEL, little boy. But it is fun to watch CRC fantasies about Santa. BTW "Santa" is the female title of "Saint"...how about that?

Santas a Big jolly white man ...cant have that unless hes an unhinged tranny sicko
Yep, several things going against him in the loony libtard world. He's MALE, WHITE, HETEROSEXUAL and NOT transgender or whatever. The lunatic libs CAN NOT accept this.
He's a fantasy character. :71: A fat fantasy character.

Forum List

Back