Santa's gender

Santa is not real.

Period.

Sorry to be the one to have to break it to you.

I hope your parents are not too mad at me for telling you.

That's what makes what lefties are doing in the opening post article so stupid.

No, it is what makes you being triggered about it so stupid.
Nope, he's NOT triggered, Sparky. He's just pointing out HOW f*cked up and insane lunatic liberals are. You're welcome.
Much more logical to argue the gender of a made up character, right? :71:

Santa should be a fag.The elementary schools would still have Christmas parties.
f6f7a378417f79e1fa90a50e009dfec0.jpg
YIKES! It appears our f*cked up society IS headed in this direction..............
Heck yes! Let's go back to arguing the gender of a made up character!
The cuck that won't go away, Part Two. You're welcome.

Santa is not real.

Period.

Sorry to be the one to have to break it to you.

I hope your parents are not too mad at me for telling you.

That's what makes what lefties are doing in the opening post article so stupid.

No, it is what makes you being triggered about it so stupid.
Nope, he's NOT triggered, Sparky. He's just pointing out HOW f*cked up and insane lunatic liberals are. You're welcome.

and now you are
tenor.gif

Conservatives are so overwhelmingly in need of grievances to stoke, they're now making up shit.

Are you afraid of posting something that demonstrates that you read and understand the opening post and linked article, or are you just incapable of doing it?
I can see that Santa and his SEX is important to you. Very important...as in you visualizing him doing it with Mrs. Claus.
Lol, I didn't expect the king of evasion to post a reply that demonstrates that you read and understood the opening post. Go ahead now, post that next evasion. Pick from dodge, deflect, divert, convert, invert, redefine, or otherwise evade.
You. Are. So. Funny......in the pathetic, "laugh at you slip on a banana peel" way. :71:
One of these days you are going to slip up and respond to a post with something that demonstrates that you read and understood an opening post. Most forum sites forbid dedicated thread derailers like you.

Santa should be a fag.The elementary schools would still have Christmas parties.
f6f7a378417f79e1fa90a50e009dfec0.jpg
YIKES! It appears our f*cked up society IS headed in this direction..............
Heck yes! Let's go back to arguing the gender of a made up character!
The cuck that won't go away, Part Two. You're welcome.
So, what do you think? What is the Easter Bunny's gender. Remember..............THIS. IS. IMPORTANT!

Conservatives are so overwhelmingly in need of grievances to stoke, they're now making up shit.

Are you afraid of posting something that demonstrates that you read and understand the opening post and linked article, or are you just incapable of doing it?
I can see that Santa and his SEX is important to you. Very important...as in you visualizing him doing it with Mrs. Claus.
Lol, I didn't expect the king of evasion to post a reply that demonstrates that you read and understood the opening post. Go ahead now, post that next evasion. Pick from dodge, deflect, divert, convert, invert, redefine, or otherwise evade.
You. Are. So. Funny......in the pathetic, "laugh at you slip on a banana peel" way. :71:
One of these days you are going to slip up and respond to a post with something that demonstrates that you read and understood an opening post. Most forum sites forbid dedicated thread derailers like you.
How about you? What is the gender of the Easter Bunny? We must know! It's vital information! :71:

What gender should Santa be? Yep, lefties are at it again:

New Front in War on Christmas: Gender-Neutral Santas
Can you believe where this thread went, Ev? The lunatic liberals on here really ARE insane.
Can you believe that trumpanzees are triggered over the gender of an imaginary character?
The brainwashed THING that would NOT go away.....................
Can you believe that trumpanzees are so very triggered over the gender of an imaginary character?

Had I known as a child...Santa was a woman I would have died of disgust ...there on the spot

That's all I will say

And I mean every word.

Had I known as a child...Santa was a woman I would have died of disgust ...there on the spot

That's all I will say

And I mean every word.
Who said that Santa was a woman? But, why do you hate (self-hate) women so much that you would have died of disgust? Are you that filled with self-loathing?

That's all I will say

And I mean every word.
Who said that Santa was a woman? But, why do you hate (self-hate) women so much that you would have died of disgust? Are you that filled with self-loathing?
This damn THING will NOT go away. It's pretty damned stupid to keep hanging around like it is. Of course, it IS a Barry Obama loving lunatic liberal. THAT would explain WHY. And of course, you're QUITE welcome.

Forum List

Back