Santa vs God

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
In the spirit of Christmas, here are a few reasons why Santa is better than God:
  • Anyone can get presents from Santa, regardless of religious beliefs, sexuality, gender, or lifestyle.
  • Santa does not advocate stoning anyone to death for any reason.
  • Pretending to be Santa gets you invited to parties; pretending to be God gets you committed.
  • Santa rewards you before you die.
  • Santa only has one rule: BE NICE.
  • If you're naughty, Santa might punish you, but you start each year with a clean slate.
  • Santa never commanded a genocide.

I hate to tell the OP this, but there ain't no such thing as Santa Clause.

God on the other hand....

Santa has a far nicer and pleasant history.

Except there's this rumor going around he has something to do with coke. And in the US, coke gets you locked up for a very long time.
Santa is controlled by multi-billion dollar cooperations. He and Bill Cosby are pals. I saw Santa sexually assaulting mama under the Christmas tree.

You better watch, you better not cry
Better not pout, I'll tell you why
Santa's coming to town

This song could easily be taken the wrong way, so fat old man breaking into your house while the kids are sleeping, fucking hell.

Is completely unproven and totally illogical.

God must exist because things can't just appear out of nowhere.

God just appeared out of nowhere.

Yeah, you people keep running with that story.

And Santa is a Godless commie pedophile. He wears a commie red suit, makes people think they deserve something for nothing, and probably diddles with those little kid's genitals while they're sitting on his lap.

He also uses elfen slave labor, has all the characteristics of an alcoholic, like the red complexion and the reeking of rum, and has been known to hang out with prostitutes, the the "Ho Ho Ho" he's always saying..

Typical Democrat.

And Santa is a Godless commie pedophile. He wears a commie red suit, makes people think they deserve something for nothing, and probably diddles with those little kid's genitals while they're sitting on his lap.

He also uses elfen slave labor, has all the characteristics of an alcoholic, like the red complexion and the reeking of rum, and has been known to hang out with prostitutes, the the "Ho Ho Ho" he's always saying..

Typical Democrat.

Oh wow, so red is now the ultimate symbol of Communism. Anyone who wears red must be a Communist huh?

th

th

th

th

th

Maybe you should think before saying stuff.

Typical Democrat.

Oh wow, so red is now the ultimate symbol of Communism. Anyone who wears red must be a Communist huh?

th

th

th

th

th

Nope. We stole the color from the commies.

Typical Democrat.

th

th

th

th

th

Nope. We stole the color from the commies.

Well, I'm sure the Commies stole the color from berries, blood, you name it, lots of things have red.

Typical Democrat.
Wow...please tell me you do not have kids...

On the other hand...

There is no such thing as God, either.

Perhaps not to yourself. But the sheer number of churches, cathedrals, books, and works of art indicate otherwise.
You do know what a bandwagon fallacy is, right? Just because you agree with a whole bunch of people who are wrong, doesn't make you any less wrong.

Forum List

Back