It finally happened, I was persecuted against

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I casually walked into Walmart and it happened. I looked at the greeter, said Merry Christmas, and they replied, "Happy Holidays".

At first I was dazed and confused. How could this be? I then knew what Paul had meant by Christian persecution. Oh, the agony!

It was at this moment, I ran up to her, wrapped my arms around her, and gave her a big hug saying, "Jesus loves you!"

I'll be out of the big house in 3 to 5 weeks but it was worth it. And no, there is no way anyone would sexually harass a 350 lb 58 year old woman with a severe case of psoriasis. The stench was more than I could bare but I hugged her anyway!
angry.gif

My career paths are a little limited now as well. It is either a Hollywood producer or a member of Congress.

I casually walked into Walmart and it happened. I looked at the greeter, said Merry Christmas, and they replied, "Happy Holidays".

At first I was dazed and confused. How could this be? I then knew what Paul had meant by Christian persecution. Oh, the agony!

It was at this moment, I ran up to her, wrapped my arms around her, and gave her a big hug saying, "Jesus loves you!"

I'll be out of the big house in 3 to 5 weeks but it was worth it. And no, there is no way anyone would sexually harass a 350 lb 58 year old woman with a severe case of psoriasis. The stench was more than I could bare but I hugged her anyway!
angry.gif

My career paths are a little limited now as well. It is either a Hollywood producer or a member of Congress.
Political commentator.......

Forum List

Back