SanFran Dem wants gay Pedophiles removed from sex-offender list

The Gay Pressure group, NAMBLA, is a powerful lobby in liberal states like California. If you don't think that Child Molestation of boys should be glorified, you have to get rid of politicians that are beholden to NAMBLA.

You have got to be KIDDING...you are right? :lmao:

How exactly can a tiny group (who...in its heyday around 1991 numbered only around 1,100) be a pressure group?

I suspect it's a rightwing bogeyman group more useful for propagating fear of the "gay agenda" than any real world applications.
the OP topic kinda proves you wrong doesnt it???

its happening right in front of you,,,

I think you kind of miss a lot here, but that's ok.

NAMBLA has nothing to do with anything here.

The Bill is to make the law consistent - i.e. it is the same regardless of whether it is male/female or male/male (or presumably female/female but that is pretty rare). CONSISTENT.

Now, that said there is a real issue....but it's not with this bill....I'll give you a chance to guess what it is :)
while youre trying to put the focus on NAMBLA its their ideology thats trying to be put into legislation,,

so you can go ahead and say its not happening, we can clearly see their goals are being pushed on us,,,

umh dude...I wasn't the one who brought up NAMBLA was I? So...what do YOU think is the real problem here?

I can tell you what I think it is: a ten year age difference.

What say you?

I believe the adult was 24 and the child was 14... that's the problem.

If you can't recognize that leave the goddamn thread.

I believe you didn't read my response in your knee jerk reaction.

"I can tell you what I think it is: a ten year age difference."

A 24 having sex with a 14 year old is wrong,no?

Let's play

You go first and you focus on 24/14...then I'll crush you and your nonsense.

Go for it
so the talking points are out to justify their sickness and vile behavior I see. Anyone condoning this is a pedophile.

Surprisingly, it IS legal to marry a 14 yr old in 10 states which have no marriage age by statute. And in two states: Alaska and NC the minimum age is 14. I have to to admit I was surprised to find that there could be no minimum age.

States with no statutory minimum age are:
CA, MI, OK, MA, MS, NM, RI, WA, WV, WY

14 is WAY too young in today's age. 16 is too young. And a 24 yr old with a 14 year old, seems almost like grooming.
you should really look things up before you post,,,

18 years

No blood test or physical exam is required. Residents and nonresidents are eligible to apply for a marriage license. Both parties must be 18 years of age or older to marry without parental consent. A birth certificate may be required to show proof of age.
Marriage Licenses - Alaska Department of Health and Social ...
dhss.alaska.gov › dph › VitalStats › Pages › marriagel

Cool. Let's cross Alaska of then.

This is where I looked it up: Marriage laws but it's as of 2008 so might be outdated.

The Gay Pressure group, NAMBLA, is a powerful lobby in liberal states like California. If you don't think that Child Molestation of boys should be glorified, you have to get rid of politicians that are beholden to NAMBLA.

How exactly can a tiny group (who...in its heyday around 1991 numbered only around 1,100) be a pressure group?

I suspect it's a rightwing bogeyman group more useful for propagating fear of the "gay agenda" than any real world applications.

The Bill is to make the law consistent - i.e. it is the same regardless of whether it is male/female or male/male (or presumably female/female but that is pretty rare). CONSISTENT.

Now, that said there is a real issue....but it's not with this bill....I'll give you a chance to guess what it is :)
while youre trying to put the focus on NAMBLA its their ideology thats trying to be put into legislation,,

so you can go ahead and say its not happening, we can clearly see their goals are being pushed on us,,,

umh dude...I wasn't the one who brought up NAMBLA was I? So...what do YOU think is the real problem here?

What say you?

DUH!!!

we can add and subtract,,,

Cool. Don't know about this "we" bit, but glad to see you at least past 2nd grade math at some point in your career. So I'm curious. Do you think the issue of a ten year difference is only important when it applies to homosexuals or do you, like normal people, think ten years is a too big gap when it's between a teen and a 20 something? Kind of shocking to see that there is NO minimum age in ten states.
when the 10 yrs puts one of them under age yes I do have a problem,,
my last girlfriend was 20 yrs older than me but I was over 18,,,

What say you?

Let's play

Go for it
so the talking points are out to justify their sickness and vile behavior I see. Anyone condoning this is a pedophile.

Surprisingly, it IS legal to marry a 14 yr old in 10 states which have no marriage age by statute. And in two states: Alaska and NC the minimum age is 14. I have to to admit I was surprised to find that there could be no minimum age.

14 is WAY too young in today's age. 16 is too young. And a 24 yr old with a 14 year old, seems almost like grooming.

My grandmother was 17 when she got married to my grandfather and it worked out fine.

What say you?

DUH!!!

we can add and subtract,,,

Cool. Don't know about this "we" bit, but glad to see you at least past 2nd grade math at some point in your career. So I'm curious. Do you think the issue of a ten year difference is only important when it applies to homosexuals or do you, like normal people, think ten years is a too big gap when it's between a teen and a 20 something? Kind of shocking to see that there is NO minimum age in ten states.
when the 10 yrs puts one of them under age yes I do have a problem,,
my last girlfriend was 20 yrs older than me but I was over 18,,,

I would agree on that. 14 and 24 is a huge difference developmentally (while 40 and 50 is nothing).

What say you?

Let's play

Go for it

My grandmother was 17 when she got married to my grandfather and it worked out fine.

It CAN work out fine, and it was once the norm in most of the world. But it doesn't always and often ends up with one or both forgoing finishing an education for example.

Dude. No one likes pedophiles. Except other pedophiles. That's just dumb, but predictable.

Did you even think before you wrote that?

Do you realize what it says about you, and others on the left wrong, who give cover and support to pedophiles?

It says nothing about me, or the left. It simply states your own misguided belief.

And what does it say about you, that you think that my belief that grown-ups shouldn't be fucking children is a “misguided belief”?

However your tongue forks, as you speak, you're simply not succeeding at hiding where you really stand.

You truly are a sick, evil piece of shit.

So what, then, is the point of “Drag Queen Story Hour”, or the homosexual/transsexual/pedophile agenda being forced into public schools, or all the attention and praise on underaged “drag queens”?

Do you seriously deny the obvious motive behind these and other related ills, which is to groom children to be easier prey for childfuckers, and to groom society as a whole to be more accepting of it? This is not about normalizing abstract, unrequited sexual attraction to children. This is about normalizing the tangible acts of sexually abusing children.

Are you talking about the overall sexualizing of young children? If so, I agree that it shouldn't be done. It's disgusting. I doubt it's "grooming though" or you ought to look at the whole big child pageant industry.

How deeply fucked-up in your head, and in your soul, do you have to be to deny what is obvious about these sick practices?

Yes, it absolutely is grooming. Not just grooming the children to be receptive to pieces of shit who want to fuck them, but also grooming society as a whole to accept it.

they along with Hollywood, love little play toy boys.

Just curious. Do you OPPOSE the law being applied equally?

Why aren't you complaining about the LAW ITSELF instead of whinging on and on about homosexuals?

I'm in favor of making the penalties greater for fucking children, not lighter. That's the difference a decent person, and a sick, twisted piece of shit such as yourself.

If the laws as they exist are unfair, then those child-fuckers who are treated the most lightly need to be treated more harshly. There is absolutely no justification at all to make the consequences less severe for any instance of such a crime. That you defend doing exactly that tells us all that we need to know about your [lack of] moral character.

I'm in favor of treating all child-fuckers equally, in a manner that involves a millstone and a one-way trip to the ocean.

So this queer State Senator in San Francisco wants to remove 24 year old men who have sex (rape) 14 year old boys, because the current law is “unfair” to gays, and is more lenient towards straight men who have sex with underaged girls.
Hey homo, how about changing the law so heterosexual men having sex with underaged girls is illegal and such individuals should be put on a sex offender list. But no, he has to push his pedo Agenda.

Wiener’s SB145 would create parity by giving judges discretion over sex-offender registration in all cases involving voluntary intercourse between teenagers ages 14 to 17, who cannot legally consent, and adults who are less than 10 years older.

“California’s sex offender registry continues to draw that distinction — an antiquated, outdated, leftover distinction — that somehow oral sex is worse than vaginal sex,” Wiener said.

The bill:

Here’s the homo pushing this shit:
scott-wiener.jpg

Coubq4aVUAAx--5.jpg:large

San Francisco values:
DKhJhoEVoAEG9JM.jpg
Another wonderful Jew !!
This pervert belongs in prison

they along with Hollywood, love little play toy boys.
They raped Corey Haim and hundreds of others up the ...
The gay Jewish mafia

What say you?

Let's play

Go for it

California, where the thread topic is about, age of consent is 18.

Try again

It's still illegal. People need to quit getting their news from Facebook. It simply makes the reporting requirements the same for all.

Another pedo apologist.

It reduces the crime and you know it.

It makes the reporting requirements the same for everyone. Pesonally I do not think a 19 year old getting caught having sex with a 16 year old should be required to register as a sex offender their entire lives.

What say you?

Let's play

Go for it

you should really look things up before you post,,,

18 years

No blood test or physical exam is required. Residents and nonresidents are eligible to apply for a marriage license. Both parties must be 18 years of age or older to marry without parental consent. A birth certificate may be required to show proof of age.
Marriage Licenses - Alaska Department of Health and Social ...
dhss.alaska.gov › dph › VitalStats › Pages › marriagel

Cool. Let's cross Alaska of then.

This is where I looked it up: Marriage laws but it's as of 2008 so might be outdated.

Marriage is one thing, raping children is another.

You are wrong. It was NAMBLA that was behind the attempted change of the DSM to turn pedophilia into a sexual orientation instead of a criminal act.

They are small, but have infiltrated everywhere.

I don't thinks West...perhaps we can agree to disagree. They had their hey day long ago, with maybe a thousand max.

And...I know it seems abhorrent but there is a logic to this.

Pedophilia can be BOTH a sexual orientation AND a criminal act. It's not an either or. The fact is - pedophiles do seem oriented on children, I don't think they ever change - they just choose to become "celibate". To me, that speaks of a psychological deficit in there somewhere. As long as they don't act on the inclination, it doesn't matter, but once they do - it's a crime.

Just my two cents here.

Pedophilia is definitely a sexual orientation. It is an ABNORMAL one. It is incredibly harmful to children. NAMBLA's goal was to normalize it. And they have been successful in many ways. Your misinterpretation is an example of that. Pedophiles have a 100% recidivism rate. They do NOT remain celibate. The one who works for Salon was found to be grooming children in spite of his claims to being celibate.

Yes, they are psychologically fucked up. So what. The damage they do to children is horrible.

Totally agree.

Except that you far overrate both Nambla AND the general "influence" of any pedophile lobby. It makes good headlines, but there isn't much to it because it is not in any way comparable to sex between consenting adults.

You hear about "normalizing" it, but there really isn't much of a lobby there - it just makes good newsfeed. At most it is "normalizing it" as a sexual attraction, but NOT as an act. You can *think* what you want, but don't act on it. I suspect there are any number of pedos who don't act on it, but totally agree with you on recidivism of those who are "active" and the damage it does to children.

Clearly you have forgotten about "the amazing Dezmond" a child stripping at a gay bar with zero LGBT leaders condemning it.

If they stand against pedophilia how could they stay silent about a cross dressing child stripping for gay men at a gay bar?

1599160391749.png

It's still illegal. People need to quit getting their news from Facebook. It simply makes the reporting requirements the same for all.

Another pedo apologist.

It reduces the crime and you know it.

It makes the reporting requirements the same for everyone. Pesonally I do not think a 19 year old getting caught having sex with a 16 year old should be required to register as a sex offender their entire lives.

and a 14 with a 24 year old? Go ahead, defend that.

Forum List

Back