SanFran Dem wants gay Pedophiles removed from sex-offender list

I'm not sure it is. Between a 14 and 24 year old? Statutory rape laws are "rape" only because a child can't legally consent to sex. If a 14 yr old can't consent to sex, then what kind of logic is it that says they consent to sex in a marriage?
Are you truly baffled by what makes sex with your husband different than sex with some dude you met
the day before while out having pizza.

And you can't really comment on this issue without mentioning Scott Wiener and the link between gay men and pedophilia.

It's instructive that three attempts on Google to do a search with the key words "gay men+pedophilla"
were just unable to gain any results at all. How interesting.

Last edited:
I looked up the bill. What it SOUNDED like was that the male-to-male aspect would be legally brought in line with the male-to-female aspect of "statutory rape". So in essence the law is EQUAL regardless of gender.

HOWEVER...that leaves a real concern here. 10 years. The cut off for the difference in ages (the law would make that the same for male to male or male to female).

However....10 years. That means a 14 year old and a 24 year old. But that's another law.

This one from what I understand is only about sex offender registry - in other words male to male sex offenders are treated the same as male to female sex offenders.

So, you lot - why are your busting your hemorrhoids on this one and NOT the underlying law that allows for a ten year difference in age between the minor and the adult?
It's butt sex and blow jobs Jesus Christ with little 14 year old boys

I looked up the bill. What it SOUNDED like was that the male-to-male aspect would be legally brought in line with the male-to-female aspect of "statutory rape". So in essence the law is EQUAL regardless of gender.

HOWEVER...that leaves a real concern here. 10 years. The cut off for the difference in ages (the law would make that the same for male to male or male to female).

However....10 years. That means a 14 year old and a 24 year old. But that's another law.

This one from what I understand is only about sex offender registry - in other words male to male sex offenders are treated the same as male to female sex offenders.

So, you lot - why are your busting your hemorrhoids on this one and NOT the underlying law that allows for a ten year difference in age between the minor and the adult?
Huge win for the gay Jewish Mafia

Actually the bill is so poorly written that NOBODY can figure it out.. It's NOT about gay or straight as some members have alledged BECAUSE CHILD MOLESTERS OF ANY KIND -- are not straight. (think it over - dont CARE if they're married with children.

Started out -- anyone under age 27 went on sex registry if they had sex with a minor.. Other than the ridiculous exemption for vaginal sex which was left up to a JUDGE -- "because of pregnancies"... Yeah... Loving sex with a 14 yr old might "screw up lives"...

NOW -- ANYONE under age 27 MALE/FEMALE/SHEMALE/HEMALE is EXEMPT FROM REGISTRATION beyond the reach of judge for ANY SEX WITH a minor down to age 14...

THAT'S what's REALLY happening here.. The gay vs straight pitch is a ruse to excuse it.. It's OPEN SEASON on sex with minors. Boys OR girls.

The bill, SB 145, applies in cases where the victim is between the ages of 14 and 17 and aims to lift an existing registration requirement for oral and anal sex.

Too many people are believing that THIS ABUSE equates to LGBTQY equality...

Whole DEAL is going in the wrong direction.. The general direction is -- Californication bound for their own godless version of hell.

We have a 14 yo son. First 24 yo messes with him it'll be the very last 14 yo he molests, law or no law.

Take that to the bank

Actually the bill is so poorly written that NOBODY can figure it out.. It's NOT about gay or straight as some members have alledged BECAUSE CHILD MOLESTERS OF ANY KIND -- are not straight. (think it over - dont CARE if they're married with children.

Started out -- anyone under age 27 went on sex registry if they had sex with a minor.. Other than the ridiculous exemption for vaginal sex which was left up to a JUDGE -- "because of pregnancies"... Yeah... Loving sex with a 14 yr old might "screw up lives"...

NOW -- ANYONE under age 27 MALE/FEMALE/SHEMALE/HEMALE is EXEMPT FROM REGISTRATION beyond the reach of judge for ANY SEX WITH a minor down to age 14...

THAT'S what's REALLY happening here.. The gay vs straight pitch is a ruse to excuse it.. It's OPEN SEASON on sex with minors. Boys OR girls.

The bill, SB 145, applies in cases where the victim is between the ages of 14 and 17 and aims to lift an existing registration requirement for oral and anal sex.

Whole DEAL is going in the wrong direction.. The general direction is -- Californication bound for their own godless version of hell.

Yup, and no one is surprised. The leftists are going all in on their pedophilia. Elites chasing the forbidden fruits.

Yup, and no one is surprised. The leftists are going all in on their pedophilia. Elites chasing the forbidden fruits.

That's obvious in California.. Can't get away with defining penalties for pedo down in other parts of the country.. California is lost.. The price they will pay for the total political control they are abusing will ruin the already bankrupt state when the Exodus starts. Folks are angry out there at finding out what living in a one party state is like...

Also doesn't help when the Speaker/House is bragging about her ice cream stash on late night TV when the stores shelves were EMPTY of ice cream or sneaking in to get her hair done, when salon owners are GOING BANKRUPT. Or telling folks in late Feb -- to "come on down and enjoy Chinatown -- while beating on Trump for "not getting it" at the beginning of the COvid crisis..

I'm ALL in on softening penalties for legit "teenage love and hormones"... But THIS bill is an abomination to family, children and common decency...

Last edited:
I'm ALL in on softening penalties for legit "teenage love and hormones"... But THIS bill is an abomination to family, children and common decency...

That's the thing...and I don't see how a 10 yr difference can be called "legit" teen love.

The whole issue consent and what effectively allows child marriage in some states where there is no minimum age is fraught with potential for abuse for these kids.

That's the thing...and I don't see how a 10 yr difference can be called "legit" teen love.

The whole issue consent and what effectively allows child marriage in some states where there is no minimum age is fraught with potential for abuse for these kids.

Honestly Coyote -- this breaks my heart to see gay Dem legislators pushing crap like this.. I don't live there anymore.. I dont have "legal standing" to bitch about it and neither do you.. We are all getting irate at the CONCEPT of retarded local/state govts that dont affect us.. There's a lot of them now that apparently have lost their minds.

But I guarantee -- this one party madness is SEVERELY hurting the bigger LGBLTQ cause nation-wide. Doubt nationally, even gays endorse this. And it's in your face arrogant governing that is just expanding the divisions in this country "Big Bang" style..

Honestly Coyote -- this breaks my heart to see gay Dem legislators pushing crap like this.. I don't live there anymore.. I dont have "legal standing" to bitch about it and neither do you.. We are all getting irate at the CONCEPT of retarded local/state govts that dont affect us.. There's a lot of them now that apparently have lost their minds.

But I guarantee -- this one party madness is SEVERELY hurting the bigger LGBLTQ cause nation-wide. Doubt nationally, even gays endorse this. And it's in your face arrogant governing that is just expanding the divisions in this country "Big Bang" style..

Agree. I haven't ever been to CA so can't even speak to the situation, but I'm seeing that kind governing (on different issues) in my own state, but what happens in WV is hardly influential through out the country, to small a demographic to be more than the butt of jokes. But on a broader level, and this speaks to CA directly (where I had posted an article on how lack of a min marriage age leads to child abuse) - how on earth can this be allowed? My guess is...it never rises to the top of political discourse unless something atrocious happens?

Agree. I haven't ever been to CA so can't even speak to the situation, but I'm seeing that kind governing (on different issues) in my own state, but what happens in WV is hardly influential through out the country, to small a demographic to be more than the butt of jokes. But on a broader level, and this speaks to CA directly (where I had posted an article on how lack of a min marriage age leads to child abuse) - how on earth can this be allowed? My guess is...it never rises to the top of political discourse unless something atrocious happens?

You don't have the type of committed radicals in your state that Cali has. And there's STILL some checks/balances on local/district levels. NOBODY really wants to live in a One Party state. But if folks don't stop voting for "winners" from the 2 existing parties and crusade to GET Independent candidates on ballots -- more of us WILL be living in "one party states" in just a short while...

The gay pedophile group is not large. The pressure is coming from all pedophiles. The goal is to eliminate all sexual prohibitions between adults and minors. The change in the law legalizes a 20 year old man raping a ten year old boy or girl. That's this time. It will be moved down to six years old next time.

Yes, we all know how one thing leads to another. First med grass...then legal grass.

Vote 4 democrats lr censored.jpg

Forum List

Back