Saner GOPers in the House have begun to stop drinking the kool-aid

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
It was inevitable....and bear in mind that FORTY republicans currently in Congress are opting to NOT run for reelection.

Republican lawmakers distance themselves from Trump on memo
........four GOP members of the House Intelligence Committee disputed that the document has a bearing on the Mueller probe,
By Elise Viebeck • Read more »

Trey Gowdy

✔@TGowdySC

As I have said repeatedly, I also remain 100 percent confident in Special Counsel Robert Mueller. The contents of this memo do not - in any way - discredit his investigation.

11:34 AM - Feb 2, 2018

Paul Ryan: Memo Will Not 'Impugn' Mueller's Russia Probe

The memo has nothing to do with the Mueller investigation. Nunes and Gowdy and others never claimed it did. Just the Donald in a tweet.

This is strictly about the FBI and the DOJ lying to the FISA courts to obtain a warrant to spy on Trump and his campaign.

The memo has nothing to do with the Mueller investigation. Nunes and Gowdy and others never claimed it did. Just the Donald in a tweet.

This is strictly about the FBI and the DOJ lying to the FISA courts to obtain a warrant to spy on Trump and his campaign.

This clown runs around starting threads based on lies and twisted spun half truths. Then the forum wastes time pointing out how dishonest this posters threads are. This is at least the 2nd one today. When we posts facts this poster just replies with a smiley face.

• Banned

Nitwit, explain what a FISA warrant gotten by STILL unproven nefarious means.....on a twerp who was NO LONGER part of the Trump campaign...means, "to spy on Trump and his campaign"?????

• Banned
Roses are red
Violets are blue
and you are one stupid fucking idiot!

Another "stellar" example of the intelligence caliber of Trump cult members......LOL

upload_2018-2-5_11-7-25.png

Nitwit, explain what a FISA warrant gotten by STILL unproven nefarious means.....on a twerp who was NO LONGER part of the Trump campaign...means, "to spy on Trump and his campaign"?????

They didn't follow the Woods Procedure. They are in deep shit for this. AND Grassley and Graham are now hunting the State Department employees who were feeding Steele along with calling for a criminal investigation into Steele.

Everyone involved in this attempted coup will hopefully be wearing orange although I'd prefer to see them convicted of treason and swinging from a rope.

The memo was such an epic failure. It was so bad they had to unload it in a Friday news dump.

Mega winner and you don't listen to radio so you don't have a clue what you are talking about because your source of news are the alphabet left wing media arm of the DNC.And the memo was 24/7 all weekend on all shows and of course the memo was front and center today on all the talkers as well.

This clown runs around starting threads based on lies and twisted spun half truths. Then the forum wastes time pointing out how dishonest this posters threads are. This is at least the 2nd one today. When we posts facts this poster just replies with a smiley face.

:)

Mega winner and you don't listen to radio so you don't have a clue what you are talking about because your source of news are the alphabet left wing media arm of the DNC.And the memo was 24/7 all weekend on all shows and of course the memo was front and center today on all the talkers as well.

:rofl:

please stop

i think i sprained my pancreas laughing at you

and you don't listen to radio so you don't have a clue what you are talking about

OH YEAH! I bet the Limbaugh's and Michael Savage's have had a FIELD DAY brainwashing your tiny brain over this memo! :lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The Nunnes / Gowdy first memo is very straightforward. The biased mother fuckers at the head of the FBI really screwed up their FISA applications and there will be consequences for not following "Woods Procedure" who none other than Mueller implemented when he was head of the FBI.

Ruh roh!

No proof FISA spied on Trump only Page.
You did not get a copy of the memo?

Forum List

Back