Nunes needs to be removed from the House Intelligence Committee

Russian Dossier scandal is a clear threat to our democracy.
Obama's incredible abuse of power has to challenged if we want to be a free country.
The crazy Democrat cultist are in deep denial.

Last edited:
"Nunes needs to be removed from the House Intelligence Committee"

The Committee should at least remove the word "Intelligence" from its name, as long as Nunes is a member.
You mean Schiff, don't you?
Schiff is a Harvard graduate lawyer that prosecutes traitors that sell out to Russia. Nunes is a rancher that peddles inaccuracies in partisan memos. Its hilarious the GOP made this fool chairman of an intelligence committee. Actually its not hilarious it is sad.
Schiff is a scumbag who tried to cover up evidence of senior government officials staging a coup against a lawfully elected president of the United States. Nunes is a patriot who brought the facts of this treason to light. He's a hero.

View attachment 174732
It makes me sad when partisan hacks attack real patriots like Schiff and Mueller. Then I just think about how stupid people like Nunes and trump are and I laugh my ass off. Then I realize the stupids are in charge and I have a sad again.

mmm, sounds like you're an emotional wreck, perhaps you need a vacation or a phyciatrist.

The Press is trying hard to defend the corrupt Democrats.
They are attacking Nunes and the Republicans for exposing Obama's abuse of power and Hillary's corruption.
The Press is supposed to protect the public, not corrupt Democrats.
We are watching our democracy slip away. It is really sick.

The Committee should at least remove the word "Intelligence" from its name, as long as Nunes is a member.
Says the party that is fine with the President getting blow jobs under his desk from interns and says its cool. I get it. Powerful men. The dem party is down with this. They love it!
The Democrat Party has long been replete with low life scumbags and other worthless vermin. The party that gave birth to the KKK, opposed civil rights for blacks from the beginning, maintains and promotes black poverty with the 'welfare plantation' system, undermines our democratic principles by circumventing law and order and politicizing the IRS, the DOJ, the FBI, and refuses to accept the results of our most recent Presidential election...now claims that the other side is full of crooks and corruption. How very Alinskyish of them...accuse the opposition of what you are doing.

Schiff is a Harvard graduate lawyer that prosecutes traitors that sell out to Russia. Nunes is a rancher that peddles inaccuracies in partisan memos. Its hilarious the GOP made this fool chairman of an intelligence committee. Actually its not hilarious it is sad.
Having a degree from Harvard means nothing. That worthless piece of shit, Barrack Hussein Obama got one.

See...Devin was smart...he did the right thing by letting Trey Gowdy do the ground work and view the FISA applications...he knew!!! Devin knew he would be the target if he acted alone...
DOJ regulations require one person to be designated to view classified documents. Members of Congress can't pass them around like they were newspapers.

Schiff is a scumbag who tried to cover up evidence of senior government officials staging a coup against a lawfully elected president of the United States. Nunes is a patriot who brought the facts of this treason to light. He's a hero.

View attachment 174732

Mueller should investigate Schiff!
Schiff should be investigated, but not by Mueller. Mueller is a partisan hack. Just let his investigation of Trump/Russia collusion play out, then appoint a truly independent counsel to investigate the DNC-FBI conspiracy to nail Trump to a cross. Schiff's name will likely come up in the exposure of leaking and related shenanigans.

DOJ regulations require one person to be designated to view classified documents. Members of Congress can't pass them around like they were newspapers
I know and Devin was smart to not do it himself and have Trey view them...Devin already had a target on his back...That's what happens in DC when you do the right and just thing...

View attachment 174732
It makes me sad when partisan hacks attack real patriots like Schiff and Mueller. Then I just think about how stupid people like Nunes and trump are and I laugh my ass off. Then I realize the stupids are in charge and I have a sad again.

Schiff is a traitor. He's trying to keep the truth about government officials who staged a coup from coming to light, and Mewler is just a willing tool in the coup plotter's schemes.
That's why Mueller should not be the one to investigate Schitt.

Schiff is a total left wing crackpot.
and perhaps a criminal
What's this "perhaps" shit?

It's sad watching the Republican party, the supposed party of mega patriotism, family values, and respect for law sink this low.

Adam Schiff is who should be removed.
That guy is totally bonkers.
How could anyone observe Schiff and not conclude that he is a crackpot?

It's sad watching the Republican party, the supposed party of mega patriotism, family values, and respect for law sink this low.

I like that the extreme left of the Democratic Party/Parasite News are in complete denial (stuck in lies), even giddy headed, it makes this sooo much sweeter.... :beer:

This hack didn't even read the FISA applications and released his partisan memo anyways.
Nunes says he didn't read FISA applications - CNN Video

Also from Gowdy and Graham:
Gowdy: Nunes memo does not discredit Mueller probe in any way

Jim Sciutto on Twitter

This idiot has no clue what he is doing and is undermining the United States' intelligence community. He needs to be removed from the intelligence committee immediately.
And the FBI didn't need to look at the DNC computer.

View attachment 174732

Mueller should investigate Schiff!
Schiff should be investigated, but not by Mueller. Mueller is a partisan hack. Just let his investigation of Trump/Russia collusion play out, then appoint a truly independent counsel to investigate the DNC-FBI conspiracy to nail Trump to a cross. Schiff's name will likely come up in the exposure of leaking and related shenanigans.

Why wait? Start the investigation now.

Forum List

Back