Sandy Hook - Truth about the shooting coming out

I wouldn't state it as fact as a hoax/conspiracy but there are a ton of lies/misinformation surrounding this whole thing. Coroner clearly stated those children were killed by the AR. Why? There is a HUGE difference between a .223, 9mm, 45 and 10mm. A coroner wouldn't make that kind of mistake. YOU wouldn't make that mistake

I'm not claiming anything right now except there is a huge amount of misinformation being tossed into the public arena. The question is why?

Where did the coroner CLEARLY STATE what you claim?

I wouldn't state it as fact as a hoax/conspiracy but there are a ton of lies/misinformation surrounding this whole thing. Coroner clearly stated those children were killed by the AR. Why? There is a HUGE difference between a .223, 9mm, 45 and 10mm. A coroner wouldn't make that kind of mistake. YOU wouldn't make that mistake

I'm not claiming anything right now except there is a huge amount of misinformation being tossed into the public arena. The question is why?

Watch the video.

The Bushmaster was never taken into the school, yet the coroner claimed it caused all the deaths. They did however recover 4 hand guns from the school. Why is this not being widely reported? There is video of the police recovering the rifle from the trunk of the car. Check it out.

Sandy Hook Controversy ? Media reported 4 Handguns found in the school; Assault Rifle found in trunk |

Don't you get it. The Left does not give a fuck what weapon was used. going After AR's is just the first baby step. Make no mistake, they are coming for all guns. If they can't ban them out right. They will tax the Ammo, or raise the price of getting a license to the point that it is so prohibitive that in effect Guns are banned. They do not care how they do it. This is just the latest example of how the left thinks our Constitution is an out dated document that needs to be worked around, not within.

The left wants it to be an Ar-15 because it thinks banning those will be the easiest to sell to the public. Much harder to ban the hunting rifles that 50 million Americans have locked up in their basement.

Watch the video.

I don't watch videos. The article I read stated the coroner said "it APPEARED" most of the shots came from the AR-15.

meanwhile, in the land of reality, we find the report form the Connecticut state police.

despp: ** UPDATE ** State Police Identify Weapons in Sandy Hook Investigation

** UPDATE **

STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION;
INVESTIGATION CONTINUES

In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.

Seized inside the school:

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round magazine

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

This case remains under investigation.

Lt. J. Paul Vance

and i rest my case.

This is a classic example of how nutters try to muddy water with bullshit. It even works sometimes.

Please explain what is bs and why. I'm not understanding this comment.

The ME and the State Police report both indicate that the weapon used in the school was a .223.

All other reports are speculation. The reports being used as "evidence" in threads like this are all preliminary in nature.

Produce a revised StRe Police report or a revised ME report if you want to claim that the the .223 was not used inside the school.

You say there are lies and misinformation. You are correct.

What drugs was he on ?

so we've just moved on from the idea that this op, and anyone who agreed with it, is full of fucking shit and an idiot then? or can we all agree that the "facts" of the video have been debunked? just saying i fucking told you so, is all.

I can see where there has been legitimate confusion up until the State Police, whom I will take at face value, made their statement.

It doesn't matter to me what he did it with.

What would make somebody do that ?

I think reuptake inhibitors of some flavor with suicidal and homicidal ideation as known FDA black labeled side effects are most likey culpable.

Therefore....what kind of drugs was he on ?

Last edited:

He said in his news conference that the wounds were caused by the long gun, you know, the one that was in the car. He even doubled down when a reporter said the rifle was in the car. I guess I'm not very good a internet searches because I can't find the video of the 15 Dec news conference where he said it, but I have seen and heard it form several sources. Mabe your better at internet searches the I, the information is out there.

Indeed.

Would it make everyone feel any better had it been taken into the school?

Feel better? No, but should it not have been reported accurately rather than have the media and officials pump out misinformation aka lies?

Usually people lie when they are trying to hide something. Doesn't matter if the kids were killed with a shotgun, handgun, or cannon, tell us the truth.

I'm not saying it was done for a political agenda but I'm certainly not going to chastise those who say it was. I don't know the reason and perhaps never will.

The Bushmaster was never taken into the school, yet the coroner claimed it caused all the deaths. They did however recover 4 hand guns from the school. Why is this not being widely reported? There is video of the police recovering the rifle from the trunk of the car. Check it out.

Sandy Hook Controversy ? Media reported 4 Handguns found in the school; Assault Rifle found in trunk |

You righties are so gullible, and so willing to believe what you want to believe:

despp: ** UPDATE ** State Police Identify Weapons in Sandy Hook Investigation
** UPDATE **
STATE OF CONNECTICUT
Department of Emergency Services &
Public Protection
Connecticut State Police
Public Information Office
1111 Country Club Road
Middletown, Connecticut 06457
STATE POLICE IDENTIFY WEAPONS USED IN SANDY HOOK INVESTIGATION;
INVESTIGATION CONTINUES​

In previous press conferences, the Connecticut State Police clearly identified all of the weapons seized from the crime scene at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

To eliminate any confusion or misinformation, we will again describe and identify the weapons seized at the school crime scene.

Seized inside the school:

#1. Bushmaster .223 caliber-- model XM15-E2S rifle with high capacity 30 round magazine

#2. Glock 10 mm handgun

#3. Sig-Sauer P226 9mm handgun

Seized from suspect’s car in parking lot:

#4. Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (seized from car in parking lot)

This case remains under investigation.

Lt. J. Paul Vance

Content Last Modified on 1/23/2013 8:18:21 AM

Last edited:

Indeed.

Would it make everyone feel any better had it been taken into the school?

Feel better? No, but should it not have been reported accurately rather than have the media and officials pump out misinformation aka lies?

Usually people lie when they are trying to hide something. Doesn't matter if the kids were killed with a shotgun, handgun, or cannon, tell us the truth.

I'm not saying it was done for a political agenda but I'm certainly not going to chastise those who say it was. I don't know the reason and perhaps never will.

What was done?

Wow what is this fail thread 100 with the same tired video lol. Show some actual evidence and we'll talk. Don't worry I won't hold my breath.

Forum List

Back