Sandy Hook - Truth about the shooting coming out

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
That is not the liberal agenda, ass. Try posting some lies so they do not get so butt-hurt, ok? :)

do you have a link to a credible source for this? or can we just assume you're a cockface who'd never have the balls to tell the parents of the murdered children that they were part of a hoax/government conspiracy?

Just said there is misinformation out there, the video is from ABC, but why bother to watch and be confused by the facts, RIGHT?

do you have a link to a credible source for this? or can we just assume you're a cockface who'd never have the balls to tell the parents of the murdered children that they were part of a hoax/government conspiracy?
I wouldn't state it as fact as a hoax/conspiracy but there are a ton of lies/misinformation surrounding this whole thing. Coroner clearly stated those children were killed by the AR. Why? There is a HUGE difference between a .223, 9mm, 45 and 10mm. A coroner wouldn't make that kind of mistake. YOU wouldn't make that mistake

I'm not claiming anything right now except there is a huge amount of misinformation being tossed into the public arena. The question is why?

This is a classic example of how nutters try to muddy water with bullshit. It even works sometimes.

Is your lefty-based-MSM report not good enough for you? I guess reality gave you AIDS as well. Don't hate it, it didn't know..

it does not matter what kind of weapon they were killed with !! we need armed guards to in our schools protect those that cannot protect themselves !! but the pro choice left does not agree with this !!:doubt:

The Bushmaster was never taken into the school, yet the coroner claimed it caused all the deaths. They did however recover 4 hand guns from the school. Why is this not being widely reported? There is video of the police recovering the rifle from the trunk of the car. Check it out.

Sandy Hook Controversy ? Media reported 4 Handguns found in the school; Assault Rifle found in trunk |

Don't you get it. The Left does not give a fuck what weapon was used. going After AR's is just the first baby step. Make no mistake, they are coming for all guns. If they can't ban them out right. They will tax the Ammo, or raise the price of getting a license to the point that it is so prohibitive that in effect Guns are banned. They do not care how they do it. This is just the latest example of how the left thinks our Constitution is an out dated document that needs to be worked around, not within.

Last edited:
Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Lets hear him out...I want to see where he is going with this before dismissing him as wrong. Maybe I'm missing something......

You are.. false reality. Get with the program, slacker!

:) I just don't understand why people get mad over this. They should be mad at the misinformation/lies the media and officials fed them, not the people bringing it into the public awareness.

smh....I just don't get it.

The Bushmaster was never taken into the school, yet the coroner claimed it caused all the deaths. They did however recover 4 hand guns from the school. Why is this not being widely reported? There is video of the police recovering the rifle from the trunk of the car. Check it out.

Sandy Hook Controversy ? Media reported 4 Handguns found in the school; Assault Rifle found in trunk |

Don't you get it. The Left does not give a fuck what weapon was used. going After AR's is just the first baby step. Make no mistake, they are coming for all guns. If they can't ban them out right. They will tax the Ammo, or raise the price of getting a license to the point that it is so prohibitive that in effect Guns are banned. They do not care how they do it. This is just the latest example of how the left thinks our Constitution is an out dated document that needs to be worked around, not within.

It just amazes me how the vitriol is so quickly expressed by the commies when you question their false narrative. The legacy of Alinski is alive and well.

Forum List

Back