Sandy Hook - Truth about the shooting coming out

Actually there are some wingnuts saying it didn't happen. But the point here is no one has any proof on the rifle conspiracy than the same stupid video. And they won't be able to produce any.

Last edited:
I would not be surprised to find that liberals (so called progressives) have devised deceptions including embellishment of true happenings and outright fiction to support arguments for gun control (and ultimate confiscation). Taking advantage of a crisis for purposes of political gain involves misrepresentation of what really happened AND creation of supporting evidence that is entirely fictional. It also includes suppression (denial of actual happenings or ignoring their existence) of evidence that would prove their version of the story to be false.

Human nature is to believe a story of horror until it is debunked or admitted to be false. Orson Wells certainly proved the gullibility of the nation as a whole with his martian invasion scare.

War of the Worlds: How Orson Welles Drew the Nation into a Shared IIlusion

...and this was with a story that had not a smidgeon of truth to it. None of it happened.

Though I have not seen a single photo of a bullet-riddled body from the Sandy Hook shooting, I have no doubt that it did happen and that the people named were actually killed. The information that has flowed from it regarding specifics is questionable based solely on the tendency of humans to distort the true record of happenings as they repeat what they heard or read about it. When this natural tendency is augmented by a DESIRE to misrepresent the truth, it becomes exponential and generates conspiracy theories such as we have now.

Here is one that questions whether the shooting actually happened.

Sandy Hook Update: Sadness becomes Frustration with New Investigative Video from Non-Liberal MSM |

it happened. and that site is fucking right-wing dumbfuckery at it's finest. why don't you go find one of the victims' families and tell them you think this is all bullshit. please do it. and tape it. you won't, because you're probably a pussy, but i wish you would.

Apparently, you do not read well at all. Just because I post a link to a video that claims the shooting may be a hoax does not mean I agree with its content. You are obviously not worth the effort required for meaningful dialog.

Fuck off, pip squeak!

Last edited:
I would not be surprised to find that liberals (so called progressives) have devised deceptions including embellishment of true happenings and outright fiction to support arguments for gun control (and ultimate confiscation). Taking advantage of a crisis for purposes of political gain involves misrepresentation of what really happened AND creation of supporting evidence that is entirely fictional. It also includes suppression (denial of actual happenings or ignoring their existence) of evidence that would prove their version of the story to be false.

Human nature is to believe a story of horror until it is debunked or admitted to be false. Orson Wells certainly proved the gullibility of the nation as a whole with his martian invasion scare.

War of the Worlds: How Orson Welles Drew the Nation into a Shared IIlusion

...and this was with a story that had not a smidgeon of truth to it. None of it happened.

Though I have not seen a single photo of a bullet-riddled body from the Sandy Hook shooting, I have no doubt that it did happen and that the people named were actually killed. The information that has flowed from it regarding specifics is questionable based solely on the tendency of humans to distort the true record of happenings as they repeat what they heard or read about it. When this natural tendency is augmented by a DESIRE to misrepresent the truth, it becomes exponential and generates conspiracy theories such as we have now.

Here is one that questions whether the shooting actually happened.

Sandy Hook Update: Sadness becomes Frustration with New Investigative Video from Non-Liberal MSM |

it happened. and that site is fucking right-wing dumbfuckery at it's finest. why don't you go find one of the victims' families and tell them you think this is all bullshit. please do it. and tape it. you won't, because you're probably a pussy, but i wish you would.
First off, breathe and relax. No need to get crazy. Secondly, no one is saying it didn't happen. They are saying that the children were not shot and killed with the AR or any other weapon that fires the .223. That was a lie propagated by the authorities, coroner and media. Some media sources reported the day after the AR wasn't used, but that's neither here nor here

Yes. Some people ARE saying it didn't happen.

And the AR was used. This is fact. You have been influenced by misinformation. That is what I am trying to tell you. You are giving credence to complete bullshit.

Actually there are some wingnuts saying it didn't happen. But the point here is no one has any proof on the rifle conspiracy than the same stupid video. And they won't be able to produce any.
That is all I was saying with the second link. Zimothy appears to be terribly confused. Pity.

First off, breathe and relax. No need to get crazy. Secondly, no one is saying it didn't happen. They are saying that the children were not shot and killed with the AR or any other weapon that fires the .223. That was a lie propagated by the authorities, coroner and media. Some media sources reported the day after the AR wasn't used, but that's neither here nor here

And the AR was used. This is fact. You have been influenced by misinformation. That is what I am trying to tell you. You are giving credence to complete bullshit.

There was a news broadcast wherein four public officials were quouted to have said the AR-15 was found in the trunk of the car. That would lead any sane person to doubt it was used in the killings.

I've got a question for you, how many times have you had to knock on a door and tell a family their loved one won't be coming home. I've have had the misfortune to have done it 4 times. So you take your slimy name calling ass and go fuck yourself.

You should be saying that to someone else.

This from a sore loser complaining about his avatar. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:
THE WEAPONS USED INSIDE THE SCHOOL & THE VICTIMS’ BODIES

Another point of contention that Truthers seem to be focusing upon is the weapons that Lanza used in committing his crime. In the first video, the narrator claims that, according to media, three guns were found at the scene (two handguns and one assault rifle). Four handguns were also allegedly found inside the school. The inconsistency here comes from the Dr. H. Wayne Carver II, the chief medical examiner, who said following the incident that the assault rifle appeared to be responsible for the children’s deaths.

Here’s why Truthers are jumping all over the claims surrounding the assault rifle. The first video alleging a hoax claims that this particular weapon was later recovered from the trunk of the car that Lanza was driving. If this is the case, then critics are questioning how Carver’s claims could be possible. The shooter clearly couldn’t have used the assault rifle to commit his crimes if the weapon was in the trunk of the car the entire time.

But there’s an understandable answer here as well. A few days after the attack, clarity surrounding the guns finally emerged. Lanza left a shotgun in the car, but he had three other weapons that were brought into the school – a Bushmaster AR-15 rifle, a Glock 10 mm and a Sig Sauer 9 mm (the latter two are handguns). The fourth weapon – the shotgun – was left in the vehicle’s trunk. Carver was correct in making his claim that it was the AR-15 that was responsible for the children’s deaths – a firearm that was not in the trunk as the first video indicates (CNN actually has a great primer on the weapons that expounds upon this in detail).

While we’re on the subject of Carver, it’s important to dispel another rumor – that the parents never saw their children’s bodies. While they did not identify the bodies in their entirety, pictures of the kids’ faces were provided to the families. This wasn’t done to be sinister or to hide details; quite the contrary, the doctor was trying to spare the families the pain of seeing the horrific injuries the children sustained, so photos of their faces were used instead.

More: This Is TheBlaze's Point-by-Point Sandy Hook Conspiracy Theory Debunk | TheBlaze.com <-- TheBlaze (Glenn Beck)

Newtown shooter's guns: What we know - CNN.com

There was a news broadcast wherein four public officials were quouted to have said the AR-15 was found in the trunk of the car. That would lead any sane person to doubt it was used in the killings.

No. The AR was not found in the car. You are referring to a broadcast that took place very soon after the shooting and was nothing but Media speculation.

The facts are in. The AR was used in the school.

Where did the coroner CLEARLY STATE what you claim?

Assault Weapon At Sandy Hook Or Not? Coroner Vs MSNBC

Explain this to me someone please...
The mainstream media admitted no assault weapons were used in the attack at Sandy Hook. Here is the video for that.... Investigation is 'very complex' - Video on TODAY.com

But the coroner who acted very weird as seen in the link at the bottom said there was an assault rifle used:

"In what appeared to be an uncomfortable moment for Carver, he said all of the victims he had examined had all been shot by a Bushmaster .223 caliber assault rifle, one of at least two weapons Adam Lanza, the 20-year-old suspected shooter, used to commit one of the deadliest mass shootings in U.S. history."
Yahoo! News Canada - Latest News & Headlines...

Was there an assault weapon used or not? Who is lying here? The coroner almost looked like he was forced to say there was an assault weapon, then the whitehouse wants to ban assault weapons right after. Every investigator on this case should be immediately fired.

Here is the Creepy stuff from the coroner testimony saying they did use assault weapons....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShgdN8arHCc]Sandy Hook School Shooting Hoax Exposed Medical Examiner Dr. H. Wayne Carver Fraud Actor - YouTube[/ame]

Someone is not telling the truth here.

From your sig:

"About my avatar: I lost a bet with Article 15 so the avatar is his idea. He could have chosen to be gracious in victory, but it seems he's not capable"

You are special. Really special.

Yep, you can't accuse a winner of not being gracious without coming off as a sore loser. Ain't life a bitch?

If I told you that I was quoting an actual sore loser in the sig....would you believe me? And then...would you apologize for being an idiot?

You are special. Really special.

Yep, you can't accuse a winner of not being gracious without coming off as a sore loser. Ain't life a bitch?

If I told you that I was quoting an actual sore loser in the sig....would you believe me? And then...would you apologize for being an idiot?

Were you or were you not the loser of a bet to Article15 as you sig states? Or was it some sort of inside joke that you failed to relate. If I indeed misunderstood your ambiguity then who actually bares the responsibility for that? So if I mislabeled you as a sore loser because of your inability to properly convey an idea, then yes, I am man enough to apologize, and you can consider it so rendered.

Were you or were you not the loser of a bet to Article15 as you sig states? Or was it some sort of inside joke that you failed to relate. If I indeed misunderstood your ambiguity then who actually bares the responsibility for that? So if I mislabeled you as a sore loser because of your inability to properly convey an idea, then yes, I am man enough to apologize, and you can consider it so rendered.

It's pretty clear his sig is a quote from daveman.

Maybe, I didn't read it that way but I guess it could be, it just seems awfully small minded if that is the case. I mean what kind of a person would attempt to disparage another member in every post they make? Seems to say more about him than daveman.

Where did the coroner CLEARLY STATE what you claim?

Assault Weapon At Sandy Hook Or Not? Coroner Vs MSNBC

Explain this to me someone please...
The mainstream media admitted no assault weapons were used in the attack at Sandy Hook. Here is the video for that.... Investigation is 'very complex' - Video on TODAY.com

But the coroner who acted very weird as seen in the link at the bottom said there was an assault rifle used:

"In what appeared to be an uncomfortable moment for Carver, he said all of the victims he had examined had all been shot by a Bushmaster .223 caliber assault rifle, one of at least two weapons Adam Lanza, the 20-year-old suspected shooter, used to commit one of the deadliest mass shootings in U.S. history."
Yahoo! News Canada - Latest News & Headlines...

Was there an assault weapon used or not? Who is lying here? The coroner almost looked like he was forced to say there was an assault weapon, then the whitehouse wants to ban assault weapons right after. Every investigator on this case should be immediately fired.

Here is the Creepy stuff from the coroner testimony saying they did use assault weapons....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShgdN8arHCc]Sandy Hook School Shooting Hoax Exposed Medical Examiner Dr. H. Wayne Carver Fraud Actor - YouTube[/ame]

Someone is not telling the truth here.[/]

That second tape, of the coroner, is so hideously edited and looped that it loses all credibility. And who would see a need to add music? I'm relatively sure that was no music playing during his press conference.

Why loop the tape?

This is bullshit and proves nothing except that some goofballs will go to great lengths to promote conspiracy theories.

Since this thread has been stolen to talk about trivial shit such as this, I'll ask...why did he not credit daveman with the quote when he made it? I do not believe you. Can you or he research the archives and show us where daveman made that statement? Only that will save LoneLaughter from being labeled a liar and you a dupe!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back