Sandy Hook - Truth about the shooting coming out

Were you or were you not the loser of a bet to Article15 as you sig states? Or was it some sort of inside joke that you failed to relate. If I indeed misunderstood your ambiguity then who actually bares the responsibility for that? So if I mislabeled you as a sore loser because of your inability to properly convey an idea, then yes, I am man enough to apologize, and you can consider it so rendered.

It's pretty clear his sig is a quote from daveman.
Since this thread has been stolen to talk about trivial shit such as this, I'll ask...why did he not credit daveman with the quote when he made it? I do not believe you. Can you or he research the archives and show us where daveman made that statement? Only that will save LoneLaughter from being labeled a liar and you a dupe!

Chill the fuck out. I don't give a shit if daveman said that or not. Search for yourself if it's that important to you, asshole.

Since this thread has been stolen to talk about trivial shit such as this, I'll ask...why did he not credit daveman with the quote when he made it? I do not believe you. Can you or he research the archives and show us where daveman made that statement? Only that will save LoneLaughter from being labeled a liar and you a dupe!

Chill the fuck out. I don't give a shit if daveman said that or not. Search for yourself if it's that important to you, asshole.
It is not important to me that you clear yourself of supporting a liar. I doubt that I will remember this encounter beyond the next sunrise.

It is not important to me that you clear yourself of supporting a liar. I doubt that I will remember this encounter beyond the next sunrise.

You ever wonder why the "smart ones" resort to name calling? :eek:

Not really. I just take note of it. I chalk it off to incompetency and impotence.

You couldn't even comprehend LL's sig correctly. :eusa_shhh:

Besides, I was called a name first.

Last edited:
It's so sad that those children were murdered. That should have been the main focus and the details of weapons a matter for the police, but the liberal media honed in on the guns immediately and have managed to keep changing the story. It's like they aren't just asking question and reporting facts, rather taking notes and saying whatever the regime wants them to say.

It has never taken this long for the facts about about an incident to come out. With all the game playing, spinning and pursuing agendas over the truth, we can't rely on half the stories the so-called news anchors put out there. We don't have any real reporters left who are willing to ask questions and pass it along.

It doesn't matter what weapons were used. The children mattered. The fact that we have crazy people in this world is the real problem and we can't get rid of them by playing politics and pushing for radical laws that go against our constitution.

Obama's children are protected at their school by armed guards. Our children are not worthy. Our families in our homes are not worthy of that protection. That is the only thing that has been clear since the shooting.

Were you or were you not the loser of a bet to Article15 as you sig states? Or was it some sort of inside joke that you failed to relate. If I indeed misunderstood your ambiguity then who actually bares the responsibility for that? So if I mislabeled you as a sore loser because of your inability to properly convey an idea, then yes, I am man enough to apologize, and you can consider it so rendered.

I love you for your stupidity.

I love you for your stupidity.
I can edit my sig, too. You may have done that recently.

However, I'll give you benefit of doubt. I withdraw my liar comment and send you some pos rep.

Cheers!

My sig goes back to its original state within the hour.

saiga_12.jpg

Saiga 12

saiga_12s.jpg

Saiga 12S

saiga_12k-1.jpg

Saiga 12K

Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotguns (similar to the one reportedly found in Lanza's car trunk).

The above Izhmash shotguns look like assault weapons. Reportedly, “Canta” is the Russian spelling of Saiga.

Modern Firearms - Saiga 12

Izhmash: Îôèöèàëüíûé ñàéò ãðóïïû ïðåäïðèÿòèé "ÈÆÌÀØ"

Saiga-12 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

saiga_12k-1.jpg

Izhmash Canta-12 12 gauge Shotgun (like reportedly found in Lanza's car trunk).

The above Izhmash shotgun looks like an assault weapon. Reportedly, “Canta” is the Russian spelling of Saiga.

Modern Firearms - Saiga 12

Saiga-12 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now that would make a great home defense weapon, added round count with kick ass firepower. I wonder what they cost?
According to Feinstein's bill, only government officials, law officers, retired law officers and the like will be permitted to have them. Criminals will not need permits. 'Tis you and I that will be denied.

Yep, you can't accuse a winner of not being gracious without coming off as a sore loser. Ain't life a bitch?

If I told you that I was quoting an actual sore loser in the sig....would you believe me? And then...would you apologize for being an idiot?

Apologies that are accompanied by "if" are the stuff of nutters. If I didn't know better, I would think you wanted me to apologize for ambiguity.

Stay classy.

Why are people going back to news reports from hours after the attack when additional information has since been released? In the hours after something like this, unfortunately, those reporting the news care more about being first over being accurate. Doesn't anyone remember the reporting on and after 9/11?

becuase they care more about cheap poltical points then the lives of these babies and the survivors of this massacre.

Maybe, I didn't read it that way but I guess it could be, it just seems awfully small minded if that is the case. I mean what kind of a person would attempt to disparage another member in every post they make? Seems to say more about him than daveman.

Knowing what you do about the subject at hand.....which is absolutely nothing......please elaborate. What does it say about me?

The weapon found in the trunk had a Fiberforce stock on it. When the man holding the weapon moves his right arm you will see two slots in the stock, just like what a Fiberforce stocks has. I am not sure if that stock would fit this Saiga or not. If not, then this is not the weapon that was found in the trunk.

A lot of radio personalities are talking about how Nancy Lanza didn't secure her guns. I find that odd.

A wealthy socialite, fabulous house, I assume that it was wonderfully decorated and someone is going to try to convince me the guns were in a closet?

And if they were, why did Adam attempt to buy a weapon?

A great article that attempts to actually report truth from the Guardian UK. A left wing paper to be sure.

Check this. Until I fell into this article I was definitely under the impression she was constantly at the range with her sons.

Even the oft-printed assertion that Nancy frequently took her sons to shooting ranges is not bearing scrutiny. At a nearby range, police pored for hours over every sign-in, and found no Lanza at target practice in 2012.

Great article.

The scapegoating of Nancy Lanza | Lionel Shriver | Comment is free | The Guardian

The scapegoating of Nancy Lanza

She was Adam Lanza's first victim. Yet while the other 26 dead in Sandy Hook are rightly mourned, Nancy is being disgracefully smeared

Lionel Shriver
The Guardian, Sunday 23 December 2012 14.30 GMT

Forum List

Back