Sandy Hook - Truth about the shooting coming out

The Bushmaster was never taken into the school, yet the coroner claimed it caused all the deaths. They did however recover 4 hand guns from the school. Why is this not being widely reported? There is video of the police recovering the rifle from the trunk of the car. Check it out.

Sandy Hook Controversy ? Media reported 4 Handguns found in the school; Assault Rifle found in trunk |[/

Regardless of the weapon no minor child should have unsupervised access to weapons. Gun owners have to take responsibility for their weapons. A child who "finds" a weapon is no accident, the owner did not properly store the weapon and should be held accountable for child endangerment at the least.

Why are people going back to news reports from hours after the attack when additional information has since been released? In the hours after something like this, unfortunately, those reporting the news care more about being first over being accurate. Doesn't anyone remember the reporting on and after 9/11?

Regardless of the weapon no minor child should have unsupervised access to weapons. Gun owners have to take responsibility for their weapons. A child who "finds" a weapon is no accident, the owner did not properly store the weapon and should be held accountable for child endangerment at the least.

I had access to firearms as a child.

I have never killed anything with a firearm.

Why are people going back to news reports from hours after the attack when additional information has since been released? In the hours after something like this, unfortunately, those reporting the news care more about being first over being accurate. Doesn't anyone remember the reporting on and after 9/11?

Indeed. Because they so desperately want to "cling to their [fucking] guns"....and probably religion, too.

Obama nailed them in 2008 and now has been released from any liability, since he called them in their stupid, redneck tracks.

Indeed.

Would it make everyone feel any better had it been taken into the school?

Feel better? No, but should it not have been reported accurately rather than have the media and officials pump out misinformation aka lies?

Usually people lie when they are trying to hide something. Doesn't matter if the kids were killed with a shotgun, handgun, or cannon, tell us the truth.

I'm not saying it was done for a political agenda but I'm certainly not going to chastise those who say it was. I don't know the reason and perhaps never will.

What was done?
All the misinformation that's going around. " It was, it wasn't "

Feel better? No, but should it not have been reported accurately rather than have the media and officials pump out misinformation aka lies?

Usually people lie when they are trying to hide something. Doesn't matter if the kids were killed with a shotgun, handgun, or cannon, tell us the truth.

I'm not saying it was done for a political agenda but I'm certainly not going to chastise those who say it was. I don't know the reason and perhaps never will.

What was done?

No side has a monopoly on mis-information.

What was done?

Please re-read this thread. The facts have been posted.

It seems that all the threads where someone claims that " neither side is free of bullshitters" are threads in which nutters have been exposed as bullshitters.

Funny that.

I would not be surprised to find that liberals (so called progressives) have devised deceptions including embellishment of true happenings and outright fiction to support arguments for gun control (and ultimate confiscation). Taking advantage of a crisis for purposes of political gain involves misrepresentation of what really happened AND creation of supporting evidence that is entirely fictional. It also includes suppression (denial of actual happenings or ignoring their existence) of evidence that would prove their version of the story to be false.

Human nature is to believe a story of horror until it is debunked or admitted to be false. Orson Wells certainly proved the gullibility of the nation as a whole with his martian invasion scare.

War of the Worlds: How Orson Welles Drew the Nation into a Shared IIlusion

...and this was with a story that had not a smidgeon of truth to it. None of it happened.

Though I have not seen a single photo of a bullet-riddled body from the Sandy Hook shooting, I have no doubt that it did happen and that the people named were actually killed. The information that has flowed from it regarding specifics is questionable based solely on the tendency of humans to distort the true record of happenings as they repeat what they heard or read about it. When this natural tendency is augmented by a DESIRE to misrepresent the truth, it becomes exponential and generates conspiracy theories such as we have now.

Here is one that questions whether the shooting actually happened.

http://newsninja2012.com/sandy-hook...ive-video-from-non-liberal-msm/#axzz2J21I3xJF

Last edited:
The Bushmaster was never taken into the school, yet the coroner claimed it caused all the deaths. They did however recover 4 hand guns from the school. Why is this not being widely reported? There is video of the police recovering the rifle from the trunk of the car. Check it out.

Sandy Hook Controversy ? Media reported 4 Handguns found in the school; Assault Rifle found in trunk |[/

Lanza was not a minor child, he could have legally purchased a rifle himself and tried to do so, he didn't want to wait. And I agree with you on the storage, the mother knew he was unstable and left the weapons accessible and paid the price for it.

I would not be surprised to find that liberals (so called progressives) have devised deceptions including embellishment of true happenings and outright fiction to support arguments for gun control (and ultimate confiscation). Taking advantage of a crisis for purposes of political gain involves misrepresentation of what really happened AND creation of supporting evidence that is entirely fictional. It also includes suppression (denial of actual happenings or ignoring their existence) of evidence that would prove their version of the story to be false.

Human nature is to believe a story of horror until it is debunked or admitted to be false. Orson Wells certainly proved the gullibility of the nation as a whole with his martian invasion scare.

...and this was with a story that had not a smidgeon of truth to it. None of it happened.

Though I have not seen a single photo of a bullet-riddled body from the Sandy Hook shooting, I have no doubt that it did happen and that the people named were actually killed. The information that has flowed from it regarding specifics is questionable based solely on the tendency of humans to distort the true record of happenings as they repeat what they heard or read about it. When this natural tendency is augmented by a DESIRE to misrepresent the truth, it becomes exponential and generates conspiracy theories such as we have now.

Sandy Hook Update: Sadness becomes Frustration with New Investigative Video from Non-Liberal MSM |

it happened. and that site is fucking right-wing dumbfuckery at it's finest. why don't you go find one of the victims' families and tell them you think this is all bullshit. please do it. and tape it. you won't, because you're probably a pussy, but i wish you would.

You'd think they could put out a summary with verifiable information, yet no one seems to want that. It makes you wonder if it's by design or just plain incompetence.

Last edited:

Sandy Hook Update: Sadness becomes Frustration with New Investigative Video from Non-Liberal MSM |

it happened. and that site is fucking right-wing dumbfuckery at it's finest. why don't you go find one of the victims' families and tell them you think this is all bullshit. please do it. and tape it. you won't, because you're probably a pussy, but i wish you would.

Not gonna' happen. They are indeed a bunch of pussies hiding behind Wayne Lapierre's skirts.

I've got a question for you, how many times have you had to knock on a door and tell a family their loved one won't be coming home. I've have had the misfortune to have done it 4 times. So you take your slimy name calling ass and go fuck yourself.

Oh wow! The mainstream media would NEVER report that! You are right!

I've got a question for you, how many times have you had to knock on a door and tell a family their loved one won't be coming home. I've have had the misfortune to have done it 4 times. So you take your slimy name calling ass and go fuck yourself.

You should be saying that to someone else.

First off, breathe and relax. No need to get crazy. Secondly, no one is saying it didn't happen. They are saying that the children were not shot and killed with the AR or any other weapon that fires the .223. That was a lie propagated by the authorities, coroner and media. Some media sources reported the day after the AR wasn't used, but that's neither here nor here

Forum List

Back