Sandy Hook families can sue gun manufacturers.

Should crime victims be able to sue gun manufacturers?

• Total voters
I stubbed my toe on a door frame once.................I can sue all of them door making suckers.......including the guy cutting down the trees.....................

:death:

Meh, I've heard about the "hoax" theory before. I don't really believe that. But, having said that, just because some loon freaks out and kills people, that is no reason to take rights or restrict rights regarding law abiding citizens. You don't blame the tool. It isn't the fault of the tool used.

I fired the same type of gun that Lanza allegedly used......the shells fly up in your face which is why you wear googles at the firing range. It took me five minutes to empty a 12 bullet clip when I was aiming at a target 15 feet away and only hit the target 7 times and I got the webbing between my thumb and forefinger caught inbetween the barrel....bleed like a stuck hog....you expect me to believe that this kid that suffered from a form of autism was able to get off over 100 shots with pinpoint accuracy in a ten minute span??? I don't buy this shit at all...I don;'t believe ANYTHING about Sandy Hoax.......

Those rounds eject to the right away from the face..........are you shooting left handed with a right handed gun.................because that is the only way the ejection is towards the face..............at all.

Total bullshit that a Bushmaster was actually used...they changed the story to fit the narrative to indict the use of a semi-automatic weapon....until they got their stories straight, it was handguns that he was carrying with multiple clips. Don't buy the bullshit you have been fed by the lamestream media...if he used that weapon to allegedly kill those kids...how and the fuck did he allegedly commit suicide??

Oh no - fat people are VICTIMS. If we get rid of forks we will end obesity...much like if we get rid of guns we will eliminate murder / gun crime, right liberals?!

Liberals have the most f*ed-up logic sometimes....like:

A baker has no right NOT to serve someone based on their morals, but Bruce Springstein can break his contract and refuse to put on a concert somewhere based on HIS personal beliefs / morals...

As long as rules that provide for the enforcement of what THEY believe are carried out life is good, no matter how f*ing STUPID they are.

Based on this specific ruling / idea the precedence is / will be set to allow victims / families of victims of those killed by HAMMERS to sue hammer manufacturers, car companies to be sued if their brand/model of car was involved in a hit-and-run / fatality, for KNIFE manufacturers to be sued for stabbing crimes....

Ob, no? Why? Are liberals going to insist this only applies to GUNS...because they are specifically trying to get rid of guns?

Last edited:
Meh, I've heard about the "hoax" theory before. I don't really believe that. But, having said that, just because some loon freaks out and kills people, that is no reason to take rights or restrict rights regarding law abiding citizens. You don't blame the tool. It isn't the fault of the tool used.

I fired the same type of gun that Lanza allegedly used......the shells fly up in your face which is why you wear googles at the firing range. It took me five minutes to empty a 12 bullet clip when I was aiming at a target 15 feet away and only hit the target 7 times and I got the webbing between my thumb and forefinger caught inbetween the barrel....bleed like a stuck hog....you expect me to believe that this kid that suffered from a form of autism was able to get off over 100 shots with pinpoint accuracy in a ten minute span??? I don't buy this shit at all...I don;'t believe ANYTHING about Sandy Hoax.......

Those rounds eject to the right away from the face..........are you shooting left handed with a right handed gun.................because that is the only way the ejection is towards the face..............at all.

Total bullshit that a Bushmaster was actually used...they changed the story to fit the narrative to indict the use of a semi-automatic weapon....until they got their stories straight, it was handguns that he was carrying with multiple clips. Don't buy the bullshit you have been fed by the lamestream media...if he used that weapon to allegedly kill those kids...how and the fuck did he allegedly commit suicide??

Your proof.........:link:

Who killed his mom then? Also, there are different levels of autism, some are just "social awkwardness" types of things.

How do we know that his alleged mother is dead? Have you seen an autopsy report? Why were there so many cop cars at her next door neighbor's home within 30 minutes of this alleged event? Did they get lost???? Did you know that the owner of this home was involved in setting up donation sites???.......curious minds want to know.....

Do your own due diligence...research it....no evidence that I could post here would sway you...I can lead you to water but it's your responsibility to drink from the well. I have found over 50 things that do not pass my sniff test about Sandy Hoax...and believe me, I didn't and I still don't want to believe the things that I have found out.....just too fucking creepy to me.

Do your own due diligence...research it....no evidence that I could post here would sway you...I can lead you to water but it's your responsibility to drink from the well. I have found over 50 things that do not pass my sniff test about Sandy Hoax...and believe me, I didn't and I still don't want to believe the things that I have found out.....just too fucking creepy to me.

Yeah, but you believe a lot of conspiracies. :D

When you told me about the empty shells ejecting in your face that you shot you lost some cred there pal..............I've shot many weapons in my time.............that dog didn't hunt with me.

Maybe because very few things that happen that affects us negatively that is publicized are not the result of happenstance....... it is part of a bigger agenda....to sway the masses in a certain direction or distract them.

Maybe because very few things that happen that affects us negatively that is publicized are not the result of happenstance....... it is part of a bigger agenda....to sway the masses in a certain direction or distract them.

Perhaps in some instances, but this is a pretty big secret to have to keep with a LOT of people involved. I know people, and they have big mouths. :D I also know that they have active imaginations sometimes.

When you told me about the empty shells ejecting in your face that you shot you lost some cred there pal..............I've shot many weapons in my time.............that dog didn't hunt with me.

The type of handgun that Lanza allegedly used ejects shells.....and they fly up....if you believe this 19 year old shrimp had a semi automatic and then used it to kill himself? That is your deal......

Perhaps in some instances, but this is a pretty big secret to have to keep with a LOT of people involved. I know people, and they have big mouths. :D I also know that they have active imaginations sometimes.

Not where huge sums of money are involved and a NSA that can track everything you do while threatening your loved ones if you don't go along??

Oh come on! Lol. That is just way too far fetched. Why is it hard for you to believe that the kid freaked and went and killed a bunch of kids because they were an easy target? His mother also had worked at the school, I believe.

Sorry, but the official story makes more sense than the conspiracy theory.

Liberal justification:

Years ago, during the infamous LA riots, a black mob pulled a white truck driver out of the cab of his truck at a blocked intersection and beat the man. One particular black rioter was on camera picking up a brick, smashiing it down on the driver's head, and dancing around the nearly unconscious man..

This individual was eventually arrested and charge with attempted murder. He was not convicted, the case / charge was thrown out because - NO $HIT - they decided a BRICK was not a 'weapon', that it was 'construction material', and thus - not being a 'weapon', like a gun or knife, the infividual could / not be charged with attempted murder. This PO$ WALKED!

WTF?!

Liberal justification:

Years ago, during the infamous LA riots, a black mob pulled a white truck driver out of the cab of his truck at a blocked intersection and beat the man. One particular black rioter was on camera picking up a brick, smashiing it down on the driver's head, and dancing around the nearly unconscious man..

This individual was eventually arrested and charge with attempted murder. He was not convicted, the case / charge was thrown out because - NO $HIT - they decided a BRICK was not a 'weapon', that it was 'construction material', and thus - not being a 'weapon', like a gun or knife, the infividual could / not be charged with attempted murder. This PO$ WALKED!

WTF?!

Seriously? :eek-52:

Forum List

Back