Sanders: When You Are White…

Black folks should beat the hell out of Sanders and Hillary instead of voting for them. what do they HAVE after voting for 50 years for that party but the same old crap. no jobs, housings like living in war zones. Look what voting for a supposed black man for President got them. NOTHING but the same old promises.

So he thinks only blacks live in the ghetto and are poor? Wow, how fuckin racist.
Now I see why the left doesn't like old white guys

I'd bet money this quote is taken out of context. 100%

I'm not surprised that you, being a Liberal, automatically went with that excuse.

I'm not surprised that you, being a dumbass, automatically went without showing that what I said is wrong. I cant fight accusations because you make them up faster than I can prove them wrong. So you saying its an excuse means nothing...you can SAY anything

Yet you didn't prove what you said was right. That, alone, means it's wrong.

Me saying it's an excuse because you didn't provide proof of your claim makes me right. How long BOY before you realize I'm smarter than you ever will be.

I dont have to prove anything dummy...I said I bet that quote was taken out of context. I bet the Skins make it to the playoffs. I bet Steph Curry scores 30 next game.

See?

Oh, back stepping. Your kind are good at that.

So he thinks only blacks live in the ghetto and are poor? Wow, how fuckin racist.

You'd lose

\

He shouldnt have said poor...the rest is accurate and no surprise you went after the low hanging fruit.

A white lady once asked a classroom which white people would like to be treated like a black person in this country. And was asked to stand. Not ONE of them stood up. She said, that shows you KNOW that blacks arent treated as you are and want no part of that treatment for yourself.

Sanders was making a larger point, but you knew that already.

So, as you said earlier, it wasn't taken out of context.

Sanders is pandering to blacks but you knew that already.

Then I would've lost the bet. Highlight of your sad day and its only 9:40am

Sanders needs to get out more, I see plenty of white poor people with our Church outreach.

Sanders: ‘When You Are White…You Don’t Know What It’s Like To Be Poor’

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders said Sunday night at the CNN debate in Michigan that, “when you are white … you don’t know what it’s like to be poor.”
Sanders was answering a question about racial blind spots when he made the claim.

“When you are white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto, you don’t know what it’s like to be poor, you don’t know what it’s like to be hassled when you are walking down a street or dragged out of a car,” Sanders argues.

“We must be firm in making it clear that we will end institutional racism and reform a broken criminal justice system.”

Sanders: 'When You Are White...You Don't Know What It's Like To Be Poor' - Breitbart
Sanders needs a smack upside the head with a reality stick.

Black folks should beat the hell out of Sanders and Hillary instead of voting for them. what do they HAVE after voting for 50 years for that party but the same old crap. no jobs, housings like living in war zones. Look what voting for a supposed black man for President got them. NOTHING but the same old promises.

Who's fault is that Staph?

You'd lose

\

He shouldnt have said poor...the rest is accurate and no surprise you went after the low hanging fruit.

A white lady once asked a classroom which white people would like to be treated like a black person in this country. And was asked to stand. Not ONE of them stood up. She said, that shows you KNOW that blacks arent treated as you are and want no part of that treatment for yourself.

I wake up knowing that I'm already better than you'll ever be BOY.

Who's fault is that Staph?

Blacks voting Democrat for that long. She explained it very well.

You'd lose

\

I wake up and you never cross my mind at all

what kind of a person running for President would say something like this against the very people he wants to Represent? that is just nasty dirty politics of Classic class Warfare.

You'd lose

\

I wake up and you never cross my mind at all

That's because you know you'll never be to the high level I've reached. You would be wasting your time trying BOY.

Maybe we should eliminate food stamps and welfare for white people since they don't know what it is like to be poor.

Poor Bernie. He really has no idea how to deal with minorities. He means well, but....
It's true white people don't have to worry about prejudice based on their skin color, but lots of white people know what it's like to be hopelessly poor. It's not about foodstamps; it's about not being able to keep a roof over your head, not being able to keep the water running or the electric on or pay the $2 per bag to take your trash to the dump. It's about not being able to afford a bottle of shampoo and not being able to put enough gas in the car to get to a doctor's appointment. It's about picking up empty cans and bottles on the side of the road in order to buy a second hand pair of boots for your kids from Goodwill. It happens to white people, too.
Foodstamps my ass.

--It's true white people don't have to worry about prejudice based on their skin color--

How true is this statement? How do we know that a white person is being discriminated against. White people kind of walk around with a kind of arrogance that no one discriminates against them and then they see that their hispanic boss won't promote them. He then begins to notice that most of the employees are not white despite the fact that white people apply for the job. How do you know that you are not being discriminated against simply because you assume the whole world is a fair place and no one discriminates against you because you are white.

Sanders needs to get out more, I see plenty of white poor people with our Church outreach.

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders said Sunday night at the CNN debate in Michigan that, “when you are white … you don’t know what it’s like to be poor.”
Sanders was answering a question about racial blind spots when he made the claim.

“When you are white, you don’t know what it’s like to be living in a ghetto, you don’t know what it’s like to be poor, you don’t know what it’s like to be hassled when you are walking down a street or dragged out of a car,” Sanders argues.

“We must be firm in making it clear that we will end institutional racism and reform a broken criminal justice system.”

Sanders: 'When You Are White...You Don't Know What It's Like To Be Poor' - Breitbart

Why is your church giving handouts to the poor? Haven't you heard? That just traps them in poverty.

Leave it to a left loon to let them starve.
That's their punishment for being born in lib land.

Nothing he said is accurate. White people actually do get harassed by cops when they're walking down the street. It's happened to me countless times over the years. And yes I have been yanked out of a car by cops a couple of times too. One time at gunpoint.

Nothing he said is accurate. White people actually do get harassed by cops when they're walking down the street. It's happened to me countless times over the years. And yes I have been yanked out of a car by cops a couple of times too. One time at gunpoint.

False, I indicated which parts he said were accurate. Your personal anecdotes dont address the differences and difference in levels of occurances. You're just saying "I know people it happened too so they know what its like to be...treated like blacks" lol

Thats like going to a pool and proudly exclaiming you know what its like to be an animal at Sea World because...yanno, I'm wet

False, I indicated which parts he said were accurate. Your personal anecdotes dont address the differences and difference in levels of occurances. You're just saying "I know people it happened too so they know what its like to be...treated like blacks" lol

Thats like going to a pool and proudly exclaiming you know what its like to be an animal at Sea World because...yanno, I'm wet
You could use a smack upside the head with a reality stick just like Sanders.

You could use a smack upside the head with a reality stick just like Sanders.

Great rebuttal. You could've just waved a white flag but you go down fighting

Sanders needs to get out more and put some tan on that pasty white face.

Like John Boehner? Would it help?

Forum List

Back