Sanders Surges, Clinton Sags in U.S. Favorability

Its really vey kind and altruistic for you right wingers to be so concerned about who the Dems. will pick as their candidate, and although I am NO fan of Hillary, her nomination is inevitable.
Further, if you think that any of the GOP clown/candidates now beating up on each other will beat her in Nov. 2016, you're showing that ignorance for which you're so famous for.
1. I don't think she is the inevitable nominee I think Sanders has a VERY GOOD shot at the nomination especially once the debates start.
2. I think the republicans will lose the election themselves by trying to block Trump from debates and other republican events and he will end up running 3rd party.

The hill billy used car salesmen bible thumpers have been screeching mindlessly about the non event that was Benghazi and the even more ethereal totally made up e-mail scandal for months going on years now.

Someone made a valid point that America IS far more interested in Bruce Jenner's transformation than the tired RWer talking points that didn't move the bar a couple of years ago save the apocalyptic jibberish on Fox who report these transgressions as if sharks were falling from the sky.

Let's examine for a minute WHO is driving the congress to blame all evil allowed by god on America in the name of Hillary Clinton. The dumbest people of the industrial world reside in the states that elect RW representatives. These cretins have no view of the big picture. America's bridges and roads are crumbling all around us and them causing more destruction to US automobiles and pick-em-up trucks from the gaping cracks and pot holes than all of the destruction ever committed by terror. The number of accidents attributable to this neglect has claimed a thousand times more fatalities and injuries than anything newsworthy to those that only focus on shiny objects.

If there was a study comparing large and small mouth bass to the comings and goings of RWers we would see some startling parallels. Both species spend their time in the weeds. Both strike mindlessly on simple bait. Dumb people fishing for dumb fish. Both live ignorant of the world antagonist and counterpart. I can hardly tell which should have the boat and rod. Both seem interchangeable in their respective roles.

Picking a president should be something like picking a lawyer. You only want the best one available. You are not marrying the advocate. You just want the best chance of winning. Do you want a fool or a self serving buffoon as your attorney or president or do you want to win and keep your freedoms.

I look at the field as it stands right now and imagine I am faced with a capital crime. As I survey the candidates I look for the one that will out think the opposition. Who do you think is the smartest person available this cycle to advocate for America?

Many of you obviously don't care about quality or reality. You live in a dreamland where you hold out hope that your pick for POTUS will have some magical effect on abortion. Some of you believe that this one or that one will stop the Mexicans from crossing the border. I know that I wouldn't want my advocate to be wagging his finger and waging my future on if a video did or didn't instigate the murder of some fag on the other side of the world and how that killing as brutal as it was, was reported. I know I wouldn't care about three or four e-mails out of 54,000 that never led to any injury which were after the fact deemed in the national interest to be classified secret. I certainly wouldn't want my lawyer or president to be obsessed with this ridiculous minutia or daydream about curing a situation that has no cure.

It's funny. The GOP used to be a party of down to the earth realists. Meat and potatoes. Now it is the party of fools leading fools.

The hill billy used car salesmen bible thumpers have been screeching mindlessly about the non event that was Benghazi and the even more ethereal totally made up e-mail scandal for months going on years now.

Someone made a valid point that America IS far more interested in Bruce Jenner's transformation than the tired RWer talking points that didn't move the bar a couple of years ago save the apocalyptic jibberish on Fox who report these transgressions as if sharks were falling from the sky.

Let's examine for a minute WHO is driving the congress to blame all evil allowed by god on America in the name of Hillary Clinton. The dumbest people of the industrial world reside in the states that elect RW representatives. These cretins have no view of the big picture. America's bridges and roads are crumbling all around us and them causing more destruction to US automobiles and pick-em-up trucks from the gaping cracks and pot holes than all of the destruction ever committed by terror. The number of accidents attributable to this neglect has claimed a thousand times more fatalities and injuries than anything newsworthy to those that only focus on shiny objects.

If there was a study comparing large and small mouth bass to the comings and goings of RWers we would see some startling parallels. Both species spend their time in the weeds. Both strike mindlessly on simple bait. Dumb people fishing for dumb fish. Both live ignorant of the world antagonist and counterpart. I can hardly tell which should have the boat and rod. Both seem interchangeable in their respective roles.

Picking a president should be something like picking a lawyer. You only want the best one available. You are not marrying the advocate. You just want the best chance of winning. Do you want a fool or a self serving buffoon as your attorney or president or do you want to win and keep your freedoms.

I look at the field as it stands right now and imagine I am faced with a capital crime. As I survey the candidates I look for the one that will out think the opposition. Who do you think is the smartest person available this cycle to advocate for America?

Many of you obviously don't care about quality or reality. You live in a dreamland where you hold out hope that your pick for POTUS will have some magical effect on abortion. Some of you believe that this one or that one will stop the Mexicans from crossing the border. I know that I wouldn't want my advocate to be wagging his finger and waging my future on if a video did or didn't instigate the murder of some fag on the other side of the world and how that killing as brutal as it was, was reported. I know I wouldn't care about three or four e-mails out of 54,000 that never led to any injury which were after the fact deemed in the national interest to be classified secret. I certainly wouldn't want my lawyer or president to be obsessed with this ridiculous minutia or daydream about curing a situation that has no cure.

It's funny. The GOP used to be a party of down to the earth realists. Meat and potatoes. Now it is the party of fools leading fools.

Dazzling post. Absolutely.

I am going to read the whole thing again later. I have a strong amateur interest in abnormal psychology.

the republicans don't control these people anymore.

they screwed themsevles

libs have 3 old white losers with only records of failure

and they would rather obsess on republican candidates than talk about their three Progressive pandering ol white losers

What's the requirement now to run for president on the democrat ticket? Apparently Old, white and rich.

Sanders Surges Clinton Sags in U.S. Favorability

PRINCETON, N.J. -- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders' favorable rating among Americans has doubled since Gallup's initial reading in March, rising to 24% from 12% as he has become better known. Hillary Clinton's rating has slipped to 43% from 48% in April. At the same time, Clinton's unfavorable rating increased to 46%, tilting her image negative and producing her worst net favorable score since December 2007.
gkvzmimch0ucdpf9mbe3rw.png
looks like two hockey stick global warming graphs making love. it might be bernie if hillary drops out anyway.

Its really vey kind and altruistic for you right wingers to be so concerned about who the Dems. will pick as their candidate, and although I am NO fan of Hillary, her nomination is inevitable.
Further, if you think that any of the GOP clown/candidates now beating up on each other will beat her in Nov. 2016, you're showing that ignorance for which you're so famous for.

What's the requirement now to run for president on the democrat ticket? Apparently Old, white and rich.

PRINCETON, N.J. -- Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders' favorable rating among Americans has doubled since Gallup's initial reading in March, rising to 24% from 12% as he has become better known. Hillary Clinton's rating has slipped to 43% from 48% in April. At the same time, Clinton's unfavorable rating increased to 46%, tilting her image negative and producing her worst net favorable score since December 2007.

Careful there, many of us conservatives are supporting Trump. He's old, white and rich. But he has more moral fiber than Killary.
but they all need more fiber... if you know what i mean...

Careful there, many of us conservatives are supporting Trump. He's old, white and rich. But he has more moral fiber than Killary.

Conservatives supporting Trump have a death wish, in my opinion.

Nope, what they have is a wish for a candidate who is not afraid to speak the truth and address the real problems the country is facing. Trump may not win, but he is forcing both parties to enter the debate and talk about the real problems, immigration, debt, jobs, foreign relations, the welfare state, crime, et al.

Tell me, prior to him running once again, can you name one thing Trump has done for anyone other then his own promotion? I am not saying he doesn't make the race interesting, I just think him too rich and too old.

He employs thousands of people who pay millions in taxes.

If he is too old and too rich, then so are HRC and Bernie.

I don't see Trump getting the GOP nomination, but he is shaking up both parties and that is good for the country.

The only shaking Trump is doing to the Democrats is a big old belly laugh at how screwed the GOP are...

YAAAAAAAAAWWWWNNNN

the left loves their wrinkled aging failed pasty-white Progs

Sanders serves an important function for democrats; that is, to remind the party of its social responsibilities.......Whereas Trump serves the unsavory function of reminding (especially truly independent voters) that the GOP is a party of hate and fear mongering.

The descriptions of Hillary Clinton's...not policies, but personal appearance and age.......confirm the above.

Wanting our country secure from invasion is not hate and fear mongering! I don't consider myself a GOP, but if someone with some teeth gets on the ticket, I might consider.

Again, since when is wanting our laws enforced hate? That is the problem in this country, too many thin skinned morons that have no clue.

Wanting our country secure from invasion is not hate and fear mongering! I don't consider myself a GOP, but if someone with some teeth gets on the ticket, I might consider.

Again, since when is wanting our laws enforced hate? That is the problem in this country, too many thin skinned morons that have no clue.

The simple answer to your questions is this....Trump is ONLY targeting the Mexican-US border.....Any terrorist bastard only needs a student visa or simply make a trip to Toronto and rent a car to go south.

Want some laws really enforced?....Concentrate on the SEC, environment, anti-trust and anti voters' rights.

Forum List

Back