Sanders isn't a Russian asset, he's a NAZI!

Matthews has clearly lost his mind, if he ever had one. He claims to be a Democrat progressive, then shits on Bernie. He is doing the bidding of the establishment. What a fraud.

Senator Sanders gives Mathews some goose step bumps.

It's just crazy to me how rude and bold the media can be. Long gone are the days of "reporting" the news. Now they create the news.
Matthews loved Ears and Hillary. Never said a bad word about them. Now, he shits on Bernie every chance he gets. He sure is of and for the wealthy establishment. He does it right in your face.

It's just crazy to me how rude and bold the media can be. Long gone are the days of "reporting" the news. Now they create the news.

It reeks of desperation. That's what happens when self-important people start to lose their grip on their little fiefdoms. Besides, If I want to spend my free time listening to grating noise I would have neighbor drop by with his bagpipes. :lol:

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews compares Bernie Sanders’s victory in Nevada to Nazi invasion — now people want him fired

Don't take my word for it, ask tingle down his leg Matthew's!

The democrat implosion is entertaining lol
Matthews is just as crazy as Trump.
USA is turning left. Centrism and conservatism are being rejected.

Please provide links supporting that claim.

I will, and he is wrong!

The U.S. Remained Center-Right, Ideologically, in 2019

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews compares Bernie Sanders’s victory in Nevada to Nazi invasion — now people want him fired

Don't take my word for it, ask tingle down his leg Matthew's!

The democrat implosion is entertaining lol
Matthews is just as crazy as Trump.
USA is turning left. Centrism and conservatism are being rejected.

Please provide links supporting that claim.

I will, and he is wrong!

The U.S. Remained Center-Right, Ideologically, in 2019

I mean, come people-----------> What was Bush junior? Homophobe, racist, etc, as are all other Republicans, just ask the Left, they will tell you. So was Romney and Mcain, remember!

Why?

Because the Left can't win without demonizing the right, because contrary to popular belief, we have more voters than they do. They must secure cross over votes, they must have that; and the only way to do it is make the GOPers seem anti everything. Seriously, why do you think they want to do away with the EC? They know they have LESS voters, and they are mostly on the coasts.

It is exactly why the Left is squirming like stuck pigs. They through their actions, have MOTIVATED the right to go vote! And if every eligible right voter goes to the polls, they get squashed, even if every one of their voters shows up, lol!

Wasn't he actually comparing certain peoples reaction to Bernies wins to Churchill's reaction to the swift defeat of France in 1940?

How can it be?

Seems like a vast Discordian plot to play he said she said.......

“In 30-plus years of politics, I’ve never seen this level of doom. I’ve never had a day with so many people texting, emailing, calling me with so much doom and gloom,” said Matt Bennett of the center-left group Third Way after Sanders' win in Nevada.

Bennett said moderates firmly believe a Sanders primary win would seal Donald Trump’s reelection. “It’s this incredible sense that we’re hurtling to the abyss. I also think we could lose the House. And if we do, there would be absolutely no way to stop [Trump]. Today is the most depressed I’ve ever been in politics.”"

Sanders sends Democratic establishment into panic mode

Forum List

Back