How Do You 'Walk Back' Comparing Someone To Hitler/Rise of Nazis? Chris Matthews Tries To Do So...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
After comparing Bernie Sanders' 'Blitzkrieg'-esque run at the 2020 Presidential nomination and his supporters, specifically Sanders' win in Nevada, to Nazis taking France in WWII, Chris Matthews is attempting to 'walk back' the comment by apologizing for the remark.....

That's even worse than saying someone is a racist serial killer and his followers are crazed, faithful cultists....'but I was wrong - I used the wrong analogy in describing you, your win, and supporters'.

:rolleyes:

Good luck with that, Chris. :p

Chris Matthews apologizes to Sanders for comparing victory to Nazi invasion: 'I was wrong'

Chris isn't the brightest bulb on the tree! Every now and then his mouth opens and his true feelings about things spill out before his very small brain has a chance to filter what he's saying!

Chris isn't the brightest bulb on the tree! Every now and then his mouth opens and his true feelings about things spill out before his very small brain has a chance to filter what he's saying!
In this case, he is right.

In this case, he is right.

Oh, I know he's right, Tipsy! James Carville is saying the same thing. Bernie Sanders as President would be a disaster for the United States and the moderates of BOTH parties are going to understand that even if the far left liberals don't! If he's the Democratic nominee then it will be four more years of Donald Trump plus the loss of Senate seats and probably the House as well. Bernie's 40% of the Democratic Party will turn out vote for him as they have all along through the nomination process but the rest of the country is either not going to show up to vote or are going to vote for the person who makes them better off financially and that person is NOT Bernie!

After comparing Bernie Sanders' 'Blitzkrieg'-esque run at the 2020 Presidential nomination and his supporters, specifically Sanders' win in Nevada, to Nazis taking France in WWII, Chris Matthews is attempting to 'walk back' the comment by apologizing for the remark.....

That's even worse than saying someone is a racist serial killer and his followers are crazed, faithful cultists....'but I was wrong - I used the wrong analogy in describing you, your win, and supporters'.

Chris Matthews apologizes to Sanders for comparing victory to Nazi invasion: 'I was wrong'
And He's OUT!

IN 2020, HE’S NOT CRAZY ENOUGH FOR THEM: Breaking: Reasonably Sober Chris Matthews resigns from MSNBC.

It’s because he dissed Bernie. The rest is just window dressing.

Too late....The cancel culture mob already swung into high gear, and he's being tossed for being a creepy old dude.

Too late....The cancel culture mob already swung into high gear, and he's being tossed for being a creepy old dude.
If only he was Don Lemon, then he would get a pass, but, he's old male and straight, so out he goes!

Forum List

Back