San Fransisco- Hate on Display Against Whites

Too bad there aren't hundreds of these black groups. Thousands even.

If there is any way to treat tourists to San Francisco this is it!

I find this very video disturbing

-Geaux

Let me guess, they're still mad about being brought here in chains and treated as property? Shocking...

I thought you on the social left believed that racism is evil? So because of something everyone took part in throughout history...You think it is ok to be racist against whites?

-Geaux

Let me guess, they're still mad about being brought here in chains and treated as property? Shocking...

I thought you on the social left believed that racism is evil? So because of something everyone took part in throughout history...You think it is ok to be racist against whites?

The Southern Poverty Law Center definitely lists them as hate groups. Though they're hardly a San Francisco exclusive phenomenon. Its history seems to be far more Mid West and East Coasted based;

Racist Black Hebrew Israelites Becoming More Militant Southern Poverty Law Center

It seems that Chicago would be where it started, and then shifted to Israel in the 1960s.

Spiritual leader of the black Hebrews movement dies at 75 in Israel World news The Guardian

-Geaux

The Southern Poverty Law Center definitely lists them as hate groups. Though they're hardly a San Francisco exclusive phenomenon. Its history seems to be far more Mid West and East Coasted based;

Racist Black Hebrew Israelites Becoming More Militant Southern Poverty Law Center

It seems that Chicago would be where it started, and then shifted to Israel in the 1960s.

Spiritual leader of the black Hebrews movement dies at 75 in Israel World news The Guardian

The SLPC is an authority to you alone.

After all the special "set aside" opportunities for blacks since the 1960's and this shit is still happening! It makes me want to be racist! Black preachers saying the white man is the devil, black muslims saying "We gonna kill some white babies", black leaders inciting riots with false accusations, the first Black President siding with the rabble rousers. and I'm racist if I side with the White Race? Well, that being the case I'll proudly wear the label along with my Arms.

YOU RE GONNA BE OUR SLAVES Watch These Black Radicals Harass White People In Public Doug Giles ClashDaily

Forum List

Back