San Fransisco- Hate on Display Against Whites

After all the special "set aside" opportunities for blacks since the 1960's and this shit is still happening! It makes me want to be racist! Black preachers saying the white man is the devil, black muslims saying "We gonna kill some white babies", black leaders inciting riots with false accusations, the first Black President siding with the rabble rousers. and I'm racist if I side with the White Race? Well, that being the case I'll proudly wear the label along with my Arms.

YOU RE GONNA BE OUR SLAVES Watch These Black Radicals Harass White People In Public Doug Giles ClashDaily

They aren't breaking the law. Leave them be. That way people can see them for the ignorant bastards they really are. The same goes for white racists. Why force them into the closet? I like racism to be open where all can see. That way I know who not to associate with.

After all the special "set aside" opportunities for blacks since the 1960's and this shit is still happening! It makes me want to be racist! Black preachers saying the white man is the devil, black muslims saying "We gonna kill some white babies", black leaders inciting riots with false accusations, the first Black President siding with the rabble rousers. and I'm racist if I side with the White Race? Well, that being the case I'll proudly wear the label along with my Arms.

YOU RE GONNA BE OUR SLAVES Watch These Black Radicals Harass White People In Public Doug Giles ClashDaily

They aren't breaking the law. Leave them be. That way people can see them for the ignorant bastards they really are. The same goes for white racists. Why force them into the closet? I like racism to be open where all can see. That way I know who not to associate with.

Then I hear this and I wonder how the hell black folks got to in this mess, can't blame it on whitey anymore.

Then I hear this and I wonder how the hell black folks got to in this mess, can't blame it on whitey anymore.

LOL, I like to listen to him but he's a nut job as well.

There are crazies everywhere. When I worked in uptown Charlotte there was a guy we all called the Street Preacher who used to walk up and down Tryon St screaming at everyone as they walked by telling them how they're going to Hell. One time I was walking to lunch with some coworkers and he pointed at me and yelled, "Fornicator!" I said, "Damn, you're good!"

LOL! Almost everyone walking bu\y just ignored them. Toward the end, hard to tell, but one of the group looks like a white guy. Probably just a bunch of asshole performance artists.

The OP seems terrorized :lmao:

It is so hard being a white male today

I blame those Libruls

Ya know going after the specific people saying those sort of things is an option too. Pleanty of blacks would probably help ya.

Of course they have to be left alone. They're N E G R O E S. Don't talk back and make sure not to arrest them for intimidation or even peace disturbance. They be black. And since they be on welfare they have no other way of working off they hatred of whitey.

I find this very video disturbing

-Geaux

Let me guess, they're still mad about being brought here in chains and treated as property? Shocking...

I thought you on the social left believed that racism is evil? So because of something everyone took part in throughout history...You think it is ok to be racist against whites?

The Southern Poverty Law Center definitely lists them as hate groups. Though they're hardly a San Francisco exclusive phenomenon. Its history seems to be far more Mid West and East Coasted based;

Racist Black Hebrew Israelites Becoming More Militant Southern Poverty Law Center

It seems that Chicago would be where it started, and then shifted to Israel in the 1960s.

Spiritual leader of the black Hebrews movement dies at 75 in Israel World news The Guardian

The SLPC is an authority to you alone.

They are certainly 'social left'.

-Geaux

Okay- I watched this thing for about 2 minutes- and I am not sure what to say- there are like 4 guys spouting racial hate and very odd Bible verses- I didn't see any point of going to the end- clearly there was no support for these idiots- everyone seemed uncomfortable about their rants....but

Its free speech- I mean it really sucks that they are out there chanting their hate crap but they have every right to spout their hate crap- but the good part is clearly it is getting no traction.

Not certain how they are really any different than say the Westboro Baptist Church- small group of religious whackos.

I was on a jury last week that convicted a man of, among other charges, assault as a result of making verbal threats not unlike what these neosegregationist bigots did in that video.
I expect they should be arrested if any one of the passersby filed charges.

-Geaux

Okay- I watched this thing for about 2 minutes- and I am not sure what to say- there are like 4 guys spouting racial hate and very odd Bible verses- I didn't see any point of going to the end- clearly there was no support for these idiots- everyone seemed uncomfortable about their rants....but

Its free speech- I mean it really sucks that they are out there chanting their hate crap but they have every right to spout their hate crap- but the good part is clearly it is getting no traction.

Not certain how they are really any different than say the Westboro Baptist Church- small group of religious whackos.

You didn't watch enough of it or didn't understand the negro dialect. They were threatening people passing by both white and blacks that didn't go along with their hate. Anyone passing by would have felt physically threatened. That's not free speech.

I actually like these loons. They demonstrate exactly what sort of losers they are. When the revolution begins these silly asshats are not going to last too long.

These guys have been around NY for years. They used to wear crazy samurai armor and carry swords, until the NYPD made them stop.

Everyone gets free speech. These guys are no better, and no worse than the KKK.

I actually like these loons. They demonstrate exactly what sort of losers they are. When the revolution begins these silly asshats are not going to last too long.
You're waiting for the workers revolution as well? :dance:

I am hoping that the workers revolution is of a peaceful nature. If it isn't millions will die needlessly, most of them the innocent, and in the end the result will be a totalitarian government where once again the elite 1% control everything, the only difference being they will have no problem murdering anyone they don't like.

That's why our system is superior to any other. The weak are best protected in this system than any other.

Forum List

Back