San Francisco’s New DA: Public Urination ‘Will Not Be Prosecuted.’

Portapotties do not work. The homeless move into them. They represent a safe place to sleep, shoot up, have sex.

One of the problems that we have with the "homeless" is the problem of language. Nowadays, these people are glorified as the Homeless, an important constituency. Back when I was a young man, they were known as Bums and Winos and not really held up as virtuous role models at all. If you glorify a group, you'll get a lot more of it.
The homeless today are mostly drug addicts and the mentally ill self treating with street drugs. Liberals want to legalize drugs. Instead of deranged bums these homeless are admired trail blazers.

Do you feel better talking about poor homeless Americans? On top of your lies.
Is this makes you a better human being?
Only a better human being than you.

I rated you one of the top 3 liars in this site.
If I buy this site I probably ban liars like you.

Human beings would not put up with this nonsense. Even cave people kept their latrines separate from where they lived and ate. Liberals are worse than animals. A cat covers his waste.

California is like watching a bridge collapse just as a passenger train is crossing. You just can't look away and use the catharsis of discussion to try to make sense of the senseless. Liberals think it's jealousy. "Aren't you jealous because you weren't on that train?" No. We are horrified. California is the Pennywise of states.

Coming from a piece of shit human being? Excellent.
Of course you are jealous what else can that be?
You cannot give me an honest explanation why these Ca bashing is non stop from people like you. Why?

We get it pervert.
You love the smell of homeless shit in the morning. That part, we don't get!

How did you came up with that? Dumbshit.

From all the lies you have posted.
Very, very simple.

Prove it to me where I lied. Prove it.

Anyone that denies as much SHIT as you, only deserves to be mocked.

Portapotties do not work. The homeless move into them. They represent a safe place to sleep, shoot up, have sex.

One of the problems that we have with the "homeless" is the problem of language. Nowadays, these people are glorified as the Homeless, an important constituency. Back when I was a young man, they were known as Bums and Winos and not really held up as virtuous role models at all. If you glorify a group, you'll get a lot more of it.
The homeless today are mostly drug addicts and the mentally ill self treating with street drugs. Liberals want to legalize drugs. Instead of deranged bums these homeless are admired trail blazers.

Coming from you, that means absolutely nothing!

The quality of life of the productive, has been decimated.

Store owners are asking people to please wipe the shit off their feet before entering, if they can get passed the garbage in front of the owner's door to begin with. The smell must be appalling.
They are devolving to the filthy early 1800's, and keep voting for it to compound. Incredible. :eusa_doh:

Then there are the real freebies. Shop lifting is de facto, no longer a criminal offense under $950.00.
Imagine yourself a business owner. How many $950.00 hits can you take per day before your inventory and your livelihood are wiped out?
And yet they vote for the situation to deteriorate even more. :ack-1:

And worse yet is, the productive are leaving the shit holes they helped to create and insist on voting for the same downward spiral in the once normal cities they escaped to! :102:

Prove to me your lies.

lol. With pleasure:

San-Fran-poop-map-1024x819.png

Beyond making the city a toxic sinkhole of poor hygiene, the epidemic of human beings defecating in the streets has had a tremendous economic impact on the city of St. Francis. NBC News reported last year that the city has become so filth-infested that the city spends approximately $30 million a year to clean human feces off the sidewalk.

San Francisco lost more residents than any other city in the US in the last quarter of 2017, according to data from real-estate site Redfin, which sampled a million users. The data factored in the number of residents that cities gained, meaning San Francisco lost a net 15,489 residents; about 24% more than the next-highest loser on the list, New York City.

This is expected to continue into 2018, considering that, as of February, 49% of Bay Area residents were looking to move out of San Francisco, according to a survey by public-relations firm Edelman.

There ya go...:eusa_dance:

Your link is from last year dumbass. You may want to update your ignorance.

San Francisco curbs waste with public toilets, 'poop patrol'

Today, the staffed bathrooms have grown from three to 25 locations, and the program has expanded to Los Angeles. In May, the toilets in San Francisco recorded nearly 50,000 flushes, all logged by attendants.

Some of the bathrooms are permanent fixtures, while others are portables with two toilets that are trucked in and out.
TRIGGER WARNING: MATH

Let's do some, shall we?

In May, Frisco's staffed toilets were flushed nearly 50,000 times.

In July, the city has about 9,784 homeless residents.

So, dividing 50K flushes by 9,784 homeless, that gives us 5.1 flushes per homeless person...per month.

Dunno about you, but I use the bathroom a little more often than that.

Did it help? Yes. Did it help much? No.

Says the nut bag who wants us to believe, liberals don't want to legalize drugs

You cannot give me an honest explanation why these Ca bashing is non stop from people like you. Why?

We get it pervert.

Very, very simple.

No fucking idiot. I’m not denying we don’t have a problem. I’m not denying we did not have a poop problems.

But here is the point from ignorant dumbshit people like you.

1. They solved the problems. Links provided are old.
2. Ignorant people it’s the whole Ca.

Do you honestly believe that they just leave those shits sitting there.

Then you have dishonest people like Typsi spreading lies.

We get it pervert.

Very, very simple.

Mocked. That’s funny. I’m kicking everyone ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming from you, that means absolutely nothing!

Of course it does. You have my attention.

The quality of life of the productive, has been decimated.

Store owners are asking people to please wipe the shit off their feet before entering, if they can get passed the garbage in front of the owner's door to begin with. The smell must be appalling.
They are devolving to the filthy early 1800's, and keep voting for it to compound. Incredible. :eusa_doh:

Then there are the real freebies. Shop lifting is de facto, no longer a criminal offense under $950.00.
Imagine yourself a business owner. How many $950.00 hits can you take per day before your inventory and your livelihood are wiped out?
And yet they vote for the situation to deteriorate even more. :ack-1:

And worse yet is, the productive are leaving the shit holes they helped to create and insist on voting for the same downward spiral in the once normal cities they escaped to! :102:

Prove to me your lies.

lol. With pleasure:

San-Fran-poop-map-1024x819.png

Beyond making the city a toxic sinkhole of poor hygiene, the epidemic of human beings defecating in the streets has had a tremendous economic impact on the city of St. Francis. NBC News reported last year that the city has become so filth-infested that the city spends approximately $30 million a year to clean human feces off the sidewalk.

San Francisco lost more residents than any other city in the US in the last quarter of 2017, according to data from real-estate site Redfin, which sampled a million users. The data factored in the number of residents that cities gained, meaning San Francisco lost a net 15,489 residents; about 24% more than the next-highest loser on the list, New York City.

This is expected to continue into 2018, considering that, as of February, 49% of Bay Area residents were looking to move out of San Francisco, according to a survey by public-relations firm Edelman.

There ya go...:eusa_dance:

Your link is from last year dumbass. You may want to update your ignorance.

San Francisco curbs waste with public toilets, 'poop patrol'

Today, the staffed bathrooms have grown from three to 25 locations, and the program has expanded to Los Angeles. In May, the toilets in San Francisco recorded nearly 50,000 flushes, all logged by attendants.

Some of the bathrooms are permanent fixtures, while others are portables with two toilets that are trucked in and out.
TRIGGER WARNING: MATH

Let's do some, shall we?

In May, Frisco's staffed toilets were flushed nearly 50,000 times.

In July, the city has about 9,784 homeless residents.

So, dividing 50K flushes by 9,784 homeless, that gives us 5.1 flushes per homeless person...per month.

Dunno about you, but I use the bathroom a little more often than that.

Did it help? Yes. Did it help much? No.

I double checked your stats.
By God, you're right!

Ain't that some shit?

Human beings would not put up with this nonsense. Even cave people kept their latrines separate from where they lived and ate. Liberals are worse than animals. A cat covers his waste.

California is like watching a bridge collapse just as a passenger train is crossing. You just can't look away and use the catharsis of discussion to try to make sense of the senseless. Liberals think it's jealousy. "Aren't you jealous because you weren't on that train?" No. We are horrified. California is the Pennywise of states.

We get it pervert.

Very, very simple.

You don't accept proof.

We get it pervert.

Very, very simple.

May I refer you to a good psych?

Try my esteemed mentor, Dr. X. Crement.

That would be ok, because if you do buy it homeless progressives will shit all over it and it'll probably catch fire and burn down.

We get it pervert.

Very, very simple.

Using tapatalk again while holding up yet another 7/11?

You still didn't explain to us pot face how liberals are against legalizing drugs?

We get it pervert.

Very, very simple.

No fucking idiot. I’m not denying we don’t have a problem. I’m not denying we did not have a poop problems.

But here is the point from ignorant dumbshit people like you.

1. They solved the problems. Links provided are old.
2. Ignorant people it’s the whole Ca.

Do you honestly believe that they just leave those shits sitting there.

Then you have dishonest people like Typsi spreading lies.
How many times a month do you use the bathroom? I bet it's more than five.

Very, very simple.

May I refer you to a good psych?

Try my esteemed mentor, Dr. X. Crement.

A unique question does charwin 95 shit in the woods using bounty toilet paper ?

Forum List

Back