San Francisco Vs Kansas City

LA RAM FAN said:
people here are naive if they really think Shanahan was not doing what the NFL told him to do.

unnamed (1).jpg unnamed.jpg zpqug.jpg
3ob1ea.jpg
:biggrin:

The call was definitely questionable. I have to go with the refs, because it was very hard to determine whether his foot went out of bounds before the ball crossed over into the end zone. Tough call to make, IMO. Could have gone either way.
When it comes to big games and the NFL I believe in conspiracies. And I believe they always find a way to help the team with the marque star, who will be more valuable to the NFL long term.

Call me crazy. That's what I've seen over the years many times.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

you nailed it.:thup:

Take the Patriots/jaguars AFC game two years ago. Lets say those were two high school football teams playing each other in a small town where neither NOBODY had heard of either quarterback Blake Bortels or Tom Brady.

There is no way in hell the refs would have gone out of their way as they did to make sure the patriots won that game giving the patriots all the calls and none to the jaguars. same thing happened in the AFC game last year with the chiefs and pats. they always get the calls.

tom brady is a household name in the NFL. No NFL fans wants to see Blake Bortles,nobody s going to tune in to watch a superbowl with a no name quarterback like him. Its all about ratings and viewships.

same as last year,boston and LA are MUCH bigger markets than kansas city and new orleans,thats why the refs went out of their way in BOTH those games to make sure the Pats and the rams made it to the superbowl giving all the calls to the patriots as they always have every year in every playoff game and giving the rams the calls as well.

dont try and reason with her on that cause she will get angry and go into meltdown mode angry about hearing the truth.LOL

Wait, the NFL made sure KC didn't make it into the Super Bowl last year, and then let them win it this year? :eusa_think:

The call was definitely questionable. I have to go with the refs, because it was very hard to determine whether his foot went out of bounds before the ball crossed over into the end zone. Tough call to make, IMO. Could have gone either way.
When it comes to big games and the NFL I believe in conspiracies. And I believe they always find a way to help the team with the marque star, who will be more valuable to the NFL long term.

Take the Patriots/jaguars AFC game two years ago. Lets say those were two high school football teams playing each other in a small town where neither NOBODY had heard of either quarterback Blake Bortels or Tom Brady.

There is no way in hell the refs would have gone out of their way as they did to make sure the patriots won that game giving the patriots all the calls and none to the jaguars. same thing happened in the AFC game last year with the chiefs and pats. they always get the calls.

tom brady is a household name in the NFL. No NFL fans wants to see Blake Bortles,nobody s going to tune in to watch a superbowl with a no name quarterback like him. Its all about ratings and viewships.

same as last year,boston and LA are MUCH bigger markets than kansas city and new orleans,thats why the refs went out of their way in BOTH those games to make sure the Pats and the rams made it to the superbowl giving all the calls to the patriots as they always have every year in every playoff game and giving the rams the calls as well.

dont try and reason with her on that cause she will get angry and go into meltdown mode angry about hearing the truth.LOL

Wait, the NFL made sure KC didn't make it into the Super Bowl last year, and then let them win it this year? :eusa_think:

I must be a conspiracy nut because I do believe the leagues decide these things! Nothing was more shady than that 2002 NBA West Conf. series between the Lakers and Kings! Stein and the rest wanted the Lakers in that final even if they had to cheat to do it! It was shameful and the officiating was criminal! Football playoff games are just as easy to fix; look at that 2018 Conf. game with a blatant PI call not acknowledged because they didn't want The Saints in the SB! The Rams were the next big thing with their QB and running attack! Do we need to say anything about Baseball that hasn't been said on both sides; players being the bigger cheats after seeing what happened in Houston! I used to be a serious sports fan, but they make it hard with the money, egos, and bad ownership! The Knicks should be just taken away from that prick, Dolan for serial malfeasance throwing good money after bad! End RANT! :21:

The Call Didn't Change The Outcome Of The Game
Chiefs Win Even With-Out The Touch-Down
9r's Were Down 4, And Needed A Touch-Down
They Didn't Make It
You don't seem to understand that taking that touchdown away would change the whole dynamic of the game.
The game would spin off in a whole new direction and maybe the 49ers would still lose but it is specious to claim
the Super Bowl would end exactly as it did minus that one very questionable touchdown.

Wait, the NFL made sure KC didn't make it into the Super Bowl last year, and then let them win it this year?
I don't know about last year but I know this year the match up was one team with an exciting superstar bringing glory to the NFL for the next decade and the other team, an excellent squad but not nearly the draw the Chiefs are.

The same way the NFL threw in with the media's favorite team, from the eastern corridor with a poster boy qb (Pats) over a strong defensive team (Seahawks) with zero national appeal.
The similarities are hard to ignore.

Wait, the NFL made sure KC didn't make it into the Super Bowl last year, and then let them win it this year?
I don't know about last year but I know this year the match up was one team with an exciting superstar bringing glory to the NFL for the next decade and the other team, an excellent squad but not nearly the draw the Chiefs are.

The same way the NFL threw in with the media's favorite team, from the eastern corridor with a poster boy qb (Pats) over a strong defensive team (Seahawks) with zero national appeal.
The similarities are hard to ignore.

Except that KC had the same exciting superstar last year...

Except that KC had the same exciting superstar last year...
Except that Tom Brady and New England was in the Super Bowl last year.

I am aware. However, if the idea is that the NFL decides who goes to the SB, and they sent KC this year because they have an exciting superstar, they had the same superstar last year. And Tom Brady played this year, so the NFL could have sent the Pats again.

I am aware. However, if the idea is that the NFL decides who goes to the SB, and they sent KC this year because they have an exciting superstar, they had the same superstar last year. And Tom Brady played this year, so the NFL could have sent the Pats again.
That's your claim, or what you think is my claim. It isn't!

The NFL isn't in the pro wrestling business and they can't control who plays in the big game to that degree.

But when the teams are at the Super Bowl and the game comes down to one or two close plays the refs invariably find a way to give the team Roger Godell and his henchmen would prefer to see win the close calls.

Exhibit A, Damien Williams of Kansas City clearly steps out of bounds before crossing the goal line.
cfd731f0-4631-11ea-bffd-332375b4ce16

The NFL isn't in the pro wrestling business and they can't control who plays in the big game to that degree.

But when the teams are at the Super Bowl and the game comes down to one or two close plays the refs invariably find a way to give the team Roger Godell and his henchmen would prefer to see win the close calls.

Exhibit A, Damien Williams of Kansas City clearly steps out of bounds before crossing the goal line.

The post of mine you first responded to was about the NFL deciding which teams play in the SB. The way you responded made it seem as if you agreed that that is what happens. Sorry if I misread your intent.

As far as your Exhibit A goes, in that picture the ball has crossed the plane of the goal line. Touchdown. I'm not sure what you're trying to show. Yes, his foot is out of bounds. However, the ball is in the end zone at the same time.

As far as your Exhibit A goes, in that picture the ball has crossed the plane of the goal line. Touchdown. I'm not sure what you're trying to show. Yes, his foot is out of bounds. However, the ball is in the end zone at the same time.
That is not at all clear. If the foot is out where the ball is is irrelevant.

uh YEAH, Uh use some logic and common sense.The 50th anniveray since the chiefs were in their first superbowl and of course they did not want them in last year its the cheatriots dude and it was not the 50th anniversary for them yet.:cuckoo:

Did not want them in this time since again,it was the FIFTY anniversary of the first superbowl the chiefs were in. being the fifth anniversary and all, what better team for the NFL to have in it than the chiefs ESPECIALLY since former Chiefs owner and chiefs founder was none other than Lamar Hunt.:D what better way to pay homeage to the Hunt family?

the coincidences are just too bizarre that they dont become coincidences anymore when you do research on it. Its only the COINCIDENCE theorists such as yourself who cant put two and two together that its as much a dog and pony show as elections are and on par with pro wrestling as being fake.:abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

yep Godell is EASILY the worst NFL commissioner ever,the most corrupt hands down. under goddel,the days of blowout superbowls are overwith.If you check back to all the superbowls that have been played since Godell became commissioner,there is like only one superbowl,the seahawks and broncos one,where the game was a blowout.all the others have come close and down to the wire just like he wants them to be since he knows fans will lose interest and tune in to something else if the game is a blowout. these games are a joke now.

uh YEAH, Uh use some logic and common sense.The 50th anniveray since the chiefs were in their first superbowl and of course they did not want them in last year its the cheatriots dude and it was not the 50th anniversary for them yet.:cuckoo:

Did not want them in this time since again,it was the FIFTY anniversary of the first superbowl the chiefs were in. being the fifth anniversary and all, what better team for the NFL to have in it than the chiefs ESPECIALLY since former Chiefs owner and chiefs founder was none other than Lamar Hunt.:D what better way to pay homeage to the Hunt family?

the coincidences are just too bizarre that they dont become coincidences anymore when you do research on it. Its only the COINCIDENCE theorists such as yourself who cant put two and two together that its as much a dog and pony show as elections are and on par with pro wrestling as being fake.:abgg2q.jpg:

The Chiefs were in Super Bowl 1.

You see bizarre coincidence in all sorts of things. :p

yep Godell is EASILY the worst NFL commissioner ever,the most corrupt hands down. under goddel,the days of blowout superbowls are overwith.If you check back to all the superbowls that have been played since Godell became commissioner,there is like only one superbowl,the seahawks and broncos one,where the game was a blowout.all the others have come close and down to the wire just like he wants them to be since he knows fans will lose interest and tune in to something else if the game is a blowout. these games are a joke now.

Was it Goodell who ran to the basement a few years ago to turn out the lights of a near blowout with Baltimore over SF? The Harbaugh Bowl probably was going to be over by the 3rd quarter but for a blackout that lasted over half an hour! That gave Jim time to talk his team up and for the Ravens to cool off! That was shady AF! :1peleas: :aargh: :2cents:

Was it Goodell who ran to the basement a few years ago to turn out the lights of a near blowout with Baltimore over SF? The Harbaugh Bowl probably was going to be over by the 3rd quarter but for a blackout that lasted over half an hour! That gave Jim time to talk his team up and for the Ravens to cool off! That was shady AF! :1peleas: :aargh: :2cents:

yeah that one was way too coincidental as well.

The conspiracy nuts just can’t seem to stay in the conspiracy forum.

The conspiracy nuts just can’t seem to stay in the conspiracy forum.

Well most conspiracies are going on in Trump's empty head! Everything and everyone is against him right? He really should find a doctor to deal with his sense of victimhood; not exactly the only rich a-hole who feels he's entitled to "everything!" Fk. him and his screwball supporters! It'll be a real wonder of our Constitution and resilient resolve to recover from such a corrupt admin.! :aargh: :2cents: :dunno: :fu:

Forum List

Back