San Francisco Compared to Some of the Dirtiest Slums in the World

You may also see highly educated people living in very expensive vintage houses with a great view.

Well golly, that makes everything else okay! Highly educated people in very expensive vintage houses with great views AND human feces on the sidewalk along with used needles, urine, and garbage? SIGN ME UP!

There's shitty parts of every city. This "shit survey" was done exclusively in the worst neighborhood in the city.

Go 3 blocks in any direction, and you're in some of the most beautiful neighborhoods you've ever seen.
San Francisco sounds nice, except for the “dangerous mix of drug needles, garbage, and feces across a 153-block stretch of downtown”:

You may also see highly educated people living in very expensive vintage houses with a great view.

Well golly, that makes everything else okay! Highly educated people in very expensive vintage houses with great views AND human feces on the sidewalk along with used needles, urine, and garbage? SIGN ME UP!

There's shitty parts of every city. This "shit survey" was done exclusively in the worst neighborhood in the city.

Go 3 blocks in any direction, and you're in some of the most beautiful neighborhoods you've ever seen.

I've been there, I'm familiar.
You only get shot thru the heart and your murderer set free in the finer parts of San Fran.

Are you implying that it is an unending connection of needles for 153 blocks long? Did Nancy do this littering while shooting up on her morning jogging routine?

San Francisco sounds nice, except for the “dangerous mix of drug needles, garbage, and feces across a 153-block stretch of downtown”:

Look at the map, fuckwit. Its just the Tenderloin.

AW come on: WHAT CITY doesn't have dirty streets??? If you can name ONE: I'll move there!

My wife and I have walked the streets of downtown San Diego many times at night and never felt nervous or saw anything inappropriate.
But then again, they do have a Republican mayor.

View attachment 177975

How about Logan Barrio?

Walk around there much at night?
Many times. great brew pub and a resturant there.

Are you implying that it is an unending connection of needles for 153 blocks long? Did Nancy do this littering while shooting up on her morning jogging routine?
Talk to NBC, not my report.

I read the report. You just read the headline.
San Fagcisco is a disgrace to America.

Can't even walk in tourist areas without getting shot thru the heart and your murderer set free.

It's ok, they don't want you - and you couldn't afford to live there anyway.

What kind of highly educated person makes their children walk to school over sidewalks covered in human crap and drug needles?

The kind of highly educated person who can't afford to live in a nicer neighborhood.

There are two things that are true:
a) The area that is being criticized as being filthy shouldn't be allowed to be that way- frankly San Francisco has not done enough to clean up that neighborhood- and it has been a lack of leadership. Not helped by the recent death of our mayor- but a problem that goes back a long ways.
b) That area is a very small part of San Francisco. We need to fix it, but San Francisco as a whole is frankly one of the best major cities in the United States. We have lovely beaches, great temperate weather, gorgeous scenario, fascinating people, great food and some of the best companies in the world. We need to do more to clean up what needs to clean up- but I haven't myself seen a used hypodermic needle in about 10 years.

Can't even walk in tourist areas without getting shot thru the heart and your murderer set free.

Don't let the door hit your fat ass on the way out.

More room for the tourists who flock here every year.

Don't let the door hit your fat ass on the way out.

More room for the tourists who flock here every year.
Yeah, everyone who wants to get shot in the heart and have your murderer walk free is going there.

What kind of highly educated person makes their children walk to school over sidewalks covered in human crap and drug needles?

The kind of highly educated person who can't afford to live in a nicer neighborhood.

There are two things that are true:
a) The area that is being criticized as being filthy shouldn't be allowed to be that way- frankly San Francisco has not done enough to clean up that neighborhood- and it has been a lack of leadership. Not helped by the recent death of our mayor- but a problem that goes back a long ways.
b) That area is a very small part of San Francisco. We need to fix it, but San Francisco as a whole is frankly one of the best major cities in the United States. We have lovely beaches, great temperate weather, gorgeous scenario, fascinating people, great food and some of the best companies in the world. We need to do more to clean up what needs to clean up- but I haven't myself seen a used hypodermic needle in about 10 years.
Yeah, I will trade my ranch in San Diego with oak trees, creek and fruit orchards any day for a $2M 900 sq ft apartment.

Tucker Carlson just had a segment on the filth on some streets in San Francisco. It was worse than has been described here. Looked like slum areas in 3d world countries.

As one of the 6 or 8 sane people born in San Franshitsco, it's absolutely true. Luckily, I live a 2 hour drive from such flotsam and jetsam. There is no city on the North American continent that utterly embraces the lowest, most savage dregs of humanity than this leftist hate-sewer, utterly whacked-out city....which is living proof that this world has more horses' asses than it has horses.

Forum List

Back