San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks

Seattle's a nice town, the Seahawks have never been in it, I just wish that that asshole Pete Carroll wasn't their coach.

I have to go with the Broncos simply because I've been predicting a SB win for them ever since Manning went there.

Pete Carroll totally cheated up the USC system then skated out just before they got the NCAA death penalty. Have no respect for him whatsoever.

WE CHEATED OUR WAY INTO THE SUPERBOWL !!!!!

Oh Ya and Sherman is a punk ass bitch !!!!!

I feel dirty....

:(

No, you didn't. You played a good game and a clean game. Unfortunately, the officials all year long have decided that they are the ones who will decide who wins and who loses.

You deserved to lose the game. The officials just wouldn't let you do it.

Go Denver!

Let me get this straight... When I blame the official...I'm bat shit crazy... When you all blame the officials ....oh never mind. It was a great game...especially Wilson's first play .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So, it took bad calls by the officials for Seattle to win it. This is getting typical anymore.

And then the fucking Seattle player from Seattle talks shit about Crabtree after the game? Real class....He proves you can't take the ****** out of the hood.

bullet or banned? calm down ! that seems a little harsh for being a jerk. Let's see how much he talks after Manning burns him.
yeah, well.....He showed he's from the hood....can't take that out of some of them.....I don't want the guy dead....he killed himself with that interview...He should be fined for his poor sportsmanship however.....

Go Denver...I hope Manning shows him to be the bitch he is. I detest people who can't win gracefully.

I feel dirty....

No, you didn't. You played a good game and a clean game. Unfortunately, the officials all year long have decided that they are the ones who will decide who wins and who loses.

Go Denver!

Let me get this straight... When I blame the official...I'm bat shit crazy... When you all blame the officials ....oh never mind. It was a great game...especially Wilson's first play .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

When have I ever called you bat shit crazy? Never and definitely not for criticizing NFL officials.

I feel dirty....

Go Denver!

I'm with you Huggy, they were bad calls, however bad calls are things true champions over come. Seattle deserved the win, they did what they needed to do.

The Sherman BS, was minor league, and not a good reflection on his team.

Go Denver!

I'm with you Huggy, they were bad calls, however bad calls are things true champions over come. Seattle deserved the win, they did what they needed to do.

BS on deserving to win.

As for Shermsn, I didn't watch the interview and I am glad I didn't. I hope I don't see any replays of it either.

you know what bothers Me about the whole thing?

I would have just chalked this game up as a good game, Seattle won against a team that out played them. It would not have been the first time a team was outplayed, but still won the game. And I'll still give Seattle its props for winning the NFC Championship game.

Until I saw that interview by Sherman talking about how people were talking shit about him and his frothing at the mouth rant....at that point, it totally detracted from Seattle's win, and just highlighted the bad calls by the officials...

They had to save his ass from being proved wrong. He is a loser.

Congrats Seattle. But I'll now forever not consider you champions....regardless of the win/loss settlement.

That is all I'll say on this anymore....

you know what bothers Me about the whole thing?

I would have just chalked this game up as a good game, Seattle won against a team that out played them. It would not have been the first time a team was outplayed, but still won the game. And I'll still give Seattle its props for winning the NFC Championship game.

Until I saw that interview by Sherman talking about how people were talking shit about him and his frothing at the mouth rant....at that point, it totally detracted from Seattle's win, and just highlighted the bad calls by the officials...

They had to save his ass from being proved wrong. He is a loser.

Congrats Seattle. But I'll now forever not consider you champions....regardless of the win/loss settlement.

That is all I'll say on this anymore....

Does this mean you are going to burn your #25 Seahawk Jersey? :lol:

I feel bad for AquaAthena. I'm not sure why exactly but when a pretty woman gets dissappointed it just doesn't seem fair. A hot chick is not supposed to have the breaks go against her. It just isn't right.

011714-NFL-marijuana-bowl-ahn-PI.vadapt.620.medium.56.jpg

Denver, Seattle rooting for Marijuana Bowl? | FOX Sports on MSN

Sherman is one angry mother ducker ..... He's the exact opposite of Russell Wilson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, it took bad calls by the officials for Seattle to win it. This is getting typical anymore.

And then the fucking Seattle player from Seattle talks shit about Crabtree after the game? Real class....He proves you can't take the ****** out of the hood.

Seattle's a nice town, the Seahawks have never been in it, I just wish that that asshole Pete Carroll wasn't their coach.

I have to go with the Broncos simply because I've been predicting a SB win for them ever since Manning went there.

Do you guys want cheese with that 40whiney burger....

Sherman is one angry mother ducker ..... He's the exact opposite if Russell Wilson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. I would have and will accept that SF lost the game. But Sherman proved he is just one dumb mother fucker who needs a bullet to the head....Or to be banned from sports.

And if the 4whiners had won do you think Craptree wouldn't have been in Sherman face? Dream on Whiners....

Go Denver!

The running into the kicker (5 yard penalty, no first down) call changed the game. It was by rule the 15-yard automatic first down penalty. I said on this thread the game would be decided by 1) Injury; 2) by the Officials; or 3) by the players.

No doubt the officials fucked up on more than that one play, calling Whitner for a personal foul was another and both changed the games outcome. The final fuck up occurred when Bowman got hurt, he got the fumble, though that fuck up didn't effect scoring.

But no sour grapes here, Kap isn't a game manager yet, two INTs in the fourth quarter is what decided the outcome.

Kaepernick admitted that he blew the game. Guess what? He did, just like I predicted. Seattle has his number, Joe Montana has his number, and the rest of you should now too.

Congrats Seahawks, Huggy and all 12th man supporters!

Thanks to an awesome defense Seattle is going to the Superbowl. Seattle could certainly stand some improvement in their passing game. Wilson's OK, but hasn't shown the kind of performance we saw earlier in the Season. Just a little better passing game would be a big help for Lynch.

Thanks to an awesome defense Seattle is going to the Superbowl. Seattle could certainly stand some improvement in their passing game. Wilson's OK, but hasn't shown the kind of performance we saw earlier in the Season. Just a little better passing game would be a big help for Lynch.

What is actually wrong with Seattle passing game? I see no problems with a quarterback that has the second highest RTG of all the starting quarterbacks on Sunday. Wilson passed for the same amount of touchdowns as Manning did on Sunday. Do you think less of Denver passing game because Manning didn't throw for four touchdowns, I hope not.

You have to remember that Seattle unlike Denver is a run first team and Lynch's 109 yards against San Francisco's stout run defense proves it.

If Seattle did anything to improve their passing game it would be to hold the running backs in to block the pass rush.

What is actually wrong with Seattle passing game? I see no problems with a quarterback that has the second highest RTG of all the starting quarterbacks on Sunday. Wilson passed for the same amount of touchdowns as Manning did on Sunday. Do you think less of Denver passing game because Manning didn't throw for four touchdowns, I hope not.

You have to remember that Seattle unlike Denver is a run first team and Lynch's 109 yards against San Francisco's stout run defense proves it.

If Seattle did anything to improve their passing game it would be to hold the running backs in to block the pass rush.
The passing game is ok now but it doesn't come close to what it was earlier in season. Wilson was completing some really amazing passes and picking up a lot rushing yards. Maybe I'm expecting too much. Possibly they were using more backs blocking but it seems in a lot of games both Lynch and Wilson were having great days.

The passing game is ok now but it doesn't come close to what it was earlier in season. Wilson was completing some really amazing passes and picking up a lot rushing yards. Maybe I'm expecting too much. Possibly they were using more backs blocking but it seems in a lot of games both Lynch and Wilson were having great days.

Wilson out passed Kaepernick yesterday. He made a few spectacular throws. In the second half when it counted Wilson was a super star qb.

Forum List

Back